NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QUADRUPLE KILLER, GETS THE DEATH SENTENCE IN KS

4 posters

Go down

QUADRUPLE KILLER, GETS THE DEATH SENTENCE IN KS Empty QUADRUPLE KILLER, GETS THE DEATH SENTENCE IN KS

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2016 12:42 am

Yes, indeed this cretin had served time for attempted murder, had a long rap sheet - and then he's out and did this heinous crime to 3 adults and one helpless 18 month old baby girl...my justification for humanities need for the DP and why these animals do not need to be allowed to breathe and eat for the rest of their lives! Evil or Very Mad
Prosecutors will seek death penalty against Kyle Flack in quadruple Ottawa homicide
QUADRUPLE KILLER, GETS THE DEATH SENTENCE IN KS 15360828
By Scott Rothschild — Lawrence Journal-World                       
April 22, 2014, 9:47 a.m. Updated April 22, 2014, 2:01 p.m. 
LJWorld coverage: Ottawa homicides
Ottawa — Prosecutors on Tuesday announced that they would seek the death penalty against Kyle Trevor Flack in connection with a quadruple homicide in Franklin County.
Flack, 28, is accused in the 2013 shooting deaths of Kaylie Bailey, 21, of Olathe; her 18-month-old daughter, Lana-Leigh; Andrew Adam Stout, 30, of Ottawa; and Steven Eugene White, 31, of Ottawa.
During an arraignment hearing Tuesday, Franklin County Attorney Stephen Hunting said the state would seek the death penalty against Flack for the deaths of Kaylie Bailey and her daughter.
In the notice of intent to seek the death penalty, prosecutors said Kaylie Bailey was killed “in an especially heinous, atrocious, or cruel manner.”
The court document also says Flack had a previous conviction of attempted murder. He had served four years in prison for the 2005 shooting of an Ottawa man.
Prosecutors have charged Flack with first-degree murder in connection with the slayings of Stout and White and will seek a “Hard 50” sentence in each case, which provides 50 years in prison with no possibility of parole.
During the approximately 10-minute arraignment hearing, Flack, dressed in a jail outfit, sat in shackles by his attorneys, Ron Evans and Tim Frieden, with the Kansas Death Penalty Defense Unit.
Flack waived his right to a speedy trial. He was silent on entering a plea, so Franklin County District Court Judge Eric Godderz entered pleas of not guilty.
A tentative trial date was set for Sept. 21, 2015. A hearing on motions in the case is set for this June 6.
The bodies of the adults were found in May 2013 at a rural house where Flack had once lived, about five miles west of Ottawa. The child was believed to have been killed there too, but her body was found in a suitcase in a creek in Osage County about 20 miles west.
The criminal complaint filed by prosecutors says that Bailey and her daughter were killed on May 1, while Stout was killed April 29 and White was killed between April 20 and April 29, 2013.
Flack also is charged with being a convicted felon in possession of a firearm and sexual battery of Kaylie Bailey.
Attorneys for Flack and for the state declined to comment after the hearing.
Kansas’ death penalty statute was struck down in 1972 and reinstated in 1994.
But there have been no executions since then.
The last execution in the state was in 1965.
Currently, there are nine men in Kansas who are sentenced to die by lethal injection.
http://www2.ljworld.com/news/2014/apr/22/prosecutors-will-seek-death-penalty-against-flack-/
They couldn't INJECT this rat bastard with a large enough needle or make it slow enough to make me Laughing ...but he'll get his just rewards!
QUADRUPLE KILLER, GETS THE DEATH SENTENCE IN KS 20160402-otw-flack-thursday-01-lead_t640
Clinton Dick/The Ottawa Herald.                          
Kyle Trevor Flack, 30, Ottawa, listens Thursday morning, March 31, 2016, at the Franklin County District Court, as a jury recommends that he be sentenced to death. Flack was sentenced to death Wednesday morning, May 18, 2016.

