NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"...The Orlando LGBT nightclub killer described himself as an “Islamic soldier” out to avenge the US war on the Islamic State, according to his phone conversations with police during the 12 June massacre..."

+4
Original Quill
SEXY MAMA
eddie
Tommy Monk
8 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

"...The Orlando LGBT nightclub killer described himself as an “Islamic soldier” out to avenge the US war on the Islamic State, according to his phone conversations with police during the 12 June massacre..." - Page 4 Empty "...The Orlando LGBT nightclub killer described himself as an “Islamic soldier” out to avenge the US war on the Islamic State, according to his phone conversations with police during the 12 June massacre..."

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:29 am

First topic message reminder :

"...The Orlando LGBT nightclub killer described himself as an “Islamic soldier” out to avenge the US war on the Islamic State, according to his phone conversations with police during the 12 June massacre..."
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

"...The Orlando LGBT nightclub killer described himself as an “Islamic soldier” out to avenge the US war on the Islamic State, according to his phone conversations with police during the 12 June massacre..." - Page 4 Empty Re: "...The Orlando LGBT nightclub killer described himself as an “Islamic soldier” out to avenge the US war on the Islamic State, according to his phone conversations with police during the 12 June massacre..."

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:46 am

Because one person's opinion determines the truth about something that affects billions of people. Sure, seems legit.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

"...The Orlando LGBT nightclub killer described himself as an “Islamic soldier” out to avenge the US war on the Islamic State, according to his phone conversations with police during the 12 June massacre..." - Page 4 Empty Re: "...The Orlando LGBT nightclub killer described himself as an “Islamic soldier” out to avenge the US war on the Islamic State, according to his phone conversations with police during the 12 June massacre..."

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:49 am

Ben Reilly wrote:Because one person's opinion determines the truth about something that affects billions of people. Sure, seems legit.

Do you think any of the Abrahamic religions are beautiful, with such venegful deities?
It seems like we now see the reason for the motivation.
That one telliung point is what gives the game away

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:59 am

Didge wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:Because one person's opinion determines the truth about something that affects billions of people. Sure, seems legit.

Do you think any of the Abrahamic religions are beautiful, with such venegful deities?

They are both beautiful and ugly. Can't you wrap your head around that?

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no account of wrongs. Love takes no pleasure in evil, but rejoices in the truth. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be restrained; where there is knowledge, it will be dismissed. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when the perfect comes, the partial passes away.

Isn't that beautiful? Or am I insane?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:02 am

Ben Reilly wrote:
Didge wrote:

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no account of wrongs. Love takes no pleasure in evil, but rejoices in the truth. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be restrained; where there is knowledge, it will be dismissed. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when the perfect comes, the partial passes away.

It's beautiful, and you aren't the insane one

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:03 am

Ben Reilly wrote:
Didge wrote:

Love conquers everything but love is based conditionally with the Abrahanic faiths.
So its a false love and that kind of love is ugly, as its based off an insecurity and fear.
Would you sit by whilst a woman was being threatened with violence in a relationship and yet swore she was in love with her partner?

Just answer me how that is beautiful Ben?
That to me is ugly and the bases for the faith of this deity is the same
Its eternal punishment if you do not love deity

So how on earth is that beautiful?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:11 am

Well, I can see a certain (weird) kind of beauty in loving a partner who hurts you, as I've been that person ... it's not healthy, but being human isn't really healthy for that matter. But that's beside the point.

You can't force people to think as you do -- even if you're convinced you're right. If you do, you're no better than ISIS. You have to let people do things you think are wrong -- even horribly wrong -- so that they'll hopefully learn, or their children will, etc. I sat back and watched my country re-elect George W. Bush. I told anybody who'd listen what a bad decision that was, but at the end of the day I wouldn't have forced any of them to vote my way instead of theirs, even if I had that power.

If we didn't have problems, we wouldn't have a purpose, after all.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:19 am

Ben Reilly wrote:Well, I can see a certain (weird) kind of beauty in loving a partner who hurts you, as I've been that person ... it's not healthy, but being human isn't really healthy for that matter. But that's beside the point.

You can't force people to think as you do -- even if you're convinced you're right. If you do, you're no better than ISIS. You have to let people do things you think are wrong -- even horribly wrong -- so that they'll hopefully learn, or their children will, etc. I sat back and watched my country re-elect George W. Bush. I told anybody who'd listen what a bad decision that was, but at the end of the day I wouldn't have forced any of them to vote my way instead of theirs, even if I had that power.

