NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nigel Farage Resigns

+12
Raggamuffin
Ben Reilly
Syl
Major
eddie
Original Quill
Tommy Monk
nicko
'Wolfie
HoratioTarr
SEXY MAMA
Fuzzy Zack
16 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Nigel Farage Resigns  Empty Re: Nigel Farage Resigns

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:06 pm

The Tosser's resigned cause the country is going downhill! No thanks to him

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:21 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:The Tosser's resigned cause the country is going downhill! No thanks to him

He did what he set out to do...shake up the UK and force a much needed referendum. If it wasn't needed, then it would never have happened. He's been reviled for it, and it's a wise decision to resign.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:07 pm

cyclops

SILLY OLD NIGE'  has always been nothing more than a vacuous, racist, xenophobic, hatemongering idiot...

THE CLASSIC "one trick pony" who ever only had one aim in life, one claim to fame --  to enable Britain's exit from the EU..

AND NOW that "his race is run", "the battle's won", he obviously believes that his work is done;  and he has nothing more to contribute to the cause.  

HE NEVER had Britain's best interests at heart, obviously --  only ever interested in the hate-mongering and scare-mongering side of things; simply acting as 'a mirror' to the ugliest side of the lowest common denominator of British society..         Nigel Farage Resigns  474684931
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:15 pm

BOLLOCKS!!!!!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:17 pm

one of these days Wolfie you'll know what your talking about.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:27 pm

He missed off some:

I now feel that I’ve done my bit, that I couldn’t possibly achieve more chaos and hatred.

Douglas Carswell, his one MP, is thrilled to bits

Nigel Farage Resigns  VYL1Qbhn_biggerDouglas Carswell MP Verified account @DouglasCarswell
Nigel Farage Resigns  1f60e

• Retweets 1,635
  • Likes 1,259
  • Nigel Farage Resigns  WZaTRvEK_normal Nigel Farage Resigns  Si4SzMgy_normal Nigel Farage Resigns  TXeYORhg_normal Nigel Farage Resigns  HPijkCXd_normal Nigel Farage Resigns  CCCobPa3_normal Nigel Farage Resigns  ZYozxvNv_normal Nigel Farage Resigns  LRKdZ2ln_normal Nigel Farage Resigns  HJHYf8MT_normal Nigel Farage Resigns  U0gXIDOW_normal

2:09 am - 4 Jul 2016  
  1,635 retweets     1,259 likes

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/douglas-carswell-reacts-to-nigel-farages-resignation-with-jubilant-tweet-a7118661.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:35 pm

He is a great man!

If any if you think it is right to give our democracy away and control over our country away then you are an enemy of freedom and democracy and of the british people.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:53 pm

Do you think we would have got a vote without Nigel scaring the shit out of Cameron?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:58 pm

The forum is posting duplicates and triplicates. Also, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay slow.

Last edited by Original Quill on Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:02 pm

Why shouldn't he resign? He's not the PM so it's not as though he is in any position to "lead" us anywhere!

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:05 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:The Tosser's resigned cause the country is going downhill! No thanks to him

HoratioTarr wrote:He did what he set out to do...shake up the UK and force a much needed referendum.   If it wasn't needed, then it would never have happened.   He's been reviled for it, and it's a wise decision to resign.

I'm afraid SM's got you there.  His job is just begun, and he's running like woodland bunny.

It is unclear what authority the referendum has in the UK.  The UK has different kinds of sovereignty...parliamentary sovereignty as opposed to popularity sovereignty.  The referendum is an example of popularity sovereignty, but it is not even based on UK law:

Brexit, the referendum and the UK parliament wrote:The EU in-out referendum is a creature of the European Union Referendum Act 2015. There is no requirement in the Act that the UK government implement its results, nor does the statute set any time limit for implementing a vote to leave the EU. It is a pre-legislative, or consultative, referendum, enabling the electorate to express its opinion before any legislation is introduced.

"Done your bit?"  Jeeze, the band as barely finished the national anthem...the game has yet to begin.  Parliament is the government of the UK.  The options for Parliament are: (1) ignore the referendum; (2) implement the referendum in its entirety; (3) pass legislation that in good faith negotiates the problems (eg, the Scotland Act, section 29 issue);  (4) pass legislation that compromises, or negates the referendum.  What is Parliament going to do?