Last edited by 4EVER2 on Fri May 20, 2016 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

QUADRUPLE KILLER, GETS THE DEATH SENTENCE IN KS Empty Re: QUADRUPLE KILLER, GETS THE DEATH SENTENCE IN KS

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2016 12:44 am

Absolutely disgusting man, but I'd lock him is solitary with bread and water for the rest of his life.

Back to top Go down

QUADRUPLE KILLER, GETS THE DEATH SENTENCE IN KS Empty Re: QUADRUPLE KILLER, GETS THE DEATH SENTENCE IN KS

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2016 12:56 am

sassy wrote:Absolutely disgusting man, but I'd lock him is solitary with bread and water for the rest of his life.

As much as there's a large segment of Americans that feel the same way; the ACLU won't allow that type of inhumane treatment - OHHHH - NOOOO. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri May 20, 2016 12:59 am

vicarious victimhood 4ever??

I mean...be honest...were the victims known to you ? (if they were that makes a difference of course)

If not....what is it to you ...yes he needs locking up...permanently...and as sassy says in a deep dark gloomy damp nasty dungeon......with rats and bread and water for company....(though maybe even the rats would shun him) for public safety.....

but state revenge? revenge of the people? ughhh...

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2016 1:44 am

Lord Foul wrote:vicarious victimhood 4ever??

I mean...be honest...were the victims known to you ? (if they were that makes a difference of course)

If not....what is it to you ...yes he needs locking up...permanently...and as sassy says in a deep dark gloomy damp nasty dungeon......with rats and bread and water for company....(though maybe even the rats would shun him) for public safety.....

but state revenge? revenge of the people?    ughhh...
Oh, you really are quite the community 'JESTER'; first you twist/turn/avoid and jab/parry the mere thought that I dared compare our legal system's history from where it began to current day...and you post that bit of humorous BS like it has merit!    Mad 

If I wanted to carry on such a --- waste of bandwidth I'd go seek the mental-midget of Tommy-kins; that post was much more along his lines for obtuse type!

LMAO 
You can't be serious, so I'll just leave it lay like a warm QUADRUPLE KILLER, GETS THE DEATH SENTENCE IN KS Shit-emoticon

Last edited by 4EVER2 on Fri May 20, 2016 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Fri May 20, 2016 4:38 am

Lord Foul wrote:
vicarious victimhood 4ever??

Idea

I AGREE, Victor...

'State Sanctioned' Executions of the worst kinds of murderers, child abusers and rapists is in practice, a killing by proxy system --  providing a "revenge/closure" solution for that spineless minority in the population not prepared to undertake that execution themselves..

WHILE that "eye for an eye" oriented mob focused solely on their own bloodlust is happy to ignore the salient fact, that a much longer-lasting  and effective revenge punishment would be achieved by locking the perpetrator(s) away in a cage for the rest of his/her life..

IFSUCH A criminal doesn't want to do the jail time, then they always have the suicide option -- whether by their own hand, or via "suicide by cop".
IF THE CRIME is so bad that a relative/friend/neighbour believes that the scumbag must die, then they should also be prepared to carry out that execution themselves -- either make it appear an "accidental" death, or don't leave a body -- and be prepared to live with any consequences..        

Arrow
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2016 11:34 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Idea

I AGREE, Victor...

'State Sanctioned' Executions of the worst kinds of murderers, child abusers and rapists is in practice, a killing by proxy system --  providing a "revenge/closure" solution for that spineless minority in the population not prepared to undertake that execution themselves..

WHILE that "eye for an eye" oriented mob focused solely on their own bloodlust is happy to ignore the salient fact, that a much longer-lasting  and effective revenge punishment would be achieved by locking the perpetrator(s) away in a cage for the rest of his/her life..

IF SUCH A criminal doesn't want to do the jail time, then they always have the suicide option -- whether by their own hand, or via "suicide by cop".
IF THE CRIME is so bad that a relative/friend/neighbour believes that the scumbag must die, then they should also be prepared to carry out that execution themselves -- either make it appear an "accidental" death, or don't leave a body -- and be prepared to live with any consequences..        

