NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets get the hell OUT of the EU before this happens

+13
Eilzel
Original Quill
Irn Bru
Raggamuffin
'Wolfie
veya_victaous
HoratioTarr
Major
eddie
Miffs2
nicko
Ben Reilly
Victorismyhero
17 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Lets get the hell OUT of the EU before this happens - Page 4 Empty Lets get the hell OUT of the EU before this happens

Post by Victorismyhero Sun May 22, 2016 2:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

EXCLUSIVE POLL: 12 MILLION Turks say they’ll come to the UK once EU deal is signed
MORE than 12 million Turkish citizens are planning to move to Britain when the country joins the European Union, an explosive poll for Express.co.uk has revealed.
By Caroline Wheeler and Nick Gutteridge, EXCLUSIVE
PUBLISHED: 00:02, Sun, May 22, 2016 | UPDATED: 10:13, Sun, May 22, 2016

In the most extensive survey of its kind, almost 16 per cent of Turkish adults said they would consider re-locating to the UK once their country becomes a full member of the EU.

According to the poll, which saw more than 2,600 adults interviewed across all 27 provinces of Turkey, most of those keen to come to Britain are either unemployed or students, raising the prospect of a migrant influx which would place an unprecedented strain on the UK’s struggling public services, including the NHS.

***CLICK HERE TO SEE THE FULL BOMBSHELL REPORT***

The results come as separate figures expose the security risk posed to the UK by Turkey’s accession to the EU - an ambition previously supported by the Prime Minister.

Analysis by Vote Leave suggests Turkey’s membership in the EU would result in far higher numbers of criminals coming to the UK.

Figures released by the campaign group show the crime rate in Turkey far exceeds that of the UK, with the murder rate at least four times that of Britain.

There are also nine million privately-owned firearms registered to its citizens.

Last night David Davis said Turkey’s plans to join the EU was the strongest argument for Brexit, as he warned it would unleash a new wave of migration that would push down wages and threaten the country’s security.

A

We are currently sending over £1billion to Turkey to help them join the EU - the only way to stop this affecting the UK is to Vote Leave on 23 June

Responding to the poll, the former shadow home secretary said: “You cannot blame young people who want a better life in Britain, but it will overwhelm our public services; it will have an extraordinarily depressing effect on wages and as a result it will cause real pain and penalties for the poorest in Britain.

“It will be the least well off who will be competing for the same jobs; competing for the same public services.

“That is why the prospect of Turkey joining the EU is one of the strongest arguments for the UK to leave.”

On the security risk, Mr Davis added: “This is the problem that dare not speak its name.

The poll shows around 12 million people are keen to come to the UK once Turkey joins the EU

“If you look at the population in British prisons there are a disproportionate number of people of non-British origin in there and the reason is entirely predictable; Britain is a lucrative target for criminals.

“As our economy does well to someone from a very poor society who already has a criminal background this is a natural target.

“These are really important issues which we need to take seriously; they are not issues of race or bigotry; they are issues of real self-interest for ordinary people.”

Turkey, which has an 80 million strong population, is pressing its case to become a full EU member after wrestling the right to visa-free travel for its citizens across the Schengen Zone.

Full-membership would give the country’s predominantly Muslim population the right to free-movement across Europe, with un-fettered access to Britain.

Today’s poll reveals for the first time the intention of those living in Turkey if it joined the EU, with 15.8 per cent of the population - the equivalent of 12.6m people - in favour of making a new home for themselves and their families in Britain.

The survey was carried out by Turkey’s leading pollsters KONDA, which conducted face-to-face interviews with 2,685 Turks aged 18 and over between May 7 and 8.

Each person was asked the question: “If Turkey becomes a full member of the EU, and Britain remains in the EU, would you, or any member of your family, consider relocating to Britain?”

In total 15.8 per cent responded that they would consider emigrating to Britain, whilst 84.2 per cent said they were not thinking of making the move to the UK.

The wish to relocate to our shores was highest amongst the unemployed people surveyed, a staggering 36 per cent of whom expressed their desire to make the move.