If we didn't have problems, we wouldn't have a purpose, after all.

I am sorry to hear you went through that, but to believe its beautiful, is allowing lust and insecurities not love to rule your emotions.
That is not having a go either, many people have fallen prey to this when they think they have been in love. Love is freely given both ways, and when it is conditional or not given in return, it ceases to be love at all. I am not forcing anyone to do anything, as this is a debate. Seriously, i have lost track of how many falsified claimed you have made this morining about me. Where i am trying to reason points, you simply accuse.

Any relationship requires work, but love is the bases of all happy relationships and its because of love for each other that people place each other first before themselves. When that love is not replicated though it ceases to be love and a yearning.
Again if a person uses the threat of violence in order to cower someone through fear misleading them into believeing they are in love,. that is dosmestic violence and yet the abrahamic faiths are based on this exact same principle.

Yes i am well aware there are some  lovely passages and teachings within the religion, but that is all irrelevant, when the main character this deity, is based on the worst form of abuse that plays off peoples insecutities with death. To me, I find that appalling. No parent creates you out of wanting or needed love in return, they created us simply out of love.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:21 am

4EVER2 wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Mateen's friend is quite specific:
Daily News wrote:Omar Mateen, the deranged Muslim shooter behind the massacre, held a grudge against Latino men he met at the popular gay club because he felt used by them, the man told the network. “I’ve cried like you have no idea. But the thing that makes me want to tell the truth is that he didn’t do it for terrorism,” the man told Univision Noticias anchor Maria Elena Salinas in an exclusive interview on Tuesday. “In my opinion he did it for revenge.”
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/pulse-shooter-omar-mateen-revenge-alleged-ex-lover-article-1.2682856
Do you think that the man hidden in the disguise {telling how he was Mateen's Porta Rican Lover} resembles this guy that supposedly had informed/turned Mateen into the FBI > 
Omar Mateen didn't always fit the profile of a would-be radicalized killer, a friend told NBC News.
In 2014, American-born Mateen was remarried to a second wife and had a new son — and his friend, Mohammad Malik, had never heard him express extremist views or say anything homophobic.                                
But after a young man who went to their Florida mosque was killed in a suicide bombing in Syria that year, one thing did trouble Malik: Mateen said he was listening to recordings of Anwar al-Awlaki, the radical Islamic cleric killed by a U.S. drone strike in Yemen three years earlier. The suicide bomber, Moner Mohammad Abu-Salha, had said in videos before he was killed that al-Awlaki inspired him. 
"...The Orlando LGBT nightclub killer described himself as an “Islamic soldier” out to avenge the US war on the Islamic State, according to his phone conversations with police during the 12 June massacre..." - Page 4 160621-mohammed-malik-jpo-1255a_d4bacfc38f0d3672be7e4b7af700ebdb.nbcnews-ux-320-320
Mohammed Malik. NBC News

"It threw up a red flag for me," Malik told NBC News on Tuesday. "I asked him what he thought of them and he said they were very powerful, which raised a red flag even more for me."
Malik dialed the FBI. Agents investigated, but later determined that Mateen — who had been the focus of another probe the year before for "inflammatory" comments to co-workers — was not a threat. 

That was the last time that Malik had thought about Mateen's potential terrorist ties, until June 12 — when the 29-year-old slaughtered 49 people at a gay nightclub in Orlando and pledged allegiance to ISIS in a 911 call amid the rampage.

Malik, 43, revealed in a Washington Post essay on Monday how he tried to tip off the FBI about his friend, whom he had first met in 2006 at a family dinner and would stay in touch mostly through texts and phone calls.
"My hope and guess is that (the FBI) did the best job that they could (investigating him)," Malik added.
His observations of Mateen add another layer to a man whom co-workers said fostered a "toxic" work environment and was prone to expressing racist views against blacks and sexist views against women.
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/orlando-nightclub-massacre/friend-who-told-fbi-about-orlando-shooter-omar-mateen-saw-n596496
I may be suffering from an over-reactive since of acquired suspicious layering of BS & intrigue but the number of players crawling out from the depths of this storyline is just growing in leaps & bounds, by the nanosecond! Suspect

Now you're starting to see that perhaps it's all smoke and mirrors.