Arrow
But that's such a stellar idea WYW...why not let the condemned one choose suicide by choice: injection/pills/hang himself/single bullet in a pistol - like Russian roulette ...

Amazed how this discussion over the internet since 2001 and this is the first time that that option was even mentioned.  But it's a viable solution. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2016 11:42 am

4EVER2 wrote:

Oh, you really are quite the community 'JESTER'; first you twist/turn/avoid and jab/parry the mere thought that I dared compare our legal system's history from where be began to current day...and you post that bit of humorous BS like it has merit!    Mad 

If I wanted to carry on such a --- waste of bandwidth I'd go seek the mental-midget of Tommy-kins; that post was much more along his lines for obtuse type!

LMAO 
You can't be serious, so I'll just leave it lay like a warm QUADRUPLE KILLER, GETS THE DEATH SENTENCE IN KS Shit-emoticon

Prime example of why this poster is an idiot

Victor posts up views and the 4everclueless comes back with abuse

You are no woman, your whole persona, is an invention for this forum and you are clearly a twat that has been on here before.

Its no wonder your best buddy is sassy, I wonder why lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri May 20, 2016 1:09 pm

QUADRUPLE KILLER, GETS THE DEATH SENTENCE IN KS 2190311264
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri May 20, 2016 1:14 pm

4EVER2 wrote:

Oh, you really are quite the community 'JESTER'; first you twist/turn/avoid and jab/parry the mere thought that I dared compare our legal system's history from where be began to current day...and you post that bit of humorous BS like it has merit!    Mad 

LMAO 

Nasty bitch - why drag Tommy into your vile rants?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2016 1:35 pm

Just Dropping By to dribble a little more of your 'SPARKLING PERSONALITY' this morning Raggy and not a word about the TOPIC;
tsk - tsk - tsk...so very troll like but then Didgy-dooer seems on a rant as well this morning so the TAG TEAMING event seems to be Game On! 
QUADRUPLE KILLER, GETS THE DEATH SENTENCE IN KS 2681620681 QUADRUPLE KILLER, GETS THE DEATH SENTENCE IN KS 4086978286 QUADRUPLE KILLER, GETS THE DEATH SENTENCE IN KS 2728977919  
BTW - sticking to the topic and having a clear - concise thought is a struggle; I see how often things have to be explained over & over & over again for YOU!  But we do try to educate cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri May 20, 2016 1:38 pm

4EVER2 wrote:

LMAO 

perhaps YOU should consider YOUR post in the light of your "advice" to ragga.....since you fail your own test of

"BTW - sticking to the topic and having a clear - concise thought is a struggle"
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri May 20, 2016 1:38 pm

4EVER2 wrote:Just Dropping By to dribble a little more of your 'SPARKLING PERSONALITY' this morning Raggy and not a word about the TOPIC;
tsk - tsk - tsk...so very troll like but then Didgy-dooer seems on a rant as well this morning so the TAG TEAMING event seems to be Game On! 
QUADRUPLE KILLER, GETS THE DEATH SENTENCE IN KS 2681620681 QUADRUPLE KILLER, GETS THE DEATH SENTENCE IN KS 4086978286 QUADRUPLE KILLER, GETS THE DEATH SENTENCE IN KS 2728977919  
BTW - sticking to the topic and having a clear - concise thought is a struggle; I see how often things have to be explained over & over & over again for YOU!  But we do try to educate cheers

I'm tired of you spewing your bile all over this forum, and I will pull you for it. You're a nasty bitch, so stop trying to pretend you're anything else.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri May 20, 2016 1:39 pm

Why the hell that idiot is allowed to troll all over this forum is a mystery to me.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2016 1:41 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
4EVER2 wrote:

LMAO 
perhaps YOU should consider YOUR post in the light of your "advice" to ragga.....since you fail your own test of

"BTW - sticking to the topic and having a clear - concise thought is a struggle"
Awwww, so you don't care of the warm pile of pooo that I regarded YOUR post to be and now as a 'MODERATOR' you can't be expected to adhere to YOUR OWN 'I'm here to enforce the rules' mantra!  LMAO 
As to be expected --- MOOD and the Ability to MODERATE is always suspect Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2016 1:44 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Why the hell that idiot is allowed to troll all over this forum is a mystery to me.

