NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Irn-Bru ice cream unveiled in Glasgow

4 posters

Go down

Irn-Bru ice cream unveiled in Glasgow Empty Irn-Bru ice cream unveiled in Glasgow

Post by Irn Bru Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:20 pm

The makers of Scottish favourite Irn-Bru have unveiled a new ice-cream lolly made from the soft drink.

A hundred ice creams were dished out to fans in Glasgow’s George Square as AG Barr launched the new product.

Head of marketing Adrian Troy said: “We worked hard to get it right and all of our taste testers have given it top marks.”

Irn-Bru has been made to a secret recipe containing 32 flavours since 1901.

The orange soft drink hit the headlines last week after reports it had been banned in Canada, which were later discounted by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency.

The ice-cream will be rolled out in Scottish shops from March

http://www.scotsman.com/news/scotland/top-stories/irn-bru-ice-cream-unveiled-in-glasgow-1-3284872

Irn-Bru ice cream unveiled in Glasgow 1086672349
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Irn-Bru ice cream unveiled in Glasgow Empty Re: Irn-Bru ice cream unveiled in Glasgow

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:57 pm

Irn Bru wrote:The makers of Scottish favourite Irn-Bru have unveiled a new ice-cream lolly made from the soft drink.

A hundred ice creams were dished out to fans in Glasgow’s George Square as AG Barr launched the new product.

Head of marketing Adrian Troy said: “We worked hard to get it right and all of our taste testers have given it top marks.”

Irn-Bru has been made to a secret recipe containing 32 flavours since 1901.

The orange soft drink hit the headlines last week after reports it had been banned in Canada, which were later discounted by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency.

The ice-cream will be rolled out in Scottish shops from March

http://www.scotsman.com/news/scotland/top-stories/irn-bru-ice-cream-unveiled-in-glasgow-1-3284872

Irn-Bru ice cream unveiled in Glasgow 1086672349

Irn Bru is yummy I have to say!  Embarassed Laughing 

Apart form the hiccup in Canada, they seem to have gone from strength to strength ,will have to try one of their new lollies when they hit the shops ....

And they do make the funniest tv ads  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Irn-Bru ice cream unveiled in Glasgow Empty Re: Irn-Bru ice cream unveiled in Glasgow

Post by ALLAKAKA Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:58 pm

IRN HOOF , Made in Scotland from Girdles.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:01 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:IRN HOOF , Made in Scotland from Girdles.

Why would you say that about Irn Kaka?

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:23 pm

Can I ask what does it taste like?
the Ice block doesn't look bad
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:25 pm

Joy Division wrote:
ALLAKAKA wrote:IRN HOOF , Made in Scotland from Girdles.

you should know '' Joy Perversion ''

lol! lol! lol! 

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:27 pm

veya_victaous wrote:Can I ask what does it taste like?

..just like Irn Bru!!,it's hard for me describe Veya!!...

Irn himself may be able to describe it, tangyish?, but a sweet tang ????? ::dunno:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:30 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

you should know '' Joy Perversion ''

lol! lol! lol! 

Aw, I'm heartbroken.

Your just like a spoiled greeting faced nasty wee laddie aren't you Kaka?, cos you can't get your way here.

I'm gonna go ultra easy on you lad by not retaliating, as you have nowhere near the wit to match me, I will save you the embarrassment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:43 am

veya_victaous wrote:Can I ask what does it taste like?

Liquid rancid bubblegum in my opinion but Mr. C and the juniors love it.

When we have been able (or they really) get their hands on some here they have made icepops.

All I can say is ICK
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down