Political tensions and cultural divides in Turkey have resulted in a large number of terror attacks

Turkey’s unemployment rate has spiralled over the last year and hit 10.9 per cent in February this year, far above Britain’s rate of 5.4 per cent.

The next biggest group was the country’s two-million strong student population, with 34 per cent of those asked saying they planned to relocate to Britain.

Foreign Office Minister James Duddridge said: “These figures reveal the huge pressure our public services will come under if we stay in the EU.

“We will be powerless to stop millions of Turks accessing our schools, hospitals and housing, who will be attracted to the UK by our higher wages and living standards.

“We are currently sending over £1billion to Turkey to help them join the EU - the only way to stop this affecting the UK is to Vote Leave on 23 June.”

Prominent Tory eurosceptic Peter Bone added: “These figures demonstrate the true danger of remaining in the EU.

“Our public services are at breaking point and our housing stock depleted with the current situation of uncontrolled migration.

“Our country cannot accommodate another 12 million people.

“Unless we leave the EU, there is absolutely nothing we can do to stop this influx of Turks.”

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/672563/Turkey-EU-Britain-exclusive-poll-crime-figures-Turks

pure...unadulterated Insanity
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Lets get the hell OUT of the EU before this happens - Page 4 Empty Re: Lets get the hell OUT of the EU before this happens

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 7:32 am

Eilzel wrote:To get the thread back on point.

If someone asked me if I would 'ever consider' moving to Turkey, or France or Italy for that matter, I'd say yes.

That doesn't mean I will. In all likelihood I never will. But I'd consider it and that was the question.

Just more scaremongering from the campaign that spends half its time accusing the other side of scaremongering. I guess when the polls start turning so so that arguments.

But you are missing the point Eilzel and utterly so.

I have no problem with many people coming here, but there is a reality of how many a country can rationally deal with over short periods.
We saw the influx of how when the Eastern European nations when allowed free entry happend and now thre nation is already struggling to cope with the surge in population. Thus it needs to be controlled. To say its scaremongering is being naive. As again, we are talking about a nation, where their wages are 4 times less than the majority of the EU. Its a no brainer many will know this and want to come, with also the standard of living being that much higher in many EU nations.

Thus the attraction is high. This is just common sense that the free movemnt whilst good in principle, never took into consideration the levels of pay and standards of living in comparrison to other nations. I want Britain to stay within the EU, but the idea of free movement needs to be changed to a system, where the numbers are limited per country each year.

This is the biggest and worrying concern most of all. You are brushing aside the genuine concerns of people over the possible influx of people, where our infrustructure is already at bursting point with schools, the NHS, housing etc. That is what leads to anger and a divide within a nation, as people who are not prejudice but rightoy concerned are just cast aside and classed as if they are. That is wrong and does nothing for the cohesion of this nation.

Back to top Go down

Lets get the hell OUT of the EU before this happens - Page 4 Empty Re: Lets get the hell OUT of the EU before this happens

Post by Eilzel Wed May 25, 2016 10:22 am

I haven't said anyone is prejudiced. But implying 12 million people are ready to up sticks and move to the UK at the first opportunity IS fear mongering. It certainly isn't based on reality.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by stardesk Wed May 25, 2016 11:24 am

Morning all. Personally I say enough is enough. Surely we can't keep funding foreign countries and welcoming thousands of them here.
There just isn't room for many more, otherwise we'll be the minority in our own country. Also the NHS can't keep tending to thousands of people who have never contributed to the NI.
I think that the majority of NHS staff will vote OUT, so that £350 million can be spent on the financially struggling NHS. I hope they do.

Last edited by stardesk on Wed May 25, 2016 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
stardesk
stardesk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 11:25 am

Eilzel wrote:I haven't said anyone is prejudiced. But implying 12 million people are ready to up sticks and move to the UK at the first opportunity IS fear mongering. It certainly isn't based on reality.