And yet...you've been allowed a membership here and I'll match my IQ against yours any day and should anyone care to scroll through your posting history; well the vile/hysteria and attacks on your history would far exceed any on mine! QUADRUPLE KILLER, GETS THE DEATH SENTENCE IN KS 701223944

You do bring the hysteria where ever you troll. QUADRUPLE KILLER, GETS THE DEATH SENTENCE IN KS 2385359624

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri May 20, 2016 3:10 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:
4EVER2 wrote:

LMAO 

Awwww, so you don't care of the warm pile of pooo that I regarded YOUR post to be and now as a 'MODERATOR' you can't be expected to adhere to YOUR OWN 'I'm here to enforce the rules' mantra!  LMAO 
As to be expected --- MOOD and the Ability to MODERATE is always suspect Suspect

apart from shit stirring...anyone see what this is actually about....

or as a mod am I expected to put up with your dragon breath without reply??

I told you once before....I can see THROUGH your little games.....(and it appears I was right first time round.)
personally i think 99.9999% of what you post to be "pooh"....but so what?

I'll tell you ...strongly...if I disagree with you......but I dont go round calling you names.....except when its a "return serve"
tell me you unmitigated harridan....what rule (up to now) have I broken in disputing with you

oh yes I forget...I actually dared "dispute" with you..... Rolling Eyes ...(must be that elderly woman thing)

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

QUADRUPLE KILLER, GETS THE DEATH SENTENCE IN KS Empty Well, Mister Hysteria...let's return to your BILGE post and take a look...

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2016 3:33 pm

A.) isn't this a community to discuss current events/criminal court proceedings/things of entrust to us  --- so why would 'I' have to know any of the victims personally in any of these give topics or horrid crimes to be able to state MY FUCKING OPINION?

B.) "yes he needs locking up...permanently...and as sassy says in a deep dark gloomy damp nasty dungeon" - yet, again; you admonished me repetitively for dredging up punishment from 'jolly ole' England history' and kept hacking away at it and HOLY BAT CRAP...here you are 'SCREAMING BRAVO'...dungeons for everyone when there's no more the likely hood of that happening then hell freezing over or you actually reading the ACLU link Twisted Evil
C. You might 'ASSume' you have the QUADRUPLE KILLER, GETS THE DEATH SENTENCE IN KS 2187004795  of when/why I joined here but as with all of your little PM's behind the scene --- you were F'n off target back then and as I kept telling you; I don't need you hand holding me - telling/warning me off of the F-Nuts here...I'm quite capable of learning the problem children and for the rest of your opinion about my posts - QUADRUPLE KILLER, GETS THE DEATH SENTENCE IN KS 4233679493  dial 1-800-Rats-Ass because I DO NOT CARE 

Take your foul fucking mood and do as didgey is always ranting - shove it up your fat arse!  QUADRUPLE KILLER, GETS THE DEATH SENTENCE IN KS 3852033631

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri May 20, 2016 4:32 pm

4EVER2 wrote:

A.) isn't this a community to discuss current events/criminal court proceedings/things of entrust to us  --- so why would 'I' have to know any of the victims personally in any of these give topics or horrid crimes to be able to state MY FUCKING OPINION?

are you THAT thick??? of course it makes a difference...IF the victims were personally known to you your "opinion" would carry far more weight...or, rather, deserving of more consideration.
if they are not then what I asked was a perfectly valid question....which you patently failed, utterly to understand......vis...
relatives/friends of the victim are in themselves directly ALSO victims....anyone else is merely a "vicarious victim" and moreover a self made vicarious victim
which means that you need to justify your opinion...not merely give it....
without reasoning your "opinion" is just so much hot air and smell.........