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:27 am

I'll leave it up to the judgement of billions of people, who saw fit to throw out monarchy, dictatorships, human sacrifice, etc., but still saw something redeeming about their own religions -- enough at least to live lives in which they didn't hurt anybody intentionally, and often did great things based on the religious beliefs they were taught.

Really, man, I think your principle problem is you expect everything to be perfect right now. Not only would that take a lot of time ... but it's really never going to be perfect, not while we're alive. There will always be a new battle to fight. That's who we are, and hopefully we can make it until some point in the far-distant future where it's not.

So you be Bernie Sanders and I'll be Hillary Clinton. You be the idealist whose ideas are wildly inappropriate for the here and now, rubber-meets-the-road reality of the present, and I'l be the pragmatist, playing political football and realizing that if the opposition concedes three yards at a time, you take it and try to win with it.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:28 am

eddie wrote:
4EVER2 wrote:
Daily News wrote:Omar Mateen, the deranged Muslim shooter behind the massacre, held a grudge against Latino men he met at the popular gay club because he felt used by them, the man told the network. “I’ve cried like you have no idea. But the thing that makes me want to tell the truth is that he didn’t do it for terrorism,” the man told Univision Noticias anchor Maria Elena Salinas in an exclusive interview on Tuesday. “In my opinion he did it for revenge.”
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/pulse-shooter-omar-mateen-revenge-alleged-ex-lover-article-1.2682856
Do you think that the man hidden in the disguise {telling how he was Mateen's Porta Rican Lover} resembles this guy that supposedly had informed/turned Mateen into the FBI > 
Omar Mateen didn't always fit the profile of a would-be radicalized killer, a friend told NBC News.
In 2014, American-born Mateen was remarried to a second wife and had a new son — and his friend, Mohammad Malik, had never heard him express extremist views or say anything homophobic.                                
But after a young man who went to their Florida mosque was killed in a suicide bombing in Syria that year, one thing did trouble Malik: Mateen said he was listening to recordings of Anwar al-Awlaki, the radical Islamic cleric killed by a U.S. drone strike in Yemen three years earlier. The suicide bomber, Moner Mohammad Abu-Salha, had said in videos before he was killed that al-Awlaki inspired him. 
"...The Orlando LGBT nightclub killer described himself as an “Islamic soldier” out to avenge the US war on the Islamic State, according to his phone conversations with police during the 12 June massacre..." - Page 4 160621-mohammed-malik-jpo-1255a_d4bacfc38f0d3672be7e4b7af700ebdb.nbcnews-ux-320-320
Mohammed Malik. NBC News

"It threw up a red flag for me," Malik told NBC News on Tuesday. "I asked him what he thought of them and he said they were very powerful, which raised a red flag even more for me."
Malik dialed the FBI. Agents investigated, but later determined that Mateen — who had been the focus of another probe the year before for "inflammatory" comments to co-workers — was not a threat. 

That was the last time that Malik had thought about Mateen's potential terrorist ties, until June 12 — when the 29-year-old slaughtered 49 people at a gay nightclub in Orlando and pledged allegiance to ISIS in a 911 call amid the rampage.

Malik, 43, revealed in a Washington Post essay on Monday how he tried to tip off the FBI about his friend, whom he had first met in 2006 at a family dinner and would stay in touch mostly through texts and phone calls.
"My hope and guess is that (the FBI) did the best job that they could (investigating him)," Malik added.
His observations of Mateen add another layer to a man whom co-workers said fostered a "toxic" work environment and was prone to expressing racist views against blacks and sexist views against women.
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/orlando-nightclub-massacre/friend-who-told-fbi-about-orlando-shooter-omar-mateen-saw-n596496
I may be suffering from an over-reactive since of acquired suspicious layering of BS & intrigue but the number of players crawling out from the depths of this storyline is just growing in leaps & bounds, by the nanosecond! Suspect

Oh, so nobody really died?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:29 am

Ben Reilly wrote:I'll leave it up to the judgement of billions of people, who saw fit to throw out monarchy, dictatorships, human sacrifice, etc., but still saw something redeeming about their own religions -- enough at least to live lives in which they didn't hurt anybody intentionally, and often did great things based on the religious beliefs they were taught.

Really, man, I think your principle problem is you expect everything to be perfect right now. Not only would that take a lot of time ... but it's really never going to be perfect, not while we're alive. There will always be a new battle to fight. That's who we are, and hopefully we can make it until some point in the far-distant future where it's not.