No its not fear mongering Eilzel.
Its a very distinct possibility, which you are dimissing based on no sound reasoning, which is what pisses people off more than anything.
Your rational behind this is simple an opinion, which you claim is fear mongering and have not set out any real reasons why you think they will not enmass come into the EU to the tune of millions.
Again lets look at the facts.
4 times lower wages than most of the EU, which they will have access to apply for jobs within the EU
Better standards of living.
Better rights.
Turkey is swamped with over 2 million refugees, which is causing a massive strain on the nation.
You tell me, how and why people would stay and not leave in the millions as they did when the Eastern European nations joined, based on the above?
I suggest you look at the influx of immigration in the late 19th century and early 20th century to America.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed May 25, 2016 11:32 am

There will be a minimum rate of nearly £10 an hour for workers shortly in this country, If I was only earning around £3 AN HOUR where do you think i'd be heading to?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed May 25, 2016 12:14 pm

The figure is based on a poll...

It may not be accurate... but how many really would come...?

2 million...?

5 million ...?

10 million...?

Or maybe even more than 12 million!!!

They have high unemployment rate so maybe all those would flood in!!!

Don't forget... the experts told us only 30000 polish would come...

Anyone see how to get a council house last night...!?

A Romanian was here signing on for a few months... then he went back to Romania and collected his wife and four children to turn up back here and demand council housed him and kids...

What about my children he kept saying...

He was given a 4 bed house in Birmingham...

They should have been given a plane ticket back on the first flight!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 1:01 pm

nicko wrote:There will be a minimum rate of nearly £10 an hour for workers shortly in this country,   If I was only earning around £3 AN HOUR where do you think i'd be heading to?  
You have a valid point Nicko; and that's why the withdrawal out of the EU may very well put all of those Brits that are currently crossing over into other surrounding bordering countries to apply their skilled labor at a much improved wage will stand a chance of becoming 'unemployed' and then where does that earned income cash get spent?

Turkey’s unemployment rate has spiralled over the last year and hit 10.9 per cent in February this year, far above Britain’s rate of 5.4 per cent.
I especially found that little snippet from LordFouls lengthy 'what if' post/poll to be amusing Rolling Eyes
Since I'd already posted an article/link/topic about the nation of Turkey forcing those refugee children into a cheap child labor work force an how so many of the men were pleading and hoping to be put too work - but because the wages paid to those children 8 - 13 were as cheap as ¼ of what those work camps were paying any adult {local or refugee} then they weren't using anyone but the children and working them 10-12 hours daily! 
So when the refugees start getting shoved/relocated/removed from within Turkey ...what happens then '???', will the locals suddenly become a labor force once again?  Won't the "spiraling unemployment ratio" suddenly shoot up the other direction? 

Hmmmm, seems that the hyperbole crowd needs a panoramic point of view instead of blindly just following the 'What IF' rhetoric that keeps getting generated off of rumor and a maybe!   Lets get the hell OUT of the EU before this happens - Page 4 2190311264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 1:28 pm

Your point has little merit as why would companies lose skilled employees from the UK, being the fact they are skilled, then leaving them without those skilled employees. The EU or that nation cannot sack them from employment. What will happen is their status will change and they will have to apply for Visas in oder to to continue employment. Which being as the companies want thir skills, its more liley they will help obtain the Visa's
So 4evercluless lives up to his name, clueless

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Tommy Monk Wed May 25, 2016 4:54 pm

The NHS employs just over a million people... Surely we can train more of our own people or still allow foreigners in on a visa/work permit system when needed...

We don't need to have open borders to 500 million and another 150000-200000 or so a year coming in from non eu countries...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 4:56 pm

How long do you expect patients to wait until someone is trained Tommy?

Zack has a point of the NHS, which around a third are foreign, but I agree that numbers should be controled and Free movement is just not practical why there is such a wage disparity in nations.
We still need trained medical staff

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed May 25, 2016 4:56 pm

Paul Ettinger wrote:
eddie wrote:
Paul Ettinger wrote:

Then you are naive, but how many times are you on things Eddie?