Brexit, the referendum and the UK parliament wrote:...referendums have not been a highly significant feature of UK constitutional law in the past and there is still uncertainty as to their place in our constitution. Labour MP David Lammy has called on parliament to ‘stop this madness’ and to vote in parliament against the referendum decision to leave the EU. A large majority of MPs are in favour of remaining within the EU, so parliament would not pass legislation to leave the EU unless it felt compelled to do so by popular demand expressed through a referendum.

Now, I'm sure there are factions that will come up with ideas.  But I'd say right now we are at a total impasse.  Job well done, Nigel.  Any more brilliant ideas?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:12 pm

eddie wrote:Why shouldn't he resign? He's not the PM so it's not as though he is in any position to "lead" us anywhere!

It's quite possible the UK Parliament will totally ignore the referendum.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:42 pm

Major wrote:It seems an appropriate time for myself to take the reins and maybe Tommy, Nicko and a few others will come and load for me. lol

NF rocks.

But...looks like it is coming to a halt. All for naught, I guess. Nigel Farage Resigns  2190311264

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:54 pm

Major wrote:Guessing meanz nowt Q

I don't think Parliament is going to do a thing. Ironically, the referendum was under EU law...Parliament is just going to look at it like it's an odd duck.

If they make any pretensions at disengaging from the EU, it will do nothing but confirm the belief that EU law is ipso facto all the more binding on the UK. Irony...

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:38 pm

Maybe you should look at how many uk people turn out in our parliamentary elections...

Then consider 17.5 million UK people voted for leaving the eu...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:54 pm

Our current govt only got 11 million votes...

The vote to leave the eu got 17.5 million votes...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:01 pm

Are you disappointed though Tommy in the way no concrete plans seem to have been laid out for the 'leave' outcome?

It just proves to me how arrogant the present government (and the rest of the parties) were and are...arrogant and so out of touch with the majority opinion.

Now have the Cons squirreling round for a leader....and the shadow cabinet is in an even worse mess.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:05 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Maybe you should look at how many uk people turn out in our parliamentary elections...

Then consider 17.5 million UK people voted for leaving the eu...

To what end?  I've already been convinced by the Republican experience in the US.  At the end of the 2012 campaign the Republicans had been beaten so badly that they held what they called an autopsy.  The came to the conclusion that the Party needed to 'evolve'.

But they didn't change a thing, and now we have Donald Trump.  This proves that the party operatives don't change their convictions, even in the face of a suicidal fall.  Rather, they resort to messaging and tricks, not change.

I'll bet anything that the Parliament will start with silence, hoping the voters will forget the referendum.  Then they will turn to obfuscation and denial.  Then they might make token changes, but not leave the EU.  The issue will die down and everyone will go back to their everyday lives.

And who is going to keep up the steady stream of agitation?  Nigel Farage?   Rolling Eyes   The process hasn't even begun and he's tucked tail and run.

Last edited by Original Quill on Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:07 pm

Their arrogance is astounding...

And shows how out of step most of the current politicians are with the will of the people.

Vote Ukip!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:11 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Vote Ukip!!!

Not if Farage is an example. He'll be gone fishing.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:20 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote: cyclops

SILLY OLD NIGE'  has always been nothing more than a vacuous, racist, xenophobic, hatemongering idiot...

THE CLASSIC "one trick pony" who ever only had one aim in life, one claim to fame --  to enable Britain's exit from the EU..

AND NOW that "his race is run", "the battle's won", he obviously believes that his work is done;  and he has nothing more to contribute to the cause.  

HE NEVER had Britain's best interests at heart, obviously --  only ever interested in the hate-mongering and scare-mongering side of things; simply acting as 'a mirror' to the ugliest side of the lowest common denominator of British society..         Nigel Farage Resigns  474684931

And all by design ...

But despite widespread condemnation from opponents, reports quoted UKIP insiders saying the comments - dubbed "shock and awful" - were part of a carefully planned move to appeal to the party's base. One senior aide was quoted as saying his remarks would be welcomed by "millions and millions" of working-class voters.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-36701855

Nigel Farage Resigns  Image
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:20 pm

Coming from you Quill, from across the pond...

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:23 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Their arrogance is astounding...

And shows how out of step most of the current politicians are with the will of the people.

Vote Ukip!!!

Weren't you just saying the other day that it was important for UKIP to remain a vital force in UK politics to make sure Brexit doesn't go south?

Now the head of the party resigns and you're kissing his liver-spotted ass ...