So you be Bernie Sanders and I'll be Hillary Clinton. You be the idealist whose ideas are wildly inappropriate for the here and now, rubber-meets-the-road reality of the present, and I'l be the pragmatist, playing political football and realizing that if the opposition concedes three yards at a time, you take it and try to win with it.

Jeeeez don't equate Bernie with Didge.   They are not in the least alike.  Bernie is a really decent guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:36 am

Ben Reilly wrote:I'll leave it up to the judgement of billions of people, who saw fit to throw out monarchy, dictatorships, human sacrifice, etc., but still saw something redeeming about their own religions -- enough at least to live lives in which they didn't hurt anybody intentionally, and often did great things based on the religious beliefs they were taught.

I do not expect people to be perfect but understand simply when they contradict in their views.
You simply do not realise that you are in fact inadvertantly defending wahhabism, as this is where the belief coimes from for Muslim women to compulsary where the Burka. You should be critical of the belief around this but think you are thenbeing a bigot to those who are misguded to think its a choice to wear. Its not a choice, the doctrine is the choice and again its through condming bad beliefs, that we have seen progression happen in the west. Once irish families placed their daughters in the Magdelene laundries, where many suffered appallingly. Are you saying the parents have the right to choose this on their child, bcause they were pregnant?
Again beliefs should never be defended and be open to criticism, but you think it means criticism of people.
By defending those who claim to choxse to wear, you inadvertantly also then condemn those forced to wear by failing to speak out against the belief system that forces women to believe they are ashamed of their bodies.
I am the realist, and its you who is the one failing to see where you are trying to do good, it is actually supporting things that are bad,
That does not make you are bad person, just misguided

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:39 am

Didge, I'm saying as fucked-up as many of our beliefs are, this is where we find ourselves and "it is what it is." We're not going to convince most people that religious rules are stupid.

What we can do is differentiate between what is harmful and what is harmless, and a woman thinking she should wear a damn head covering is harmless in the grand scheme of things.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:42 am

Ben Reilly wrote:Didge, I'm saying as fucked-up as many of our beliefs are, this is where we find ourselves and "it is what it is." We're not going to convince most people that religious rules are stupid.

What we can do is differentiate between what is harmful and what is harmless, and a woman thinking she should wear a damn head covering is harmless in the grand scheme of things.

Ben we did, it took a few centuries in the west but it happened and its working.
Soceities progressed in the west because people were not afraid to speak out on what they saw as wrong even if it upset people along the way. I mean look at the Vietnam war, do you think all those people protesting, who did upset many American families, due to their children serving. Did this all in vain and that it simply was not worth it?
Do you think the American civil war simply due to the loss of 500,000 + dead, was not worth it even though it brought about an end to slavery?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:42 am

Ben Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:
4EVER2 wrote:
Mohammed Malik. NBC News

Course they did!
I'm just wondering who was behind it.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:49 am

Ugh ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:03 am

Ben Reilly wrote:Ugh ...

Do you mean "ugh?" ? affraid
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:01 am

eddie wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

Course they did!

Suspect

I TOLD y'all yesterday...

TWAS Prince Phillip asked the CIA to get a move on with things..

Sheeeshh.. !!!  Everybody's become so sceptical and untrusting these days..      What a Face
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:09 pm

eddie wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
Course they did!
I may be suffering from an over-reactive since of acquired suspicious layering of BS & intrigue but the number of players crawling out from the depths of this storyline is just growing in leaps & bounds, by the nanosecond! ***  That's what I stated and it's what I meant No
Between people wanting their 2 seconds of fame and the media beating the FBI to check out these 'possible fruit cakes' and their 'what if' stories before they get to publication; because that's what media/newsprint do - they do not sit on any story if they can 'ONE UP' their competition for a possible exclusive.  The wing nuts maybe valid/reliable additions to Mateen's story line that needs to be aired, or they maybe just as I suspected - 'wing nuts' with a craving for some lime light! Suspect   

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:34 pm

No, the mainstream media are full of bullshit and lies and they feed us what we need to know on a need to know basis.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:01 pm

eddie wrote:No, the mainstream media are full of bullshit and lies and they feed us what we need to know on a need to know basis.

For goodness sake and who tells you the truth eddie?
Tinkerbell?

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:11 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:No, the mainstream media are full of bullshit and lies and they feed us what we need to know on a need to know basis.

Tinkerbell?