Plenty

Am I naive or are you simply not listening?

Yes you are as I gavce the reasons why Tommy is blatantly racist.
You clearly thus fail to understand what racism is Eddie and why many people do not own up to themselves being racist, again for the reasons I have given.
I think this is more about what you share in common, your conspiracies, how he has won you over, which is a pity as its then other aspects blinding you to what he truly is. I mean are you next going to claim he is not homophobic?

Won me over? lol!

No, you're wrong.
I just don't assume I know someone more than they know themselves and I dont assume someone is lying.
His issues regarding gay matters are another story and I think he is wrong about those matters yes.
Do I think he'd ignore someone/be angry toward them/show hostility to someone simply because they're gay?
No. I don't.

It's some gay issues he has a prblem with. Doesn't make him a monster and he's not as aggressive to many as you can be!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 5:08 pm

eddie wrote:
Paul Ettinger wrote:

Yes you are as I gavce the reasons why Tommy is blatantly racist.
You clearly thus fail to understand what racism is Eddie and why many people do not own up to themselves being racist, again for the reasons I have given.
I think this is more about what you share in common, your conspiracies, how he has won you over, which is a pity as its then other aspects blinding you to what he truly is. I mean are you next going to claim he is not homophobic?

Won me over? lol!

No, you're wrong.
I just don't assume I know someone more than they know themselves and I dont assume someone is lying.
His issues regarding gay matters are another story and I think he is wrong about those matters yes.
Do I think he'd ignore someone/be angry toward them/show hostility to someone simply because they're gay?
No. I don't.

It's some gay issues he has a prblem with. Doesn't make him a monster and he's not as aggressive to many as you can be!

You see you are still so naive.
This has absolutely nothing to do with lying.
This has everything to do with the way he argues with prejudice based on races, as if they biologically exists in humans and for years he argued that there was.
He now has dropped that because science shows he is wrong, but he still uses other means to make racist views.
If you cannot see that, then the failing is on your part you simply cannot understand why.
Again why would he argue specifically around blacks only and their IQ, which is a poor method to show levels of intelligence?
Even with this poor method they are advancing at twice the pace of those classed white.
In other words catching up to a level with everyone else and mainly because many lacked education.
Tommy, you and I were born into a society that we never helped or paid to create, but were luckly to have an education.
This he fails to grasp.
So again it has bugger all to do with believeing someone as their arguments and answers give away they are racist.
The sad part is again he has convinced you and this blinds you to see that he is in fact racist

Last edited by Paul Ettinger on Wed May 25, 2016 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed May 25, 2016 5:08 pm

Was gonna green you there eddie but someone already did!

Laughing
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 5:10 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Was gonna green you there eddie but someone already did!

Laughing

Well its obvious as to who, there is another racist on here lol called stormee.

The fact you both deny you are is appalling, but its easy for me to reason and prove you, sassy, veya and Stormee are the worst racists on here

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed May 25, 2016 5:16 pm

Someone posted up something about figures for domestic abuse rates the other day... they claimed men were far much higher rate in that crime than women...

Was that sexist... or was that just stating facts!?

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 5:19 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Someone posted up something about figures for domestic abuse rates the other day... they claimed men were far much higher rate in that crime than women...

Was that sexist... or was that just stating facts!?

lol!

Were they being prejudiced against men, saying that men should be stopped entry into this country because of this and that they should not be allowed out?

You see Eddie, not only is he an immature dick, but the vast majority know full well Tommy is a low life racist scum bag
This is the wanker that tried to make out the murder of stephen lawrence was okay, based on his unfounded claim he was as he called him a "wrongun"

People like Tommy are simply vile nasty filth

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed May 25, 2016 5:23 pm

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 5:25 pm

And as usual we have Tommy's catch phrase played everytime I expose him

Laughing

Be my guest Eddie even here he is making a mockery of you, which I find sad that you are gullible to his bullshit.

