NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets get the hell OUT of the EU before this happens

+13
Eilzel
Original Quill
Irn Bru
Raggamuffin
'Wolfie
veya_victaous
HoratioTarr
Major
eddie
Miffs2
nicko
Ben Reilly
Victorismyhero
17 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Lets get the hell OUT of the EU before this happens - Page 5 Empty Lets get the hell OUT of the EU before this happens

Post by Victorismyhero Sun May 22, 2016 2:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

EXCLUSIVE POLL: 12 MILLION Turks say they’ll come to the UK once EU deal is signed
MORE than 12 million Turkish citizens are planning to move to Britain when the country joins the European Union, an explosive poll for Express.co.uk has revealed.
By Caroline Wheeler and Nick Gutteridge, EXCLUSIVE
PUBLISHED: 00:02, Sun, May 22, 2016 | UPDATED: 10:13, Sun, May 22, 2016

In the most extensive survey of its kind, almost 16 per cent of Turkish adults said they would consider re-locating to the UK once their country becomes a full member of the EU.

According to the poll, which saw more than 2,600 adults interviewed across all 27 provinces of Turkey, most of those keen to come to Britain are either unemployed or students, raising the prospect of a migrant influx which would place an unprecedented strain on the UK’s struggling public services, including the NHS.

***CLICK HERE TO SEE THE FULL BOMBSHELL REPORT***

The results come as separate figures expose the security risk posed to the UK by Turkey’s accession to the EU - an ambition previously supported by the Prime Minister.

Analysis by Vote Leave suggests Turkey’s membership in the EU would result in far higher numbers of criminals coming to the UK.

Figures released by the campaign group show the crime rate in Turkey far exceeds that of the UK, with the murder rate at least four times that of Britain.

There are also nine million privately-owned firearms registered to its citizens.

Last night David Davis said Turkey’s plans to join the EU was the strongest argument for Brexit, as he warned it would unleash a new wave of migration that would push down wages and threaten the country’s security.

A

We are currently sending over £1billion to Turkey to help them join the EU - the only way to stop this affecting the UK is to Vote Leave on 23 June

Responding to the poll, the former shadow home secretary said: “You cannot blame young people who want a better life in Britain, but it will overwhelm our public services; it will have an extraordinarily depressing effect on wages and as a result it will cause real pain and penalties for the poorest in Britain.

“It will be the least well off who will be competing for the same jobs; competing for the same public services.

“That is why the prospect of Turkey joining the EU is one of the strongest arguments for the UK to leave.”

On the security risk, Mr Davis added: “This is the problem that dare not speak its name.

The poll shows around 12 million people are keen to come to the UK once Turkey joins the EU

“If you look at the population in British prisons there are a disproportionate number of people of non-British origin in there and the reason is entirely predictable; Britain is a lucrative target for criminals.

“As our economy does well to someone from a very poor society who already has a criminal background this is a natural target.

“These are really important issues which we need to take seriously; they are not issues of race or bigotry; they are issues of real self-interest for ordinary people.”

Turkey, which has an 80 million strong population, is pressing its case to become a full EU member after wrestling the right to visa-free travel for its citizens across the Schengen Zone.

Full-membership would give the country’s predominantly Muslim population the right to free-movement across Europe, with un-fettered access to Britain.

Today’s poll reveals for the first time the intention of those living in Turkey if it joined the EU, with 15.8 per cent of the population - the equivalent of 12.6m people - in favour of making a new home for themselves and their families in Britain.

The survey was carried out by Turkey’s leading pollsters KONDA, which conducted face-to-face interviews with 2,685 Turks aged 18 and over between May 7 and 8.

Each person was asked the question: “If Turkey becomes a full member of the EU, and Britain remains in the EU, would you, or any member of your family, consider relocating to Britain?”

In total 15.8 per cent responded that they would consider emigrating to Britain, whilst 84.2 per cent said they were not thinking of making the move to the UK.

The wish to relocate to our shores was highest amongst the unemployed people surveyed, a staggering 36 per cent of whom expressed their desire to make the move.