"...The Orlando LGBT nightclub killer described himself as an “Islamic soldier” out to avenge the US war on the Islamic State, according to his phone conversations with police during the 12 June massacre..." - Page 4 2187004795

EDDIE quoted a story originating from an American white supremacist/neo-nazi group a few hours ago..

Eddie also claims her "instincts" and life experiences will apparently help her know the truth when she sees it..

And, apparently anybody who doesn't agree with eddie's views, automatically must believe everything that the mass media serves up !              Suspect
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:20 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Didge wrote:

Tinkerbell?

"...The Orlando LGBT nightclub killer described himself as an “Islamic soldier” out to avenge the US war on the Islamic State, according to his phone conversations with police during the 12 June massacre..." - Page 4 2187004795

EDDIE quoted a story originating from an American white supremacist/neo-nazi group a few hours ago..

Eddie also claims her "instincts" and life experiences will apparently help her know the truth when she sees it..

And, apparently anybody who doesn't agree with eddie's views, automatically must believe everything that the mass media serves up !              Suspect

I just wanna know what Eddie is smoking as I would like to try some.

alien

Just to see what it would do to me

lol!

It may even make me invent something to achieve ending world hunger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:14 pm

Hmmm, I wonder if that can't be viewed in a slightly different perspective ... something like -
'the editors feed us what will sell and there is a huge market for the TABLOID type of hyped up rumor/BS/lies and gutter slime, that can't be proven and yet is the most often talked about issues of the tea clubs - coffee klatches - water cooler groups?' "...The Orlando LGBT nightclub killer described himself as an “Islamic soldier” out to avenge the US war on the Islamic State, according to his phone conversations with police during the 12 June massacre..." - Page 4 2190311264

Hasn't it become the 'NORM' to slice & dice those humans that we have dropping into our daily lives {as if we actually KNOW THEM} via our TV/radio/internet media sources - doesn't that alieve some of their own mundane/non-existence and while the hovel nit-picks apart those humans that they see - the fact that their lives SUCK in so many ways doesn't seem so unbearable any longer; 'we may have it bad, but we DON'T HAVE IT, THAT BAD'  type of commonality?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:36 pm

Didge wrote:

Tinkerbell?

Didge I simply cannot believe - and this is going by the many lies that have been proven! - that you still think we are always told the truth??!

Even the most level-headed people I know, will say that they take most news reports with a pinch of salt.
Come on! You've seen it yourself even in the basic of terms: one week we can't eat eggs then a year later, we can.
It's not always "misreporting" you know or "bad science"
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:38 pm

Didge wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Didge wrote:

Tinkerbell?

I just wanna know what Eddie is smoking as I would like to try some.

alien

Just to see what it would do to me

lol!

It may even make me invent something to achieve ending world hunger

You may be very suprised at what you discover about yourself. I can tell you that.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:39 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
Hmmm, I wonder if that can't be viewed in a slightly different perspective ... something like -
'the editors feed us what will sell and there is a huge market for the TABLOID type of hyped up rumor/BS/lies and gutter slime, that can't be proven and yet is the most often talked about issues of the tea clubs - coffee klatches - water cooler groups?' "...The Orlando LGBT nightclub killer described himself as an “Islamic soldier” out to avenge the US war on the Islamic State, according to his phone conversations with police during the 12 June massacre..." - Page 4 2190311264

Hasn't it become the 'NORM' to slice & dice those humans that we have dropping into our daily lives {as if we actually KNOW THEM} via our TV/radio/internet media sources - doesn't that alieve some of their own mundane/non-existence and while the hovel nit-picks apart those humans that they see - the fact that their lives SUCK in so many ways doesn't seem so unbearable any longer; 'we may have it bad, but we DON'T HAVE IT, THAT BAD'  type of commonality?

Yes to the first part of your post: aka, lies. "...The Orlando LGBT nightclub killer described himself as an “Islamic soldier” out to avenge the US war on the Islamic State, according to his phone conversations with police during the 12 June massacre..." - Page 4 2190311264
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:40 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:

Tinkerbell?

Didge I simply cannot believe - and this is going by the many lies that have been proven! - that you still think we are always told the truth??!

Even the most level-headed people I know, will say that they take most news reports with a pinch of salt.
Come on! You've seen it yourself even in the basic of terms: one week we can't eat eggs then a year later, we can.