Shame really

Like I say try and understand the motive behind his arguments

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed May 25, 2016 5:28 pm

OK oddbins...!

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 5:32 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

OK oddbins...!

lol!

What is oddbins Tommy?

So after moaning at everyone the other night you now expose yourself also and yet again as a hypocrite.

lol that was easy

You see again he thinks I am a drinker, even though I do not drink, though used to and thinks its funny to get at people who are alcoholics, even though I never have been.

You see this is the immaturity and vileness of Tommy and he does it without nasty words.

He reminds me of Igor, in other words slimey lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed May 25, 2016 5:41 pm

Poke it with a stick and watch it bite...

Most amusing!!!

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 5:46 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Poke it with a stick and watch it bite...

Most amusing!!!

lol!

Like I say trhe immaturity of a two year old

Not biting Tommy, I am merely exposing you and its great fun

Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed May 25, 2016 6:02 pm

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 6:02 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

lol!

lol!

lol!

lol!

lol!

lol!

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed May 25, 2016 6:07 pm

OK fester...

Most amusing!!!

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 6:09 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

OK fester...

Most amusing!!!

lol!

Okay Igor

PMSL

lol!

lol!

lol!

lol!

lol!

lol!

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed May 25, 2016 6:10 pm

BEHAVE....BOTH of you.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed May 25, 2016 6:12 pm

OK Elmer...

Laughing
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 6:12 pm

Lord Foul wrote:BEHAVE....BOTH of you.....

My apologies and to make up and in honour of Tommy

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Tommy Monk Wed May 25, 2016 7:17 pm

Paul Ettinger wrote:How long do you expect patients to wait until someone is trained Tommy?

Zack has a point of the NHS, which around a third are foreign, but I agree that numbers should be controled and Free movement is just not practical why there is such a wage disparity in nations.
We still need trained medical staff

Huge number of jobs don't need any real training as they are fairly low skilled menial jobs like cleaning or driving/delivering etc...

We have plenty of unemployed already here who could be doing these jobs...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed May 25, 2016 7:20 pm

Plus the impact of mass immigration is itself creating extra demand...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed May 25, 2016 8:03 pm

Call someone a name and it sticks.
Always.

I got called racist in here once.
It's a regularly used word so it's diesnt even bother me.

And now to play the trump card:

I have a friend who reads this forum as a guest -(voluntarily or I sometimes ask her to read a particular thread) - I've mentioned this before if anyone remembers.

She doesn't think half of the people labelled here as racist are, actually, racist.

She's black.

She sees alot of white guilt though and the people that she calls "one-eightys" - those that have done such a 180 degree turn they have become racist against their own colour.

No need for me to say who's who.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 8:11 pm

eddie wrote:Call someone a name and it sticks.
Always.

I have a friend who reads this forum as a guest -(voluntarily or I sometimes ask her to read a particular thread) - I've mentioned this before if anyone remembers.

She doesn't think half of the people labelled here as racist are, actually, racist.

She's black.

She sees alot of white guilt though and the people that she calls "one-eightys" - those that have done such a 180 degree turn they have become racist against their own colour.

Sorry but again that is just absurd.

I am part Irish, so because of racism to the Irish i will be able to say what is racist on everything based on your reasoning?

Again that is silly, and again your friend made some of the most absurd views through you to me, where she had no clue about America and its problems with racism.

She is just one individual Eddie and is not the bench mark.

There will be countless others classed as black who would disagree with her.

So again what you are missing is the motive behind the debates made and why in the first place.

Its not a case of a name sticking but the endless times he has racially argued there is something uniquely wrong criminally, intelliegnce, etc with black people compared to whites which biologically is bolocks.

Last edited by Paul Ettinger on Wed May 25, 2016 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed May 25, 2016 8:13 pm

Sounds like my type of woman!!!

Laughing
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 8:14 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Laughing

Clueless, lol you would be perfect match

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed May 25, 2016 8:17 pm

Always.

She's black.

Well, it's just another person's opinion, eds.  Have her join.  You'll see her opining, and others attaching adjectives to her, too.