Political tensions and cultural divides in Turkey have resulted in a large number of terror attacks

Turkey’s unemployment rate has spiralled over the last year and hit 10.9 per cent in February this year, far above Britain’s rate of 5.4 per cent.

The next biggest group was the country’s two-million strong student population, with 34 per cent of those asked saying they planned to relocate to Britain.

Foreign Office Minister James Duddridge said: “These figures reveal the huge pressure our public services will come under if we stay in the EU.

“We will be powerless to stop millions of Turks accessing our schools, hospitals and housing, who will be attracted to the UK by our higher wages and living standards.

“We are currently sending over £1billion to Turkey to help them join the EU - the only way to stop this affecting the UK is to Vote Leave on 23 June.”

Prominent Tory eurosceptic Peter Bone added: “These figures demonstrate the true danger of remaining in the EU.

“Our public services are at breaking point and our housing stock depleted with the current situation of uncontrolled migration.

“Our country cannot accommodate another 12 million people.

“Unless we leave the EU, there is absolutely nothing we can do to stop this influx of Turks.”

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/672563/Turkey-EU-Britain-exclusive-poll-crime-figures-Turks

pure...unadulterated Insanity
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Lets get the hell OUT of the EU before this happens - Page 5 Empty Re: Lets get the hell OUT of the EU before this happens

Post by eddie Wed May 25, 2016 8:51 pm

It's a good thing you're not a lawyer Didge. Your guy would be telling you he was innocent and if you didn't think so you'd call him a liar.
The you'd call jury stupid and say "take your time"

What is the actual point of not believing someone?
Why assume someone is lying? I don't do that until I, proven wrong.

Tommy is pretty upfront about his views and if he was racist I reckon he'd say so.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Lets get the hell OUT of the EU before this happens - Page 5 Empty Re: Lets get the hell OUT of the EU before this happens

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 8:54 pm

eddie wrote:It's a good thing you're not a lawyer Didge. Your guy would be telling you he was innocent and if you didn't think so you'd call him a liar.
The you'd call jury stupid and say "take your time"

What is the actual point of not believing someone?
Why assume someone is lying? I don't  do that until I, proven wrong.

Tommy is pretty upfront about his views and if he was racist I reckon he'd say so.

Well its very simple Eddie and there is only 3 reasons to explain why you are so naive here

1) Tommy is that stupid, he does not know he is being racist.

2) Tommy knows he is being racist and is taking the piss out of you

3) You are simply that stupid you cannot see why he is being racist.

I could not give a flying fuck what whether you believe him or not, as his arguments blatantly prove he is racist

If you cannot see that, then its no wonder you have not got a fucking clue about prejudce and racism

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed May 25, 2016 8:58 pm

Maybe we have differing views in what we perceive as racism and tommy's posts.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 9:03 pm

eddie wrote:Maybe we have differing views in what we perceive as racism and tommy's posts.

OMG Eddie

Its not a point of view

Frustrated does not even come into this how little you really do not understand racism.

Seriously, what do you not understand about Tommy arguing that blacks are3 racially less intelligent than whites

Just answer me that oine question you have constantly avoided

Like I said, he has easily convinced you of countless conspircies, so I am not surprised you defend a racist and failed to see why you are.

In fact I find it appalling you fail to see that he is racist

I mean you have no probelm understand he is a rampant homophobe so why not on racism.

Your reason?

Not anything rational, again you put it down to faith

For fuck sake

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed May 25, 2016 9:06 pm

Races exist... because of the glaringly obvious differences between groups of the human race.

Just like many other species are defined as being of the same collective group... but numerous subsets also exist with defining characteristics of their own particular subset group.

Bats are all Bats... sharks are all sharks... cows are all cows... horses are all horses... etc...

But there are many different types of Bats, sharks, cows, horses etc...!!!

And all with different characteristics that make them different from others of the same overall collective grouping...

For example... you wouldn't swim in the sea near a great white shark... but you would happily swim with a dozen basking sharks... why?