You watch -- Brexit is going to be watered down to the point of meaninglessness. You're going to have corporations threatening to transplant out of the UK if they don't get access to the EU single market, and the EU won't grant that unless you give up on free movement ... so there's the No. 1 reason for Brexiting in the first place thrown out the window.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:26 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Coming from you Quill, from across the pond... lol!

Nigel Farage Resigns  Facts-are-facts

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:28 pm

Waffle...

We can still trade with Europe without being run by the eu.

Or having free movement!!!

Laughing

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:33 pm

I do hope if the nutter Trump actually gets to be the next president of the US (and as we have proved....anything is possible in politics) we Brits have a lot more decorum and dont crow and gloat as much as you yanks have in recent days. Nigel Farage Resigns  1942856362
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:35 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Waffle...

Laughing

How? You have to concede something to the EU to get access to the single market (which is what your betters want, mind you) and what the EU wants is free movement.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:36 pm

Syl wrote:I do hope if the nutter Trump actually gets to be the next president of the US (and as we have proved....anything is possible in politics) we Brits have a lot more decorum and dont crow and gloat as much as you yanks have in recent days. Nigel Farage Resigns  1942856362

Decorum, you mean pretending to be a nicer person than you are?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:37 pm

Believe me, dear Sir: there is not in the British empire a man who more cordially loves a union with Great Britain than I do. But, by the God that made me, I will cease to exist before I yield to a connection on such terms as the British Parliament propose; and in this, I think I speak the sentiments of America.

— Thomas Jefferson, November 29, 1775

The above is pretty much how the majority of people in the UK feel about the EU. We just don't want it anymore.

HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:38 pm

WELL ben you should know all about that.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:38 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Syl wrote:I do hope if the nutter Trump actually gets to be the next president of the US (and as we have proved....anything is possible in politics) we Brits have a lot more decorum and dont crow and gloat as much as you yanks have in recent days. Nigel Farage Resigns  1942856362

That's not very nice.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:40 pm

Decorum?? Nigel Farage Resigns  371740092

You've been talking to the wrong Brits. I've never heard such squeals. Rolling Eyes

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:43 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:

Laughing

How? You have to concede something to the EU to get access to the single market (which is what your betters want, mind you) and what the EU wants is free movement.

We can trade with eu without being in the eu or run by the eu!!!

And without free movement!!!

lol!

Think you have been believing those remain camp lies a bit too much if you really think otherwise!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:45 pm

Oh... and green from me for the Jefferson quote, HT!

Most amusing!!!

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:46 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:

I dont pretend. scratch
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:46 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

Laughing

lol!

Think you have been believing those remain camp lies a bit too much if you really think otherwise!!!

You can trade with the individual member states, but your corporate masters want that single-market access, which is something the EU has to grant them.

The EU wants free movement in exchange for single-market access.

So your corporate masters are going to be pushing Parliament hard to concede on that, and the life of the average Briton likely won't change a whit.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:48 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Decorum??  Nigel Farage Resigns  371740092

You've been talking to the wrong Brits.  I've never heard such squeals. Rolling Eyes

I talk to real Brits in real life Quill....not just Brits on forums or pretendy ones like you seem to have mixed with. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:49 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Decorum??  Nigel Farage Resigns  371740092

You've been talking to the wrong Brits.  I've never heard such squeals. Rolling Eyes

I talk to real Brits in real life Quill....not just Brits on forums or pretendy ones like you seem to have mixed with. Razz

And it's no different. There is a huge gap between the people and the political operatives.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:50 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

That's not very nice.

No....to be expected lately though given the fact that there seems to be real hostility growing on here.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:51 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Major wrote:It seems an appropriate time for myself to take the reins and maybe Tommy, Nicko and a few others will come and load for me. lol

NF rocks.

But...looks like it is coming to a halt.  All for naught, I guess. Nigel Farage Resigns  2190311264

Quill, if the EU look at the UK's vote and say "Know what? We hear you, let's see if we can make this workable for you" then I'd be happy to stay.

To dismiss the vote of 17 million people is paramount to foolish.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:58 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

lol!

You can trade with the individual member states, but your corporate masters want that single-market access, which is something the EU has to grant them.

So your corporate masters are going to be pushing Parliament hard to concede on that, and the life of the average Briton likely won't change a whit.

We can trade with the whole of the EU without being in the eu or run by the eu... and without free movement!!!

You need to start accepting this as these are the facts of the matter!!!