Mogs is a black female.  She had opinions and adjectives for everyone, as well.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed May 25, 2016 8:18 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Laughing

A racist would never say that about a woman if he hated her race.
Kinda proves my point.

Last edited by eddie on Wed May 25, 2016 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 8:19 pm

eddie wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Laughing

He would if he was trying to fool people

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed May 25, 2016 8:20 pm

Always.

She's black.

There are some on here who think white people should apologise for being white, which is quite racist really as it's the colour one is born and not under one's control.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed May 25, 2016 8:20 pm

Paul Ettinger wrote:
eddie wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Laughing

Oh dear God! Why would he want to fool people?? Why would he care??
Would he care what you thought? Why???
Read between the lines Didge.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed May 25, 2016 8:21 pm

So this is the scenario:

A man joins a forum becasue he hates other races.
He debates and denies being racist even though he really wants to admit it he lies.....because............?

Anyone? Becasue....?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 8:23 pm

eddie wrote:
Paul Ettinger wrote:

Oh dear God! Why would he want to fool people?? Why would he care??
Would he care what you thought? Why???
Read between the lines Didge.

Yes read between the lines Eddie, why would a poster, ie Tommy argue racially that blacks were less intelligence than whites Eddie?

Come one read between the lines, why would he when we are all one biologically race?

Seriously use the brain you were given, its not rocket science to work out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 8:30 pm

eddie wrote:So this is the scenario:

A man joins a forum becasue he hates other races.
He debates and denies being racist even though he really wants to admit it he lies.....because............?

Anyone? Becasue....?

Who says that is the reason he joined the forum

He may have joined because he likes debates.
He is though a racist, a xenophobe and a homophobe, that is a fact.
Races biologically do not exist.
Races are a social construct.
He has argued as if races biologically exist and that blacks are less intelligent.
Have you thought, he is that stupid, he does not know he is being racist?
Many people do not realise they are being racist half the time

When are you going to wake up and realise he is pulling the wool over your eyes

I could not give a flying fuck why he joined the forum, and have no idea where you get some absurd reason people will join based off their beliefs.
Most people join because they like to debate

Last edited by Paul Ettinger on Wed May 25, 2016 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed May 25, 2016 8:35 pm

If races don't exist, how is he a racist? scratch
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 8:38 pm

eddie wrote:If races don't exist, how is he a racist? scratch

OMG its beyond belief.
Read again slowly, for the dim witted

Races do not exist "biologically" in humans.
Races exist as a "social construct", because of racism.
As people once argued that races biologically existed, which has since been proved wrong scientifically
Racism would not exist, without the social construct of races, as racism would have no bases to argue off
We are all one human race
Tommy argues that we are racially bioloigically different.
Has this fucking sunk in yet dumbo?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed May 25, 2016 8:42 pm

On a forum I look at sometimes, the black people call white people "melanin-deficient". How rude is that? Surprised
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed May 25, 2016 8:45 pm

Paul Ettinger wrote:
eddie wrote:If races don't exist, how is he a racist? scratch

OMG its beyond belief.

As people once argued that races biologically existed, which has since been proved wrong scientifically
Racism would not exist, without the social construct of races, as racism would have no bases to argue off

"Of course 2 plus 2 is 4! Has this not fucking sunk in yet dumbo?"

It's a bloody good job you're not in any capacity in life where you need to teach anyone.

affraid
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 8:47 pm

eddie wrote:
Paul Ettinger wrote:

OMG its beyond belief.

"Of course 2 plus 2 is 4! Has this not fucking sunk in yet dumbo?"

It's a bloody good job you're not in any capacity in life where you need to teach anyone.

affraid

Well I have never had someone as dumb as you eddie

I mean for fuck sake, its frustrating trying to teach someone someone so slow witted as you.

At every turn you have defended a racist and a blatant racist, just because he claims he is not one.

For fuck sake

Its a good think you are not a lawyer, I doubt you would successfully defend anyone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next