Really?
What lies, the ones Tinkerbell is telling you?
Sorry Eddie, what i cannot believe is how easily people are influencing you as I have researched this daily this attack and there is nothing that is not normal.
Sketchy accounts after the initial attack
People then come forward who might know him
Investigation ongoing.
All you have done is made claims i easily rebuked, based more so on your lack of gun knowledge

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:48 pm

Doesnt matter. One day we will all know I guess.
Until then, I remain neutral.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:36 pm

eddie wrote:Doesnt matter. One day we will all know I guess.

And that in a 'nut shell' is the most responsible attitude to have; this entire horrible event is like one huge rotting ole smelly onion that the FBI is trying to separate one layer at a time ...mean while every nut case that sat within 50 yards of this cretin - shared a playpen with him while they were in diapers is calling the FBI center and pouring out their - 'have I got a story for you about Mateen'  "...The Orlando LGBT nightclub killer described himself as an “Islamic soldier” out to avenge the US war on the Islamic State, according to his phone conversations with police during the 12 June massacre..." - Page 4 3143589420

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:38 pm

Yes isn't it amazing how so many people come out of the woodwork and claim to have "known" what these shooters were up to?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:43 pm

eddie wrote:Yes isn't it amazing how so many people come out of the woodwork and claim to have "known" what these shooters were up to?

I'd like to be standing next to some utter dumb-ass that would/could be so stupid to say that out loud; after I got done beating the shit out them we could burn their clothes --- WTH  Those creepy/lies ...'well I sort of knew that something wasn't on the up & up but who am I to squeal on my neighbors' Grrrrrr   

Rather like that women that finally went over her dumb-ass husbands head and called the police about those 12 little girls and that creepy man next door to her --- SWEET JESUS, just make the call and let the police do the check up on the situation!  UGHHHH

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:46 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
eddie wrote:Yes isn't it amazing how so many people come out of the woodwork and claim to have "known" what these shooters were up to?

I'd like to be standing next to some utter dumb-ass that would/could be so stupid to say that out loud; after I got done beating the shit out them we could burn their clothes --- WTH  Those creepy/lies ...'well I sort of knew that something wasn't on the up & up but who am I to squeal on my neighbors' Grrrrrr   

Rather like that women that finally went over her dumb-ass husbands head and called the police about those 12 little girls and that creepy man next door to her --- SWEET JESUS, just make the call and let the police do the check up on the situation!  UGHHHH

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:55 pm

eddie wrote:Doesnt matter. One day we will all know I guess.

Eds, I can't believe that you question the news media so, and yet you are the first person to start a thread whenever the news media informs you of an event. Then you believe the event occurred, but you begin to question details, question anyone in authority, and call witnesses liars. What do you believe?

And more important for us, What standards do you follow for what to believe, who to believe, and what facts to take issue with? I'd like to know, because I could then follow you better.

You seem to invent a story within a story. Yes, the event occurred, but then you selectively disbelieve and cherry-pick your facts, and invent an entirely new narrative within the original story.

So you leave us with a new story, but no standards by which to sort things out. Could you do us this one favor, and gives us some of your standards of what to believe, and what not to believe? Let's begin with the media: shall we simply disbelieve a story in the press, and discount everything thereafter?

So, there was no shooting in Orlando because it's all press lies. Carry on...

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:10 pm

Sigh.
I have never said there wasn't a shooting.

I can't begin to unravel your confusion when you have misquoted what I've said or reinvented what I've said.

I have explained myself over and over again. I can't keep on doing it.

I've just finished discussing this with Didge so read my replies to him.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:25 pm

eddie wrote:Sigh.
I have never said there wasn't a shooting.

I can't begin to unravel your confusion when you have misquoted what I've said or reinvented what I've said.

I have explained myself over and over again. I can't keep on doing it.

I've just finished discussing this with Didge so read my replies to him.

I'm talking on a more general level.  This is what you said:

eddie wrote:Even the most level-headed people I know, will say that they take most news reports with a pinch of salt.

If it's not "misreporting" and it's not "bad science", then what is it?  You are certainly building your reader up to the conclusion that it's a conspiracy.  

Let me give some clues to investigation:  Look for questions without answers, and answers without questions.  When you have a planted story, you have an answer without a question.  So...the issue is, why is someone giving us an answer when we haven't even asked a question?  Why is the story being planted?

But you never follow through.  By raising the issue that things are not as they seem, you tell us that the story isn't right.  But you never go on to the next level: why are we being misled?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:39 pm

Because I don't know the answers quill, that's why I can't answer my own questions?
Surely me saying "I don't know" means I haven't the answers.

