NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Female MP abused boy in care

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Female MP abused boy in care Empty Female MP abused boy in care

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:36 am

A FORMER female MP was involved in a paedophile network at the heart of government, police have been told.

She is alleged to have forced a boy in care to perform a “vile”  sex act at one of a series of drug-fuelled parties in Westminster in the Eighties where boys and girls as young as 13 were allegedly abused.

Last night her alleged victim told the Sunday Express: “I want justice.”

Andrew Ash, now 45, said he has given Scotland Yard the name of the former MP. We cannot name her for legal reasons.

Mr Ash claims he was frequently ferried down to London from the North of England, where he was in care, to take part in sex parties.

He says they were organised by a paedophile ring involving David Smith, Jimmy Savile’s former chauffeur who killed himself last year before he was due to stand trial for sex offences.

He said: “It wasn’t just politicians, there were also a number of celebrities, including Jimmy Savile, who seemed to have a lot of good links to MPs and powerful businessmen.

“There was usually drugs like cocaine and speed available as well as bottles of champagne.”

Of his encounter with the female MP, he said: “She was extremely drunk and was laughing as she did it.

“I didn’t really know what was going on but the others around her were goading her on.

“I must have been about 13 years old at the time and felt humiliated.” We can also reveal that security services have been working closely with Yard detectives because of the highly sensitive nature of the allegations.

The Sunday Express understands police seized video footage and photographs of an alleged sex party from a well-known paedophile last year.

Mr Ash claims officers have footage which shows a senior male MP in the same frame as him, although no abuse takes place on camera. He said he is speaking out now because he is frustrated by the lack of action after being interviewed for 70 hours by the Met Police’s Paedophile Unit.

He says he was abused by the male MP on another occasion too. He said: “I remember being filmed with this MP, who was abusing me in a garage of a very prominent building behind a Rolls-Royce.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/453381/Female-MP-abused-boy-in-care

Questions

Who was in govenment 32 years ago ?

Who did David Smith, Jimmy Savile visit most often surely they will be records ?

How many female mps where in govenment 32 years ago (not many i suspect )

Back to top Go down

Female MP abused boy in care Empty Re: Female MP abused boy in care

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:49 am

.....Not many MP's at all..

I was trying to find a list, she must have been quite prominent as well...It's someone that is still alive...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:50 am

Ann Widdecombe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:53 am

Christ, this reminds me of the "Boys Town" rumors of U.S. Congressmen being involved in child sex parties that came out in the 1980s. It was a weird case; all the allegations were apparently thrown out and it was deemed a hoax. On one hand it seems too messed up to believe, on the other, too messed up not to believe ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:24 pm

Catman wrote:Ann Widdecombe?

She didn't become an MP until 1987 Phil, so not her.

Here's a list of Conservative female MPs at that time:

Dame Joan Vickers DBE - Plymouth Devonport - (MP from 1955-1974 - Lost) - Created Baroness Vickers in 1975

Mervyn Pike - Melton (MP from 1956-1974 - Retired) - Created Baroness Pike in 1974

Rt Hon. Betty Harvie Anderson - 'East Renfrewshire (MP from 1959-1979) - Created' Baroness Skrimshire of Quarter in 1979
   Rt Hon. Margaret Thatcher - Finchley (MP from 1959-1992 - Retired)- First ever female Prime Minister of the United Kingdom 1979-1990 and first female Leader of the Conservative Party 1975-1990, first female leader of a politicial party and first woman to hold a Great Offices of State and Created Baroness Thatcher, LG, OM, PC, FRS

Joan Quennell - Petersfield (MP from 1960-1974 - Retired)

Dame Jill Knight DBE - Birmingham Edgbaston (MP from 1966-1997 - Retired) - Created Baroness Knight of Collingtree in 1997

Dame Peggy Fenner DBE - Medway (MP from 1970-1974 and 1979-1997 - Lost and Lost)

Rt Hon. Dame Janet Fookes DBE - Plymouth Drake (1970-1997 - Retired) - Second Deputy Chairman of Ways and Means and Created Baroness Fookes in 1997
   Joan Hall CBE - Keighley (MP from 1970-1974 - Lost)
   Mary Holt - Preston North (MP from 1970-1974 - Lost)
   Dame Elaine Kellett-Bowman DBE - ' Lancaster (MP from 1970-1997 - Retired)'
   Constance Monks OBE - Chorley (MP from 1970-1974 - Lost)
   Rt Hon. Sally Oppenheim - Gloucester (MP from 1970-1987 - Retired) - Minister of State for Consumer Affairs in the Department of Trade from 1979 to 1982 and Created Baroness Oppenheim-Barnes in 1989

It was Edward Heath's government from 1970 - 74.

