NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outrage grows over six month sentence for Stanford Rape Case

+2
HoratioTarr
eddie
6 posters

Go down

Outrage grows over six month sentence for  Stanford Rape Case  Empty Outrage grows over six month sentence for Stanford Rape Case

Post by eddie Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:48 am

Unbelievable! So much on this case that I'll post up

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Outrage grows over six month sentence for  Stanford Rape Case  Empty Re: Outrage grows over six month sentence for Stanford Rape Case

Post by eddie Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:53 am

His father speaks out and asks for a "lenient sentence"

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Outrage grows over six month sentence for  Stanford Rape Case  Empty Re: Outrage grows over six month sentence for Stanford Rape Case

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:16 am

well, with a father like that, no wonder he's turned out this way. You see him putting his arm around his boy? If that was my son, I'd fucking disown him.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:21 am

Horatio, I totally agree.

Even when the mugshots of Brock Turner were realised to the public, they used clean cut images from his yearbook, not the revert pics of him looking like he did.

I'm trying to find the video/article about this but I seem to be unable to locate the exact one I watched last night.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:26 am

Okay it's not the one I wanted but it'll have to do:

Why you are only now seeing the Stanford sex offender's mugshots

The media paid attention when a California judge sentenced a committed sex offender to just six months of jail time last week after prosecutors asked for years in state prison.

But the Internet had a question for the media: where is the mugshot of Stanford student Brock Turner? Instead of a booking photo, stories about his conviction and sentencing were illustrated with a smiling photo of Turner posing in a suit for his yearbook.

Turner's mugshot, it seemed, wasn't anywhere on the Internet, as noted by Inquisitr and Crimefeed. It did not appear to be on the most common photo wire services, which makes such images widely available for news outlets. Local law enforcement hadn't posted it in a public format.

By Monday afternoon, the Santa Clara Sheriff's Office released Turner's booking photo to several news organizations, including The Washington Post, after calls for its release.

Confusion over which agency's responsibility it was to release the photo appeared to be behind its absence, the Cut reported. The Stanford Department of Public Safety initially arrested Turner. The case was then handled by the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Department. Spokespeople for both agencies told the Cut and others that only the other agency could release the photo.

Turner, 20, was sentenced to six months in jail for three felony counts by Santa Clara County Superior Court Judge Aaron Persky, far less than the six years in state prison that prosecutors had requested. Turner was convicted in March of assault with intent to commit rape of an intoxicated woman, sexually penetrating an intoxicated person with a foreign object and sexually penetrating an unconscious person with a foreign object.

Judge Persky's light sentence prompted a change.org petition that now has more than 27,000 signatures accusing the judge of a bias in favor of student athletes and advocating for his recall.

The judge who sentenced Turner said he kept his jail time light because years in jail would have a "severe impact" on him, the smiling, suited boy seen in the yearbook photo. But the photo was jarring against another picture of Turner, the one his victim told the court at his sentencing hearing. That statement was published in full on Buzzfeed. On Monday, CNN's Ashleigh Banfield read it on the air, in full. On Twitter, more and more people began asking the media to use the mugshot of an adult convicted of serious felonies rather than a college yearbook portrait.

The absence of Turner's booking photo became an issue in the debate over how the story of the sexual assault he committed was told.

Mugshots of those accused or convicted of a crime have long been an integral part of how news organizations cover those stories.

Arresting agencies throughout the country differ on how they disseminate such images. Some departments will post news released with mugshots on their Facebook pages, or make them easily accessible via inmate searches, or require news organizations to request the images individually.

"The Sheriff's Office will release booking photos of arrests made by the Sheriff's Office that do not jeopardize the successful investigation and prosecution of the individual," according to the sheriff's office. "Booking photos of people arrested by other law enforcement agencies will not be released."

The two pics:

Outrage grows over six month sentence for  Stanford Rape Case  Image68

Outrage grows over six month sentence for  Stanford Rape Case  Image69

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-brock-turner-stanford-rape-mugshot-20160607-story.html
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:12 pm

He has horrible eyes. This is someone who won't stop and might do it again and I'll bet he's done it before. Like most rapists, he enjoys the violence and pain it causes...so it's not just about needing sex. That bottom mug shot, he's been crying and he's upset. Not because of what he's done, but because he's feeling sorry for himself.

