NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Student from York University offered compensation for antisemitism

2 posters

Go down

Student from York University offered compensation for antisemitism Empty Student from York University offered compensation for antisemitism

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:18 am

Here’s an interesting story which, for obvious reasons, isn’t getting as much traction as one might expect.  Zach Confino, a law student, has been offered £1000 compensation by York’s Student Union and an apology will be published online.  This step has been welcomed by Chief Rabbi Ephraim Mirvis.
Among the abusive messages Confino received on social media app Yik Yak were “Hitler was onto something,” “Jewish prick” and “Israeli twat.” When attempting to oppose a student union motion to boycott Israeli produce, Confino was told he was responsible for the anti-Semitic abuse he was getting because of his support for Israel, The Times says.
Confino was also, he says, accosted by several members of the university’s Palestine Solidarity Society, including Jeremy Corbyn’s son Tom.
“The number of anti-Semitic incidents I was subject to went from zero in my first year to about 20 in my second and third years,” Confino said, quoted in The Times.
“The university did not do much about it. It has taken me two years to fight a complaint and I am relieved I have finally got this apology. The stuff I was subjected to came from far-left students,” he continued.
Here’s some earlier coverage of Confino’s experiences at York.

http://hurryupharry.org/2016/06/26/student-from-york-university-offered-compensation-for-antisemitism/

Well this is the problem the UK is facing today. That students are being brainwashed by racist lefties
This the problem with the left. If they condemn a country, its citizens and anyone that does not back their hate. Then the Far left have a racism clause, that racism is acceptable to use. We rightly are concerned about the Far right, but what is being done about the Far left, who are as derisive, hateful and racist?

Back to top Go down

Student from York University offered compensation for antisemitism Empty Re: Student from York University offered compensation for antisemitism

Post by 'Wolfie Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:48 am

Razz

YEH,, right there Dodgie...

"..students... brainwashed [sic] by racist lefties."

ALL of Britain's problems today, are down to your imaginary "racist" lefties "brainwashing" the countries students !

Student from York University offered compensation for antisemitism 2023022481
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Student from York University offered compensation for antisemitism Empty Re: Student from York University offered compensation for antisemitism

Post by nicko Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:54 am

Wolfie, have you been to any of our Schools or Uni's? if not shut the fcuk up!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:56 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Razz

YEH,, right there Dodgie...

"..students... brainwashed [sic] by racist lefties."

ALL of Britain's problems today, are down to your imaginary "racist" lefties "brainwashing" the countries students !

Student from York University offered compensation for antisemitism 2023022481

Indeed many of these problems are down to them, which has led to so many disgruntled people in this country
A fine example where evidence is presented on this and how he had to fight to prove he was a victim of antisemism, after suffering such hateful abuse. Where there was evidence again that students were being allowed to discriminate, spout hate and racism with impunity, because the University Union body, did not defend him and allowed this shameful abuse through antisemism to continue.
What can i say, that now how worse it looks for that Union and the University itself, that the place was being run by a mob spouting hate, running around freely to do so. If this had of happened to a British Asian or Black. Not only would it have been front page news in every single main media, but there would have been outrage that a University was allowing racism.
The sad reality of this, is we are seeing a repeat of history again, where it was acceptable in society to hate and discriminate against Jews and it was actively justified and promoted to so.All you need to do is read up on Germany from the 1920's. The left are doing the same today, their goal, to make hating Jews acceptable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down