NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Being Fat Is Not Okay': An Overweight Man's Weight Loss Message Goes Viral

3 posters

Go down

'Being Fat Is Not Okay': An Overweight Man's Weight Loss Message Goes Viral  Empty 'Being Fat Is Not Okay': An Overweight Man's Weight Loss Message Goes Viral

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2016 8:28 pm

Rich, a game and technology reviewer, uploaded a video to his YouTube channel he titled "Being Fat Is NOT OKAY...Deal With It." He's overwieght himself and not looking for excuses or pity. Here's what he had to say...

Read more at http://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/4486/-Being-Fat-Is-Not-Okay-An-Overweight-Man-s-Weight-Loss-Message-Goes-Viral#pWofypkLIeLIZgUq.99

It so true though.
No matter even if you have a genetic problem that creates an obesity problem, there is still nothing stopping people dealing with these challenges
We all know how much we can take eating in any sit in, so we know if we are eating too much or not.

Back to top Go down

'Being Fat Is Not Okay': An Overweight Man's Weight Loss Message Goes Viral  Empty Re: 'Being Fat Is Not Okay': An Overweight Man's Weight Loss Message Goes Viral

Post by eddie Sun May 29, 2016 9:01 pm

Isn't overeating a bit like being an alcoholic though? I'm paying devils advocate here as I'm not sure how I feel about this issue.

People who over drink don't have that "off switch" so I'm told by a reliable source. Isn't that the same for over-eating?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

'Being Fat Is Not Okay': An Overweight Man's Weight Loss Message Goes Viral  Empty Re: 'Being Fat Is Not Okay': An Overweight Man's Weight Loss Message Goes Viral

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2016 9:19 pm

eddie wrote:Isn't overeating a bit like being an alcoholic though? I'm paying devils advocate here as I'm not sure how I feel about this issue.

People who over drink don't have that "off switch" so I'm told by a reliable source. Isn't that the same for over-eating?

Indeed in some cases that maybe the case Eddie, but again even those with addictions who come through them. Know fundementally its about them acdepting they have a problem and that they want to deal with that problem. Its a constant battle for many, but its all about taking that first step of recognition that they have a problem

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun May 29, 2016 9:23 pm

That's true enough Didge. It's hard to change a habit though, for anyone, it's a struggle.

I think people have to hit a certain rock bottom before accepting they have an addiction to something.

It could be argued, of course, that some people say they're happy being overweight and they simply don't mind?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2016 9:27 pm

eddie wrote:That's true enough Didge. It's hard to change a habit though, for anyone, it's a struggle.

I think people have to hit a certain rock bottom before accepting they have an addiction to something.

It could be argued, of course, that some people say they're happy being overweight and they simply don't mind?

I do not think being slightly overweight is an issue Eddie, as we are really talking about those who are very much overweight, that it becomes very much a health risk to themselves. It allows then other problems to set in like a complete lack of self esteem. That is why then it is that much harder for people to do something about this. However again people like in any situation that ned help, have to be encouraged to come forward and to ask for this help. As nobody is stating its going to be easy. We need more and more champions of those who were once very obeses themselves and have since combated and beaten their condition to help more come forward. As I say its not just the physical health that is at risk but the mental health also.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon May 30, 2016 12:58 am

People who get fat are just hurting themselves, and they know it. Once they have the motivation to slim down, they will never look back, so good luck to them.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon May 30, 2016 6:08 pm

Why is it only ok for a fatty to say what he said...!?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down