But they're all sharks and they're all the same aren't they...!?

And... why is it that shire horses or Shetland aren't seen in horse racing events...?

But they're all horses and they're all the same aren't they...!?

Why are all the Olympic swimming finalists white... no black no Indians or Chinese...?

And all the 100/200 metre running finalists black... no white no Indian no Chinese...!?

Last edited by Tommy Monk on Wed May 25, 2016 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed May 25, 2016 9:08 pm

Because I read his posts and I don't think he is by some of the remarks he's made.
I've met real racists and he diesnt sound like them.

I also think he'd admit it.

How many times do you want to go round in circles?

And know what? He rarely defends himself much because perhaps he knows the truth.
Similar to me. I won't defend myself much if I'm called something I know is bollocks.

Why don't you read his posts as if you don't think he's racist? See what happens.
You read a lot of posters posts with a preconceived idea and it stops you seeing what they're really saying.

Stop getting so wound up Didge. I'm not attacking you.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 9:09 pm

There is your answer Eddie

He is as thick as shit and does not understand biologically races do not exist in humans

Now you have your answer

He is not only racist, but very stupid

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed May 25, 2016 9:10 pm

Tommy's pretty clever actually, and he doesn't resort to abuse the way that some posters do.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 9:12 pm

eddie wrote:Because I read his posts and I don't think he is by some of the remarks he's made.
I've met real racists and he diesnt sound like them.

I also think he'd admit it.

How many times do you want to go round in circles?

And know what? He rarely defends himself much because perhaps he knows the truth.
Similar to me. I won't defend myself much if I'm called something I know is bollocks.

Why don't you read his posts as if you don't  think he's racist? See what happens.
You read a lot of posters posts with a preconceived idea and it stops you seeing what they're really saying.

Stop getting so wound up Didge. I'm not attacking you.

Lets get the hell OUT of the EU before this happens - Page 5 3489511464

I am frustrated at your stupidity]

He knows the truth

How fucking gullible are you?

Seriously

He just argued that races exist biologically, when they do not

Has that part sunk in yet

Sorry, you too are made for each other and as thick asd they come

Please continue to be taken in by someone who really has worked a right number over on you.

This is the same man who thinks there was no moon landings

Science proves we are just one bioloigical race

The same person who has coinvinced you 9/11 was a set up, even though all the evidence states otheriwse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 9:12 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Tommy's pretty clever actually, and he doesn't resort to abuse the way that some posters do.

Then I suggest you see what he was like before on flap, as he was one of the worst
And he is as thick as shit, he just proved it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 9:16 pm

I still see also Eddie and throughout you failed to answer thsame question I posed to you.

Or maybe you believe blacks are racially less intelligent than whites?

Do you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 9:19 pm

Paul Ettinger wrote:There is your answer Eddie

He is as thick as shit and does not understand biologically races do not exist in humans

Now you have your answer

He is not only racist, but very stupid
Lets get the hell OUT of the EU before this happens - Page 5 Yourcr10

Lets get the hell OUT of the EU before this happens - Page 5 Rip_th11

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed May 25, 2016 9:19 pm

Well there you go then. As soon as you find someone doesn't agree with your version of things, you assume they're "thick" and as soon as that happens you close your mind to any further discussion.

I'd call that being pretty ignorant.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed May 25, 2016 9:19 pm

Dodge... you are trying to argue that great whites are the same as basking sharks... and shire horses are the same as shetlands...

Next you'll be trying to tell us that old people are the same as young people and males are the same as females!!!

Rain is the same as sunshine because it's all weather and therefore is all the same!!!

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed May 25, 2016 9:21 pm

Paul Ettinger wrote:I still see also Eddie and throughout you failed to answer thsame question I posed to you.

Do you?

No, I dont agree with that statement, it's rubbish, but if I did agree with it, it wouldn't mean I hated black people.
I don't think they're very good swimmers and wait.....no, I still don't hate black people.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 9:23 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Dodge... you are trying to argue that great whites are the same as basking sharks... and shire horses are the same as shetlands...

