NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Hot Is It ??? I Heard It Melted the Ice Cream Truck...

2 posters

Go down

How Hot Is It ??? I Heard It Melted the Ice Cream Truck... Empty How Hot Is It ??? I Heard It Melted the Ice Cream Truck...

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:21 am

The dynamics of heat index between Anchorage, Alaska to Hilo, Hawaii, the heat and problems that this continuing issue is causing each year {increasing the past 5yrs} is growing faster then the regional environmental experts had predicted. Evil or Very Mad  

How Hot Is It ??? I Heard It Melted the Ice Cream Truck... 694940094001_4972256600001_aea35c28-5169-4f2c-9ee0-09c4ad3a1b66
I heard the 'Good Humor Ice Cream Truck' but then the music suddenly went all bizarre and gradually ground to a halt ...went outside to see what had happened and this is the result >
How Hot Is It ??? I Heard It Melted the Ice Cream Truck... Hot-we10

Yipper, it's that dang hot in the heart land! 

Back to top Go down

How Hot Is It ??? I Heard It Melted the Ice Cream Truck... Empty Re: How Hot Is It ??? I Heard It Melted the Ice Cream Truck...

Post by eddie Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:53 am

I don’t like ice cream. It’s too cold and it’s too sweet, but I digress.
Is it still hot and did they ever get that melted ice cream van off that pavement / sidewalk?

I literally cannot stop wondering about this and many other ice-cream-related topics.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

How Hot Is It ??? I Heard It Melted the Ice Cream Truck... Empty Re: How Hot Is It ??? I Heard It Melted the Ice Cream Truck...

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:55 am

eddie wrote:I don’t like ice cream.  It’s too cold and it’s too sweet, but I digress.
Is it still hot and did they ever get that melted ice cream van off that pavement / sidewalk?

I literally cannot stop wondering about this and many other ice-cream-related topics.

Some folks say they can still hear its bell on a dark summer night.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:56 am

Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:I don’t like ice cream.  It’s too cold and it’s too sweet, but I digress.

Some folks say they can still hear its bell on a dark summer night.

Really? Spooky!

Actually I quite like pistachio ice cream....
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down