Hell, I've just read the former post properly, and yes, he's been convicted of trying to rape before! You know what I get when I look at him? This guy has been sexually abusing since a young age.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:14 pm

Well, at least the whole world knows what he looks like now and what he's done. Hopefully, women will give him a wide berth.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:19 pm

What more amazing is the six month sentence. Even if it was his first offence that is just a ridiculous amount of time!
The judge may as well have said:
"Tsk...you're really naughty you know. Gotta punish you really...hmmmm...six months do ya? I plucked that number out of my arse"
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:25 pm

eddie wrote:What more amazing is the six month sentence. Even if it was his first offence that is just a ridiculous amount of time!
The judge may as well have said:
"Tsk...you're really naughty you know. Gotta punish you really...hmmmm...six months do ya? I plucked that number out of my arse"

Because he's so 'young'? Little shit.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:30 pm

Little shit indeed l

This case is outrageous
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:17 am

Outrage grows over six month sentence for  Stanford Rape Case  VWd0SaV
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:05 pm

Totally agree with this "Matt" above.

It's entitlement in the highest order.
Was rather hoping to get quills perspective in this and 4evers
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:40 pm

This one is right down the street from us.  Stanford University in in San Mateo County, just south of San Francisco.  So I'm perhaps closer to the politics of the region than most.

Stanford University is one of the most prestigious universities in the world; my daughter got wait-listed there, and she graduated from Harvard University with honors.  The petition is probably being signed by a lot of Stanford students, who, as Matt says, are privileged little snots who don't give a shit about local scene (I know, the petition signers are on the other side of Brock Turner, but they are all cut of the same 'spoiled brat' mold).  So for me, a petition to do something politically, signed by a bunch of little shits who go home for summer vacation, not caring a wit about the place, is met with jaundiced indifference.

I'd like to know what this Judge has done otherwise.  What cases has he had?  What are the leanings of his decisions.  In addition, I'd like to know his inner thinking that influenced him.  It's surely not going to come down to one or two issues, as the press is wont to offer.  He might turn out to be an excellent jurist.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:55 pm

New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio gathered government officials and celebrities Wednesday for a dramatic, live reading of the Stanford University sexual assault victim’s letter.The event, streamed live on Facebook, featured the mayor’s wife, Chirlane McCray; actresses Cynthia Nixon, Karen Olivo and Stacey Sargeant; and local government officials reading segments of the anonymous victim’s letter in its entirety

“Because we are her allies,” McCray said at the beginning of the reading. “Because everyone needs to hear her story. Because in the time it takes us to read this statement, at least seven women in this country will report being raped. That is not acceptable.”
The roughly 7,000-word letter, which the victim read in court last week after her assailant was sentenced to just six months in jail for three counts of sexual assault against her, recounts her experience of going to a party in January 2015, waking up bloodied in a hospital, finding out Stanford swimmer Brock Turner had sexually assaulted her while she was unconscious behind a campus dumpster and spending a year in court listening to him deny responsibility.

The reading was inspired by a similar one on Monday by CNN host Ashleigh Banfield, who spent the first half of her show doing just that, McCray noted. These readings spotlight the victim’s words and reject defenders of Turner who focus on his background and swimming accomplishments. One of the Stanford students who spotted the assault and stopped Turner from fleeing the scene, Peter Jonsson, has declined requests for interviews and is instead urging people to read the victim’s statement.

You can read her letter in its entirety on the link:

Your honor,
If it is all right, for the majority of this statement I would like to address the defendant directly. You don’t know me, but you’ve been inside me, and that’s why we’re here today. On January 17th, 2015, it was a quiet Saturday night at home. My dad made some dinner and Isat at the table with my younger sister who was visiting for the weekend. I was working full timeand it was approaching my bed time. I planned to stay at home by myself, watch some TV andread, while she went to a party with her friends.

Then, I decided it was my only night with her, I had nothing better to do, so why not, there’s a dumb party ten minutes from my house, I would go, dance weird like a fool, and embarrass my younger sister. On the way there, I joked that undergrad guys would have braces. My sister teased me for wearing a beige cardigan to a frat party like a librarian. I called myself “big mama”, because I knew I’d be the oldest one there. Imade silly faces, let my guard down, and drank liquor too fast not factoring in that my tolerance
had significantly lowered since college.