Next you'll be trying to tell us that old people are the same as young people and males are the same as females!!!

Rain is the same as sunshine because it's all weather and therefore is all the same!!!

You see, as thick as shit

Now he is equating sharks, one of the oldest creatures living in the world.

Humans are a species of Ape, not sharks

Humans even bred with another human species, which is now exctint, the Neanderthals.

They also were known to live together, showing you have not got a clue what you are talking about

Read and learn you dumb fuck

http://www.livescience.com/53613-race-is-social-construct-not-scientific.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 9:24 pm

eddie wrote:
Paul Ettinger wrote:I still see also Eddie and throughout you failed to answer thsame question I posed to you.

Do you?

No, I dont agree with that statement, it's rubbish, but if I did agree with it, it wouldn't mean I hated black people.
I don't think they're very good swimmers and wait.....no, I still don't hate black people.

It would mean you held "racist" beliefs

I never said it mneant you hated people

For fuck sake

Not very good swimmers, yet another ignorant sterotype

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cullen_Jones

Last edited by Paul Ettinger on Wed May 25, 2016 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed May 25, 2016 9:24 pm

I think you got the detail but missed his point Didge lol
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 9:28 pm

Paul Ettinger wrote:
eddie wrote:

It would mean you held "racist" beliefs

I never said it mneant you hated people

For fuck sake

Not very good swimmers, yet another ignorant sterotype

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cullen_Jones

I have come to the conclusion Eddie, you simple are just not that bright

Read again the above

The problem is Eddie you buy into sterotypes

Sterotypes are born froma prejudice disposition.

Sterotypes are quite often a load of bollocks.

You argue off a point in history on a sport where now Blacks are winning plenty of medals.

Its because many did not take up swimming why many had not been winning.

Now do you understand that the argument Tommy makes is racist?

yes or no

I never stated he "hated" black people

Do you underrstand the difference dummy?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed May 25, 2016 9:33 pm

Firstly I'm not a dummy, that's just silly.

Secondly no. I don't agree with you and I'm getting bored talking about it and I can't shape my words into something you're likely to understand.

I'm going to watch something on TV
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed May 25, 2016 9:34 pm

Paul Ettinger wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Dodge... you are trying to argue that great whites are the same as basking sharks... and shire horses are the same as shetlands...

Humans even bred with another human species, which is now exctint, the Neanderthals.

They also were known to live together, showing you have not got a clue what you are talking about

So if humans are a species of ape... THEN ARE WE THE SAME AS ALL OTHER APES TOO...!?

lol!

Is a chimpanzee the same as a gorilla...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed May 25, 2016 9:35 pm

eddie wrote:

Do you?

They're good dancers though. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 9:37 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Paul Ettinger wrote:

So if humans are a species of ape... THEN ARE WE THE SAME AS ALL OTHER APES TOO...!?

lol!

Is a chimpanzee the same as a gorilla...!?

This is Pricless

Please Tommy, continue to show your ignorance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 9:38 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:

They're good dancers though. Laughing

Poor sterotype

Some are good dancers

Just like some whites are good dancers.

Also depends on the type of dance

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed May 25, 2016 9:38 pm

White people are better at getting sunburnt.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed May 25, 2016 9:38 pm

All dancing is the same though isn't it...!?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 9:39 pm

For Tommy the dumbo

The Hominidae (/hɒˈmɪnᵻdiː/), whose members are known as great apes[note 1] or hominids, are a taxonomic family of primates that includes seven extant species in four genera: Pongo, the Bornean and Sumatran orangutan; Gorilla, the eastern and western gorilla; Pan, the common chimpanzee and the bonobo; and Homo, the human.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hominidae

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 9:39 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:All dancing is the same though isn't it...!?

Nope, there are types of dances

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed May 25, 2016 9:40 pm

That's 'dancist' you 'dance-aphobe'...!

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 9:42 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:That's 'dancist' you 'dance-aphobe'...!

lol!