As they are referring to Government people, I presume they would be Conservative as that was the Government of the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:26 pm

Sassy wrote:
Catman wrote:Ann Widdecombe?

She didn't become an MP until 1987 Phil, so not her.

Here's a list of Conservative female MPs at that time:

Dame Joan Vickers DBE - Plymouth Devonport - (MP from 1955-1974 - Lost) - Created Baroness Vickers in 1975

Mervyn Pike - Melton (MP from 1956-1974 - Retired) - Created Baroness Pike in 1974

Rt Hon. Betty Harvie Anderson - 'East Renfrewshire (MP from 1959-1979) - Created' Baroness Skrimshire of Quarter in 1979
   Rt Hon. Margaret Thatcher - Finchley (MP from 1959-1992 - Retired)- First ever female Prime Minister of the United Kingdom 1979-1990 and first female Leader of the Conservative Party 1975-1990, first female leader of a politicial party and first woman to hold a Great Offices of State and Created Baroness Thatcher, LG, OM, PC, FRS

Joan Quennell - Petersfield (MP from 1960-1974 - Retired)

Dame Jill Knight DBE - Birmingham Edgbaston (MP from 1966-1997 - Retired) - Created Baroness Knight of Collingtree in 1997

Dame Peggy Fenner DBE - Medway (MP from 1970-1974 and 1979-1997 - Lost and Lost)

Rt Hon. Dame Janet Fookes DBE - Plymouth Drake (1970-1997 - Retired) - Second Deputy Chairman of Ways and Means and Created Baroness Fookes in 1997
   Joan Hall CBE - Keighley (MP from 1970-1974 - Lost)
   Mary Holt - Preston North (MP from 1970-1974 - Lost)
   Dame Elaine Kellett-Bowman DBE - ' Lancaster (MP from 1970-1997 - Retired)'
   Constance Monks OBE - Chorley (MP from 1970-1974 - Lost)
   Rt Hon. Sally Oppenheim - Gloucester (MP from 1970-1987 - Retired) - Minister of State for Consumer Affairs in the Department of Trade from 1979 to 1982 and Created Baroness Oppenheim-Barnes in 1989

It was Edward Heath's government from 1970 - 74.

As they are referring to Government people, I presume they would be Conservative as that was the Government of the time.

I would have thought so, truth will out in the end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:42 pm

Thankfully, the police will be checking out not only the MP, but Andrew Ash as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:32 pm

The Sunday Express understands police seized video footage and photographs of an alleged sex party from a well-known paedophile last year.

Mr Ash claims officers have footage which shows a senior male MP in the same frame as him,

Trust Andy to try and make it look as if there is something wrong with the victim, who was only 13 at the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:36 pm

Sassy wrote:The Sunday Express understands police seized video footage and photographs of an alleged sex party from a well-known paedophile last year.

Mr Ash claims officers have footage which shows a senior male MP in the same frame as him,

Trust Andy to try and make it look as if there is something wrong with the victim, who was only 13 at the time.  

He always blames these type of cases on the victim, i wonder why.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:58 pm

Fromm 1982

Margaret Thatcher
Peggy Fenner
Sally Oppenheim
Janet Fookes
Elaine Kellett-Bowman
Lynda Chalker
Sheila Faith
Angela Rumbold

From 1983
Edwina Currie
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:04 pm

Apologies, for some reason I read he was 55 instead of 45, it would have been the Thatcher government, not Heath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:28 pm

Absolutely disgusting, these vile paedophiles always seem to go undetected and many never caught until the damage has been inflicted...