The next thing I remember I was in a gurney in a hallway. I had dried blood and bandages on thebacks of my hands and elbow. I thought maybe I had fallen and was in an admin office oncampus. I was very calm and wondering where my sister was. A deputy explained I had beenassaulted. I still remained calm, assured he was speaking to the wrong person. I knew no one atthis party. When I was finally allowed to use the restroom, I pulled down the hospital pants theyhad given me, went to pull down my underwear, and felt nothing. I still remember the feeling ofmy hands touching my skin and grabbing nothing. I looked down and there was nothing. Thethin piece of fabric, the only thing between my vagina and anything else, was missing andeverything inside me was silenced. I still don’t have words for that feeling. In order to keepbreathing, I thought maybe the policemen used scissors to cut them off for evidence.Then, I felt pine needles scratching the back of my neck and started pulling them out my hair. Ithought maybe, the pine needles had fallen from a tree onto my head. My brain was talking mygut into not collapsing. Because my gut was saying, help me, help me.

I shuffled from room to room with a blanket wrapped around me, pine needles trailing behindme, I left a little pile in every room I sat in. I was asked to sign papers that said “Rape Victim”and I thought something has really happened. My clothes were confiscated and I stood naked while the nurses held a ruler to various abrasions on my body and photographed them. The three of us worked to comb the pine needles out of my hair, six hands to fill one paper bag. To calmme down, they said it’s just the flora and fauna, flora and fauna. I had multiple swabs insertedinto my vagina and anus, needles for shots, pills, had a nikon pointed right into my spread legs. I had long, pointed beaks inside me and had my vagina smeared with cold, blue paint to check for abrasions.

After a few hours of this, they let me shower. I stood there examining my body beneath thestream of water and decided, I don’t want my body anymore. I was terrified of it, I didn’t knowwhat had been in it, if it had been contaminated, who had touched it. I wanted to take off mybody like a jacket and leave it at the hospital with everything else.

On that morning, all that I was told was that I had been found behind a dumpster, potentially penetrated by a stranger, and that I should get retested for HIV because results don’t always show up immediately. But for now, I should go home and get back to my normal life. Imagine stepping back into the world with only that information. They gave me huge hugs, and then I walked out of the hospital into the parking lot wearing the new sweatshirt and sweatpants they provided me, as they had only allowed me to keep my necklace and shoes. My sister picked me up, face wet from tears and contorted in anguish. Instinctively and immediately, I wanted to take away her pain. I smiled at her, I told her to look at me, I’m right here, I’m okay, everything’s okay, I’m right here. My hair is washed and clean, they gave me the strangest shampoo, calm down, and look at me. Look at these funny new sweatpants and sweatshirt, I look like a P.E. teacher, let’s go home, let’s eat something. She did not know that beneath my sweats, I had scratches and bandages on my skin, my vagina was sore and had become a strange, dark color from all the prodding, my underwear was missing, and I felt too empty to continue to speak. That I was also afraid, that I was also devastated. That day we drove home and for hours my sister held me. My boyfriend did not know what happened, but called that day and said, “I was really worried about you last night, you scared me, did you make it home okay?” I was horrified. That’s when I learned I had called him that night in my blackout, left an incomprehensible voicemail, that we had also spoken on the phone, but I was slurring so heavily he was scared for me, that he repeatedly told me to go find my sister. Again, he asked me, “What happened last night? Did you make it home okay?” I said yes, and hung up to cry.

I was not ready to tell my boyfriend or parents that actually, I may have been raped behind a dumpster, but I don’t know by who or when or how. If I told them, I would see the fear on their faces, and mine would multiply by tenfold, so instead I pretended the whole thing wasn’t real. I tried to push it out of my mind, but it was so heavy I didn’t talk, I didn’t eat, I didn’t sleep, I didn’t interact with anyone. After work, I would drive to a secluded place to scream. I didn’t talk, I didn’t eat, I didn’t sleep, I didn’t interact with anyone, and I became isolated from the ones I loved most. For one week after the incident, I didn’t get any calls or updates about that night or what happened to me. The only symbol that proved that it hadn’t just been a bad dream, was the sweatshirt from the hospital in my drawer. One day, I was at work, scrolling through the news on my phone, and came across an article. In it, I read and learned for the first time about how I was found unconscious, with my hair disheveled, long necklace wrapped around my neck, bra pulled out of my dress, dress pulled off over my shoulders and pulled up above my waist, that I was butt naked all the way down to my boots, legs spread apart, and had been penetrated by a foreign object by someone I did not recognize. This was how I learned what happened to me, sitting at my desk reading the news at work. I learned what happened to me the same time everyone else in the world learned what happened to me. That’s when the pine needles in my hair made sense, they didn’t fall from a tree. He had taken off my underwear, his fingers had been inside of me. I don’t even know this person. I still don’t know this person. When I read about me like this, I said, this can’t be me.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/bill-de-blasio-stanford-rape_us_57586e98e4b0ced23ca6c5db

The above is just the first couple of pages, you can read the rest on the link.
All I can say is that Judge should be disgusted within himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:37 pm

Prospective jurors told Judge Aaron Persky this week that they would not serve in a jury in his Santa Clara County Superior courtroom due to a lenient sentence given to former Stanford student Brock Turner.