Either admit that you don't really know and are just repeating lies that you think are truths... or admit that you do really know but are just lying yourself!?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:01 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

lol!

We can trade with the whole of the EU without being in the eu or run by the eu... and without free movement!!!

Either admit that you don't really know and are just repeating lies that you think are truths... or admit that you do really know but are just lying yourself!?

Yes, you can trade with the EU members states -- I'm not saying that you can't, Tommy.

But if you trade with them individually, you're going to be paying tariffs that you wouldn't have to if you had a free-trade agreement with the EU as a single entity.

But the EU isn't going to let you do that for free. It has already stated that in order to get free trade, you have to give up free movement.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:02 pm

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

That's not very nice.

No....to be expected lately though given the fact that there seems to be real hostility growing on here.

I have no idea why? I can only assume it's driven by personality clashes.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:05 pm

EU tells Swiss no single market access if no free movement of citizens
Swiss-EU talks reveal determination of EU to make no concessions to UK over Brexit terms

The European Union is to show its determination to make no concessions to the UK on Brexit terms by telling Switzerland it will lose access to the single market if it goes ahead with plans to impose controls on the free movement of EU citizens.
The Swiss-EU talks, under way for two years but now needing a solution possibly within weeks, throws up the exact same issues that will be raised in the UK’s exit talks – the degree to which the UK must accept free movement of the EU’s citizens as a price for access to the single market.
The Swiss are desperate to strike a deal in order to give its politicians time to pass the necessary laws to meet a February 2017 deadline imposed by a legally binding referendum in 2014.
The former president of the FDP-Liberal Radicals, Philipp Müller, on Sunday said the Brexit threat should serve as a warning to the Swiss, amid suggestions in Brussels the prospect of UK-EU exit talks meant there was less willingness to give ground on freedom of movement.

Müller suggested that the Swiss may unilaterally have to prepare a solution in which it suggests migration can be controlled in certain sectors if the Swiss and the EU jointly conclude unemployment is too high above the national average. He admitted the EU and the Swiss were currently miles apart in the talks.
It is not known if the proposal would be acceptable to an EU determined to protect free movement principles. Other Swiss politicians are suggesting the government should rerun the referendum.
The Swiss only narrowly voted to restrict immigration in the original 2014 referendum, with 50.3% in favour, and have been in unfruitful talks to implement the measure with the EU ever since. The Swiss are far more dependent on the EU for markets than the EU is on Switzerland, making the Swiss negotiating hand relatively weak. An impasse on the immigration issue threatens hundreds of other EU-Swiss bilateral agreements, as well as the imposition of tariffs.
Further talks were due a week ago, but were postponed by the commission claiming they were too distracted by Brexit.
The president of the European parliament, Martin Schulz, said the talks will not get easier, because “free movement of people now plays a bigger role, in light of the imminent Brexit negotiations”.
He added: “We have to find a solution with Switzerland because we need each other. I believe Switzerland [needs] the EU a bit more than the other way round.”

Switzerland exports 56% of its goods to the EU.
Switzerland is thrashing around for a compromise but Johann Schneider-Ammann, the Swiss president, has said a safeguard clause containing a national ceiling on EU migration has no chance. He has suggested action could be taken “when difficulties arise in a particular industry and in a specific region”.
This solution “could be an acceptable basis for discussion in Brussels”.
The Swiss president responded to the EU’s postponement of key talks last week by insisting Brussels address the Swiss question before it goes on holiday for the summer.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/03/eu-swiss-single-market-access-no-free-movement-citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:23 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Yes, you can trade with the EU members states -- I'm not saying that you can't, Tommy.

But if you trade with them individually, you're going to be paying tariffs that you wouldn't have to if you had a free-trade agreement with the EU as a single entity.

But the EU isn't going to let you do that for free. It has already stated that in order to get free trade, you have to give up free movement.

We can trade with the whole of the eu... without being in the eu... or run by the eu...!!!

We are not scared by the red herring of the tarrif monster!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:27 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

We can trade with the whole of the eu... without being in the eu... or run by the eu...!!!

We are not scared by the red herring of the tarrif monster!!!

Whatever. Wait and see.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:38 pm

Funny thing is that the UK voted out of eu for the main reason that the eu has become so much more controlling and demanding of our country and so far beyond just being about simple trade... but all we hear as the reason for being in is that it is only about trade!!!

Trade has always been the smokescreen excuse for all the rest of it all...

It is far better for us to be out of eu and any simple trade being done from outside too!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next