Sadly many like Jimmy Saville did not face justice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:35 pm

Joy Division wrote:Absolutely disgusting, these vile paedophiles always seem to go undetected and many never caught until the damage has been inflicted...

And yet there were a couple of posters around who defended Saville to the hilt purely on the basis that he had never been found guilty in a court of law.

I remember them well.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:29 pm

And yet they would say that Duggan (who, lawfully or not) was killed "extra judicially" deserved to die...even though he had not been found guilty of anything in a court of law (at that time)
R/W selective thinking

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:06 pm

My plan was foolproof.....then some-one went and invented a better idiot

lol! lol! lol! 
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:11 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Joy Division wrote:Absolutely disgusting, these vile paedophiles always seem to go undetected and many never caught until the damage has been inflicted...

And yet there were a couple of posters around who defended Saville to the hilt purely on the basis that he had never been found guilty in a court of law.

I remember them well.

Aye, me too Irn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:55 pm

Sassy wrote:The Sunday Express understands police seized video footage and photographs of an alleged sex party from a well-known paedophile last year.

Hi sassy.

Where have I said there is something wrong with anybody?

Oh, and at the moment, Mr Ash is a possible victim.

We need to treat both parties with the same respect - that's what the police should be doing, and carrying out a full investigation.

Absolutely nothing wrong with people coming on here and saying what they want though - I won't stop you - fill your boots.  

Just wanted to correct you all though - if I give you the facts, it could help you in the future (if you listen).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:08 am

BigAndy9 wrote:

Hi sassy.

We need to treat both parties with the same respect - that's what the police should be doing, and carrying out a full investigation.

Absolutely nothing wrong with people coming on here and saying what they want though - I won't stop you - fill your boots.  

Just wanted to correct you all though - if I give you the facts, it could help you in the future (if you listen).

But you have always stuck up for the alleged perpetrator, rather than the victim....Why is that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:12 am

Catman wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Hi sassy.

But you have always stuck up for the alleged perpetrator, rather than the victim....Why is that?

That's unlikely Mr Catman.

Only once have I gone against you and your friends on one of these cases - that's the Sir Jimmy Savile case, and that is different to others.

I'll stick up for his memory, because he'll never go to court, he'll never be found guilty. And the case will definitely be full of fraud, false allegations...

and so on.

That's the only time, I should think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:16 am

Generally the rich elite, they have always targeted kids, in either care homes or from a poor environment....Because in the past, they knew that those kids would never come forward, because no one would believe them.

The poor kids were sexual fodder for the rich, and believe me...I know what i'm talking about here, because my partner is a child abuse survivor and went to a boarding school, that was run by the rich elite....For 'problem' children....Or rather for those, where their parents couldn't give a flying fuck about them ....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:19 am

Catman wrote:Generally the rich elite, they have always targeted kids, in either care homes or from a poor environment....Because in the past, they knew that those kids would never come forward, because no one would believe them.

The poor kids were sexual fodder for the rich, and believe me...I know what i'm talking about here, because my partner is a child abuse survivor and went to a boarding school, that was run by the rich elite....For 'problem' children....Or rather for those, where their parents couldn't give a flying fuck about them you twisted bastard.

Why are you starting with the abuse, Mr Catman?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:23 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Catman wrote:Generally the rich elite, they have always targeted kids, in either care homes or from a poor environment....Because in the past, they knew that those kids would never come forward, because no one would believe them.

The poor kids were sexual fodder for the rich, and believe me...I know what i'm talking about here, because my partner is a child abuse survivor and went to a boarding school, that was run by the rich elite....For 'problem' children....Or rather for those, where their parents couldn't give a flying fuck about them you twisted bastard.

...Because you are fucking twisted, that's why.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:26 am

Catman wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

No, i'm not and I would rather you didn't call me names on here. Please keep things clean or I will be forced to retaliate with insults of my own, which I would rather not do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:29 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Catman wrote:

No, i'm not and I would rather you didn't call me names on here.  Please keep things clean or I will be forced to retaliate with insults of my own, which I would rather not do.

I couldn't give a flying fuck....Your a C***! ...End of.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:32 am

Catman wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

No, i'm not and I would rather you didn't call me names on here.  Please keep things clean or I will be forced to retaliate with insults of my own, which I would rather not do.