The San Jose Mercury News reported on Thursday that at least 10 potential jurors spoke out during jury selection for an unrelated stolen property case.

“I can’t be here, I’m so upset,” one person reportedly explained.
“I can’t believe what you did,” another prospective juror said, standing up to face the judge.

The judge replied, “I understand,” and excused each of the jurors, according to the paper

When handing down the controversial six month sentence in the sexual assault case against Turner, Persky had said that a longer prison sentence would have a “severe impact” on former Stanford swimmer, causing a national outcry.
Over 900,00 people have signed a Change.org petition calling for the judge to be recalled. But experts have said that a recall would be highly unlikely.

www.rawstory.com/2016/06/prospective-jurors-refuse-to-serve-en-masse-in-judge-aaron-perskys-court-over-rape-sentence/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:09 pm

I just found it 'ODD' that Judge Aaron Persky, didn't recuse himself from this particular case especially since he'd attended Stanford University and was considered a 'Sports Elite' Suspect
Persky, a San Francisco native, graduated from Stanford University, the same school where Brock Turner was a freshman swimmer when he was arrested in January 2015. He earned his undergraduate degree in 1984 and his master’s degree in 1985.
He was the captain of the lacrosse team at Stanford, according to a 2002 article in the Stanford Daily.
“I graduated Phi Beta Kappa from Stanford University with a Bachelor’s Degree in International Relations and a Master’s Degree in International Policy Studies. After graduation, I rode my bicycle from Palo Alto to Washington, D.C. to raise money for the Red Cross African Famine Relief Campaign,” he said on his campaign website. “In Washington I worked for the International Trade Administration of the United States Department of Commerce, where I investigated other countries’ unfair trade practices.”
Michele Dauber, a Stanford law professor who has been critical of Perksy’s sentence, told NBC News she thinks he was lenient because of their similar backgrounds.
“I think he was very persuaded by the background of the young man as an elite athlete,” she said.
Dauber also told NBC, “The judge had to bend over backwards to accommodate this young man. I believe that many people believe that assaults that happen on campus are less serious that assaults that happen elsewhere.”
http://heavy.com/news/2016/06/aaron-persky-brock-turner-judge-stanford-recall-petition-election-photos-sentence/
And that petition ...unless all of those signatures can be proven to be registered voters in the country that he was elected as the judge - every single one of those signatures do not count.  He ran for election for that position - but wasn't elected and came in 2nd place but was later appointed by the Governor after the other elected winner moved on. 

For Persky to be recalled from his seat, a petition with more than 81,000 signatures of registered county voters would need to be collected, the Associated Press reports. The petitions would need to be submitted by August 12 for the recall election to be held in November.
those signatures have to have their name and home address and they have to match the voter registration cards on file in order to be used for 'ANY' recall. No

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:32 pm

Curiouser and curiouser.

I'm wondering if his dad or some family member wasn't some high-ranking somebody and the judge had no choice but to go lenient.

If this had been a sentence of say, 3 years, I'd have still put this thread up due to the tiny amount of 3.
But 6 MONTHS???
Six months?!!

It's unbelievable and so to me, it's not believable in any way, shape or form. Something is incredibly wrong.

Last edited by eddie on Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:15 am

Well, it surely a sad day in America when this cretin - Brock Turner, gets this tap on the wrist and Jared Vogle {pleaded guilty last year to possession or distribution of child pornography and traveling across state lines to have commercial sex with a minor} ...receives >
U.S. District Judge Tanya Walton Pratt sentenced Fogle in November to 15 years and eight months in federal prison — a punishment that exceeded both what prosecutors and Fogle's attorneys had recommended under a plea agreement. On appeal, Fogle argued that Pratt abused her discretion and sentenced him for conduct he didn't commit.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/06/09/jared-fogles-sentence-upheld-federal-appeals-court/85673322/
Maybe we need to have 'ALL SEXUAL ABUSE' cases heard by female judges only Outrage grows over six month sentence for  Stanford Rape Case  2190311264

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:53 am

When you read that harrowing account by that poor girl, you realise just how far reaching this kind of thing is. Not only has she had to endure his sexual assault, but then faces all that intimate probing and poking and humiliation all over again at the hands of the medical team...necessary I know but his fault also. Makes your blood boil.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:41 am

I think what disgusted me the most about this case was what the father said afterwards.   You see why the son did what he did when you hear the father.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:22 am

His father certainly has a lot to answer for.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:46 pm

sassy wrote:I think what disgusted me the most about this case was what the father said afterwards.   You see why the son did what he did when you hear the father.