So I come to a debate forum to ask others but I think the problem is, is there are too many churlish people here that call you names but have no other offers, or you get people who put across their point and you say, thanks, but I still don't agree and then you get called names churlishly.

So I don't really bother.

When I debate on what you all call "conspiracy sites" - where I put the opposite view across (like the ones I get here) I get answered and no name-calling or churlishness, even if I don't agree.
So you can see my dilemma.

I get bored easily by rudeness - I can be so much ruder and nastier, no one can be a patch on how nasty I can get if I really wanted - but I don't want to, need to and it's boring.

So you see my dilemma. I often walk away in the middle of a debate like you do, or Ben does, or Syl does....cos I can't be bothered with it all.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:55 pm

eddie wrote:Because I don't know the answers quill, that's why I can't answer my own questions?
Surely me saying "I don't know" means I haven't the answers.

So I come to a debate forum to ask others but I think the problem is, is there are too many churlish people here that call you names but have no other offers, or you get people who put across their point and you say, thanks, but I still don't agree and then you get called names churlishly.

So I don't really bother.

When I debate on what you all call "conspiracy sites" - where I put the opposite view across (like the ones I get here) I get answered and no name-calling or churlishness, even if I don't agree.
So you can see my dilemma.

I get bored easily by rudeness - I can be so much ruder and nastier, no one can be a patch on how nasty I can get if I really wanted - but I don't want to, need to and it's boring.

So you see my dilemma. I often walk away in the middle of a debate like you do, or Ben does, or Syl does....cos I can't be bothered with it all.
"...The Orlando LGBT nightclub killer described himself as an “Islamic soldier” out to avenge the US war on the Islamic State, according to his phone conversations with police during the 12 June massacre..." - Page 4 3489511464

Polite

Is that godlike productions Eddie?

behave, they are a bunch of fruit and nutcases and have read how abusive they are to people when first tess pointed me that way.
I have never joined and never would, as most people would be in hsyterics at the bullshit that is posted on there
You believe what you want, i am simply going to ignore you on these type of threads as you end up spoiling them for the rest of us and waste our time whilst we spend pages trying to explain simply things you cannot grasp
This is what will happen when you continually talk crap

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:04 pm

eddie wrote:Because I don't know the answers quill, that's why I can't answer my own questions?

It's an 'either/or' situation. Even if you don't know the answers, you still know the direction your questions should be going. So ask them.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:07 pm

A really good witness statement. Has anyone seen this very detailed statement?

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:33 pm

eddie wrote:A really good witness statement. Has anyone seen this very detailed statement?

Yes, it was on MSNBC yesterday. Unfortunately, she had no prior relationship with the shooter and she has no personal knowledge of his motives. All she has is what she heard on the 911 call, and we have already heard and seen the transcript of what was said in that call.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:37 pm

I have no idea what you're going on about.
She was on the floor in the bathroom of the club.
Have you heard the whole thing properly?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:42 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:A really good witness statement. Has anyone seen this very detailed statement?

Yes, it was on MSNBC yesterday.  Unfortunately, she had no prior relationship with the shooter and she has no personal knowledge of his motives.  All she has is what she heard on the 911 call, and we have already heard and seen the transcript of what was said in that call.

Indeed, she heard him talking numeroeus times and no doubt being as its on the phone she had no idea what was going on. She is trapped as a hostage in the bathroom and thus unable to know that at this moment the Police by their covering fire had forced him to retreat into the bathroom. That the Police werre able to then able to enter the club and retrieve hostages. So she is going to hear other gunfire, which will be from the Police. Its easy for people to think there might be more, but she never saw any others but throught there might have been more due to conversations. This is normal in the confusion and adreniline that takes over when people are petrified in such a hostage situation. At no point as we both agree does she say there are other gunmen, she only assumes there could be as she does not know who he is talking to. Its a very good telling witness accounts of the confusion that happens during such a terrorist attack

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:45 pm

eddie wrote:I have no idea what you're going on about.
She was on the floor in the bathroom of the club.
Have you heard the whole thing properly?

Two or three times. I understand she was on the floor of the bathroom. Does that add anything to her story? No. She never met the shooter; she was just a witness to what we've all been over and over, several times. We've even got a transcript of the 911 call.

She's a sweet girl, and it's not her fault that she has nothing more to add.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4