I shall restrain myself in the hope that Ben cleans this up, nobody wants to hear about you and Doug.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:39 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Catman wrote:

I shall restrain myself in the hope that Ben cleans this up, nobody wants to hear about you and Doug.

You are so transparent, and stupid at the same time!

:::hitler: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:41 am

You don't like a case in point being brought up!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:44 am

Catman wrote:You don't like a case in point being brought up!

?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:55 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:56 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Catman wrote:You don't like a case in point being brought up!

?

Why did you always defend Jimmy Saville...Even though, the cases have now been proven?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:00 am

No cases have been proven.

And this is a typical kiddie fiddler:

Female MP abused boy in care Images11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:12 am

BigAndy9 wrote:No cases have been proven.

And this is a typical kiddie fiddler:

Female MP abused boy in care Images11

...You are only interested in lower class child abusers, just like you try to paint all criminals of being from an ethnic origin....The scum walks in all areas of life...You are fucking disgusting RW scum!  ::rambo:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:25 am

Please tone down the name-calling, Catman.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:51 am

Relax Phil, just an opinion.

This is more prevalent than we expect, as we are finding out in this country.  Mary Kay Letourneau, Debora La Fave, Kelsey Peterson...all examples of teachers who have preyed on male students.  Schools seem to be the location of choice for female on male sexual predators in this country.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:32 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Please tone down the name-calling, Catman.

I notice that people like Clarkson aren't pulled up over name calling, so until you do, don't expect me to stop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:31 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Catman wrote:

Only once have I gone against you and your friends on one of these cases - that's the Sir Jimmy Savile case, and that is different to others.

I'll stick up for his memory, because he'll never go to court, he'll never be found guilty.  And the case will definitely be full of fraud, false allegations...

and so on.

He is not Sir

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:36 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

I'll stick up for his memory, because he'll never go to court, he'll never be found guilty.  And the case will definitely be full of fraud, false allegations...

and so on.

He is not Sir

Now now Nems, i'm not a Sir yet.

Thank you anyway.

Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:47 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Catman wrote:

and so on.

Really Andy?  Sad  Just because he's dead doesn't make him not guilty.  The Savile case has to be the most sickening revelation I've ever heard.  Taking advantage of innocent kids, Jim'll Fix It sick sick sick. Along with the It's a Knockout presenter too  Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:55 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

He is not Sir

Thank you anyway.

Laughing 

Im sure you will be one day!
You know I meant Jimmy Saville

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:58 pm

feelthelove wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

and so on.

Really Andy?  Sad  Just because he's dead doesn't make him not guilty.  The Savile case has to be the most sickening revelation I've ever heard.  Taking advantage of innocent kids, Jim'll Fix It sick sick sick. Along with the It's a Knockout presenter too  Evil or Very Mad

I didn't explain myself very well ftl.

I should have said - he could be completely innocent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:00 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

Not with the number of complaints he couldn't  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:02 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Thank you anyway.

Laughing 

I did.

He's only lost his Sir because he's dead though.

That's what I read.

Maybe some people in authority did come out and say "yeah, we took it off him" - if they did, they did it to keep the noisy louts quiet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:02 pm

Catman wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Not with the number of complaints he couldn't  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

Oh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:04 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

I did.

That's what I read.

Maybe some people in authority did come out and say "yeah, we took it off him" - if they did, they did it to keep the noisy louts quiet.

He was stripped of the knighthood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:04 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

I did.

That's what I read.

You are right. Cant remember where I saw it but they were saying the clamour to strip him of his knighthood was meaningless as it dies with you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:06 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Thank you anyway.

Laughing 

::rambo:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:07 pm

Catman wrote: 
NemsAgain wrote:

What is wrong with you now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:12 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
Catman wrote: 

Didn't think that you would be the sort, to agree with someone who has suggested that Jimmy Saville was innocent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:13 pm

....Up to you two though. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:13 pm

Catman wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

Didn't think that you would be the sort, to agree with someone who has suggested that Jimmy Saville was innocent.

I think, just like I was joking, Nems was also joking, Mr Catman.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next