So true.  You can just feel the bigotry and dispassion coming through in that letter. Where was the acknowledgement to the victim of her hurt and trauma? So the kid doesn't enjoy dinner anymore??? Callous.

Last edited by Original Quill on Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:50 pm

Isn't this just another one of our 'INFLUENZA' cases that we now have a Name for; nothing new in this but now it's has a specific title?
The wealthy have been able to apply their own pressure to our justice system sense time began - IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:00 pm

Rapist Brock Turner gets lifetime ban from Team USA swimming
BY Laura Bult NEW YORK DAILY NEWS  
Updated: Friday, June 10, 2016, 10:00 AM
Brock Turner may have a short stint behind bars, but he’ll have a lifetime ban from the pool.
The former Stanford swimmer who was convicted of raping an unconscious woman on campus will be barred for life from any USA Swimming-sanctioned events, the national aquatics organization said this week.
“Brock Turner is not a member of USA Swimming and, should he apply, he would not be eligible for membership,” USA Swimming announced in a statement to USA Today.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/convicted-rapist-brock-turner-banned-life-swimming-article-1.2668473
Well, HOOORAH ...for USA TODAY, for getting his newest title correct and not calling him an 'elite athlete swimmer'; he is a rapist and was prosecuted as one.
But now his swimming adventure - hopes of obtaining Olympic Glory is over! clappy

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:20 pm

Good. It's s minor victory but a victory nonetheless.

I can't help thinking that he will come out after 6 months and no feel at all as though he's learned his lesson.
He will rape or sexually assault someone again.

If I were his mother I am not sure I'd ever be able to hold him in the same way again.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:31 pm

two blue bricks should have been the MINIMUM sentence for this waste of oxygen.....

and for those who bleat constantly about prison etc being for "rehabilitation"

well all I'll say is ...rehabilitate this piece of human garbage.....PFFFT
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:05 pm

It's a mockery of justice.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Outrage grows over six month sentence for  Stanford Rape Case  Empty 'RESPECT THE HEX' ~~~

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:55 am

Iowa witches ‘hex’ Stanford rapist
USA Today Network Courtney Crowder, The Des Moines Register 7:47 p.m. EDT June 10, 2016

DES MOINES, Iowa — An Iowa witch and her local coven are gaining internet fame for “hexing” Brock Turner, the Stanford University swimmer who sexually assaulted an unconscious woman and whose six-month prison sentence has been met with uproar.
The group hexed Turner that he may be impotent, know the pain of pine needles, have nightmares and that food may bring him no sustenance, said Melanie Elizabeth Hexen, one of the coven’s witches. Hexen lives near Wilton and is a "traditional hereditary witch," meaning that, going back generations, the women in her family have been witches.
The coven planned the hexing for just their 13 members, but a Facebook posting for the event caught fire online.
“We use Facebook events as a calendar basically,” Hexen said. “We put it up there so we all knew the date and the time and so people in the coven who can't join in person, could join online.”
The subject matter of the event is what seems to be striking a chord, Hexen said.
“I didn’t realize how much everyone needed something like this,” she said. “Women needed a place to go and express the injustice they were feeling. It turned into a sharing circle where people were talking about their own rapes and the injustices they had experienced with those. And there was lots of healing, too, lots of positivity for the victim.”
Hexing isn’t a common occurrence in witchcraft, Hexen said. She’s only done three hexes in her 30 years of being a witch.
But “witches come together when the powers that be aren’t doing their work, which, obviously, the powers that be weren't doing their job in this case.”
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/06/10/iowa-witches-hex-stanford-rapist/85723104/
Sooooooo, will his penis shrivel up and fall off - will his testicles explode ...hmmmm Outrage grows over six month sentence for  Stanford Rape Case  2187004795

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:35 am

eddie wrote:
His father certainly has a lot to answer for.

A LITTLE Electric shock therapy should improve that father's bad attitude...

Permanently..

Twisted Evil
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down