NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unity in Orlando

5 posters

Go down

Unity in Orlando  Empty Unity in Orlando

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:06 pm

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/orlando-attack-Muslims-join-hundreds-who-answer-call-to-donate-blood-a7079036.html

There were scores of people lining up to give blood and Azmia Racchuito was adamant that she be among then.

It was not that she felt she was a spokesperson for all Muslims - indeed, she scoffed at the suggestion - but she was also determined not to hide. She said her mother had begged her not to wear her hijab, or scarf, before leaving the house but that she had refused. If she had given into fear, she believed the "terrorists would win".

“I think it is important for Muslims to take a stand. This is our community too,” she said, standing outside a clinic close to the Pulse nightclub in central Orlando. “I’m here to say that I cannot let Donald Trump have his view of America.”

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Unity in Orlando  Empty Re: Unity in Orlando

Post by Original Quill Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:11 pm

Hi SM...we've missed you mightily round here.

Yes, Orlando appears to be an exception to the normal Georgia, Florida, Alabama mix. They are responding like normal--albeit, grief-stricken--human beings, pulling together.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:13 pm

Good for her. cheers
It's important for Muslims to stand loud and firm against atrocities done in their name.....good for them and good to let everyone else who brands them all with the same brush know that the majority of Muslims are peace loving.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:13 pm

Original Quill wrote:Hi SM...we've missed you mightily round here.  

Yes, Orlando appears to be an exception to the normal Georgia, Florida, Alabama mix.  They are responding like normal--albeit, grief-stricken--human beings, pulling together.

Thanks Quill x

Good to see the community spirit after such a tragedy
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:15 pm

Syl wrote:Good for her. cheers
It's important for Muslims to stand loud and firm against atrocities done in their name.....good for them and good to let everyone else who brands them all with the same brush know that the majority of Muslims are peace loving.

Indeed

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:16 pm

Hi SM, that's really good.   I think anyone with a modicom of sense will realise that a man who spends a lot of his time in a gay club getting drunk isn't exactly an islamic terrorist, just a blasted nutter who tried to hang his hat on an ISIS peg to justify himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:20 pm

sassy wrote:Hi SM, that's really good.   I think anyone with a modicom of sense will realise that a man who spends a lot of his time in a gay club getting drunk isn't exactly an islamic terrorist, just a blasted nutter who tried to hang his hat on an ISIS peg to justify himself.

Hi Sass

I'm hearing so many different stories about this nutter! Apparently now it's emerging he was laughing at the 9/11 atrocity too! Ffs soon he will be having links to Al Qaida
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:34 pm

The media like to paint different picture and give you lots of scenarios and different motives, gets everyone all a bit confused and asking questions then the "OFFICIAL STORY" comes out and we all go "Ahh! So that's  what happened! I read about that bit..."

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:35 pm

I still haven't heard the "OFFICIAL STORY".

Looks like it's gonna remain up in the air as long as Malaysian flight 370 .

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:18 am

Respect to Azmia Racchuito
Unity in Orlando  1716015268
Brave Champion of the Good and Free
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down