Oh thy come "thick and fast from tommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed May 25, 2016 9:44 pm

lol!

Nice one!

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 9:47 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

lol!

Nice one!

Well i admit to hating Moris dancing, does that count?

But I do love dancing to trance, R&B, Euphoric, Garage, Irish Dancing etc

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed May 25, 2016 9:53 pm

But most of all dodge...

You love dancing to...

MY TUNE!!!

lol!

Most amusing!!!

Laughing
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 9:54 pm

Nah I have never like your song tommy

This is your tune

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 10:08 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Paul Ettinger wrote:How long do you expect patients to wait until someone is trained Tommy?

Zack has a point of the NHS, which around a third are foreign, but I agree that numbers should be controled and Free movement is just not practical why there is such a wage disparity in nations.
We still need trained medical staff

Huge number of jobs don't need any real training as they are fairly low skilled menial jobs like cleaning or driving/delivering etc...

We have plenty of unemployed already here who could be doing these jobs...

Eh?

What has that got to do with those need for the NHS?

You know the point being made to you, that there is a shortage at present?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 10:11 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Plus the impact of mass immigration is itself creating extra demand...
Now that is bullshit with regards to the Nhs, when most migrants are young.

Its the aging population that is causing the greatest strain

And by 2050, one quater will be over 65 Tommy, which means we will need more people to help suppory those elderly who are more prone to illness and need of care.

I think the numbers should be controlled

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed May 25, 2016 10:59 pm

You keep saying a third of NHS staff are foreign...

As if that justifies continued mass immigration of the vast majority of those coming in who aren't NHS workers...

As well as forgetting that a large number of foreign NHS workers are doing basic menial jobs like cleaning and driving or driving or other general unskilled stuff that plenty of our own unskilled unemployed can do.

We can end free movement and end mass immigration ... AS WELL AS CONTINUE TO ALLOW IMMIGRATION OF THOSE WITH NEEDED SKILLS AND NEEDED WORK IN NHS!!!

WE CAN JUST PREVENT ALL THE MASSES OF UNNEEDED COMING HERE!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 11:02 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:You keep saying a third of NHS staff are foreign...

As if that justifies continued mass immigration of the vast majority of those coming in who aren't NHS workers...

As well as forgetting that a large number of foreign NHS workers are doing basic menial jobs like cleaning and driving or driving or other general unskilled stuff that plenty of our own unskilled unemployed can do.

We can end free movement and end mass immigration ... AS WELL AS CONTINUE TO ALLOW IMMIGRATION OF THOSE WITH NEEDED SKILLS AND NEEDED WORK IN NHS!!!

WE CAN JUST PREVENT ALL THE MASSES OF UNNEEDED COMING HERE!!!

It does not justify mass immigration, it justifies skilled immigration as it takes years to train people medically

That is a simple fact.

We have to have a set number of immigrants we allow in, which can be adjusted each year dependent on the shortfalls we have in skilled positions.

No need to shout darling

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed May 25, 2016 11:06 pm

And you seem to be forgetting that younger immigrants also use doctors and hospitals too... they have accidents and illnesses and pregnancies and births etc...

Don't forget that every immigrants child costs 6000 quid per year per school place alone!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed May 25, 2016 11:09 pm

Yes... controlled immigration... low numbers... of our choosing... based on our needs...

As I've been saying for ever!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 11:12 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Yes... controlled immigration... low numbers... of our choosing... based on our needs...

As I've been saying for ever!

No controlled based and dependent on the number of skilled shortages.

Which will go up and down, where some years it will have to be high also

So its not what you have been saying at all

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed May 25, 2016 11:18 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
And you seem to be forgetting that younger immigrants also use doctors and hospitals too... they have accidents and illnesses and pregnancies and births etc...

Don't forget that every immigrants child costs 6000 quid per year per school place alone!!!

You on one hand say the ageing population and costs are the problem... but then say the solution is allow mass immigration of young adults in... who are also going to be making an even bigger ageing population of the future... but in the shorter term... they are going to be having children who will be costing much more to the system in costs of child school places and tax credits etc then they are going to be paying into the system in taxes on earnings!!!

How is allowing in loads of people who will cost more than they pay in... a solution for raising cash to pay for old people who already have savings/pensions/assets/medical insurance etc themselves...?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 11:28 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

You on one hand say the ageing population and costs are the problem... but then say the solution is allow mass immigration of young adults in... who are also going to be making an even bigger ageing population of the future... but in the shorter term... they are going to be having children who will be costing much more to the system in costs of child school places and tax credits etc then they are going to be paying into the system in taxes on earnings!!!

How is allowing in loads of people who will cost more than they pay in... a solution for raising cash to pay for old people who already have savings/pensions/assets/medical insurance etc themselves...?

This is what many within the NHS are stating as the main issues being faced.
You really do not understand numbers do you Tommy.
Look at places like Italy now, where the birth rates are low, which is happenning now more so in the west, which means the numbers will balance out.
So yes, we do have to for a time keep on increasing numbers, whether through birth rates or immigration, but Italy faces a far greater crises, as they will have far greater percentage over 65. Can you not see that?
So either you want by the time you are retired you unable to obatin medical help and suffer appallingly, as will happen with not enough people to tend to the elderly, or you understand, we will for at least another decade need more people
I think immigration should be controlled, but you fail to understand numbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed May 25, 2016 11:31 pm

How is allowing in loads of people who will cost more than they pay in... a solution for raising cash to pay for old people...!?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 11:33 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:How is allowing in loads of people who will cost more than they pay in... a solution for raising cash to pay for old people...!?

Well that is bullshit as we know many migrants pay in more than they take out of the system and many are migrants as they do not stay long term for life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 11:35 pm

Anyway, I have an early start and can see this being another case of you failing to understand anything Tommy

Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed May 25, 2016 11:55 pm

Paul Ettinger wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:How is allowing in loads of people who will cost more than they pay in... a solution for raising cash to pay for old people...!?

Well that is bullshit as we know many migrants pay in more than they take out of the system and many are migrants as they do not stay long term for life.

One unskilked immigrant worker doing 50 hrs a week earns 350 a week... 17500 a year... pays 1500-2000 year in tax... plus they will have a cost to system in processing their tax and nat insurance in bureaucracy etc...

Cost of keeping one of our unemployed on dole instead of them doing the work instead... costs over 3500 in direct jsa plus another 5000 (or more) in housing benefit alone... plus associated costs of jsa and housing benefit system to process and provide the benefits etc...

Cost of one immigrant with one child at school is 6000 per child per year per school place...

Plus cost of child benefit plus tax credits... at thousands more each year!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu May 26, 2016 12:01 am

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2016 5:27 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Paul Ettinger wrote:

One unskilked immigrant worker doing 50 hrs a week earns 350 a week... 17500 a year... pays 1500-2000 year in tax... plus they will have a cost to system in processing their tax and nat insurance in bureaucracy etc...

Cost of keeping one of our unemployed on dole instead of them doing the work instead... costs over 3500 in direct jsa plus another 5000 (or more) in housing benefit alone... plus associated costs of jsa and housing benefit system to process and provide the benefits etc...

Cost of one immigrant with one child at school is 6000 per child per year per school place...

Plus cost of child benefit plus tax credits... at thousands more each year!

What a load of invented bullshit.

We already know the cost of what migrants have made for the Uk and it runs into billions that they made, where as for those resident they have cost the nation to the tune of tens of billions.

You can keep coming out with what I can only describe again and some of the worst and invented figures I hav ever seen based off the poor sterotypes you hold on migrants.

When you take away from what they put in, they are placing far more into the system than they take out and is one of the reasons the economy recovered.

I just love how you come out with these figures, ignoring that many will us less facilities like the NHS, or schools long term, because they are "migrants"

Do you know what a migrant is Tommy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu May 26, 2016 12:09 pm

The figures I posted are real.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next