you could have replied with "they should execute him becasue I think X,Y and or Z

which could nicely lead to furthe avenues to explore....but no...just a mouthful of chicken shit

B.) "yes he needs locking up...permanently...and as sassy says in a deep dark gloomy damp nasty dungeon" - yet, again; you admonished me repetitively for dredging up punishment from 'jolly ole' England history' and kept hacking away at it and HOLY BAT CRAP...here you are 'SCREAMING BRAVO'...dungeons for everyone when there's no more the likely hood of that happening then hell freezing over or you actually reading the ACLU link Twisted Evil
C. You might 'ASSume' you have the QUADRUPLE KILLER, GETS THE DEATH SENTENCE IN KS 2187004795  of when/why I joined here but as with all of your little PM's behind the scene --- you were F'n off target back then and as I kept telling you; I don't need you hand holding me - telling/warning me off of the F-Nuts here...I'm quite capable of learning the problem children and for the rest of your opinion about my posts - QUADRUPLE KILLER, GETS THE DEATH SENTENCE IN KS 4233679493  dial 1-800-Rats-Ass because I DO NOT CARE 

Take your foul fucking mood and do as didgey is always ranting - shove it up your fat arse!  QUADRUPLE KILLER, GETS THE DEATH SENTENCE IN KS 3852033631

try taking your prozac more frequently.....you need it......I wasnt aware elderly matrons suffered PMS (aka "mad cow disease") Rolling Eyes
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri May 20, 2016 5:12 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Why the hell that idiot is allowed to troll all over this forum is a mystery to me.

And yet...you've been allowed a membership here and I'll match my IQ against yours any day and should anyone care to scroll through your posting history; well the vile/hysteria and attacks on your history would far exceed any on mine! QUADRUPLE KILLER, GETS THE DEATH SENTENCE IN KS 701223944

You do bring the hysteria where ever you troll. QUADRUPLE KILLER, GETS THE DEATH SENTENCE IN KS 2385359624

Haha! Your IQ? You can't even string a sentence together. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2016 5:16 pm

clappy Oh, looky...now the TAG TEAM has acquired a MOD and the game just grows greater! 

BTW - 99.99999% seems to be a theme that LF & Raggs have in common; do you get together to do your ratio's learn your math skills - selective reading?  LMAO

for the both of you > Take your foul fucking moods and do as didgey is always ranting - shove it up your fat arses!  QUADRUPLE KILLER, GETS THE DEATH SENTENCE IN KS 3852033631

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri May 20, 2016 6:07 pm

no tag team needed....

you have the unenviable skill of alienating posters en masse

I have been able to out bitch you without any need to refer to raggs thank you...and likewise she manages without needing to refer to me...who's paranoid now QUADRUPLE KILLER, GETS THE DEATH SENTENCE IN KS 3489511464

seems lie you need a new name...I suggest Violet Elizabeth Bott....it seems VERY appropriate..... QUADRUPLE KILLER, GETS THE DEATH SENTENCE IN KS 3489511464
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri May 20, 2016 6:07 pm

Straighten up, people. Vic you're a mod, you should know better.

Y'all are missing an excellent opportunity to have an intelligent discussion on capital punishment. Instead, y'all are calling each other names and acting like children.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri May 20, 2016 6:11 pm

Original Quill wrote:Straighten up, people.  Vic you're a mod, you should know better.

Y'all are missing an excellent opportunity to have an intelligent discussion on capital punishment.  Instead, y'all are calling each other names and acting like children.

OI...read the thread through and ask just who? it was that flailed in with the knives???

mod or not...I reserve the right of reply.....If she want to be a bitch well fine....but she had best be aware that I'm a fully qualified "man bitch" trained and certifed by my daughter....

consider my reply again.....

are you THAT thick??? of course it makes a difference...IF the victims were personally known to you your "opinion" would carry far more weight...or, rather, deserving of more consideration.
if they are not then what I asked was a perfectly valid question....which you patently failed, utterly to understand......vis...
relatives/friends of the victim are in themselves directly ALSO victims....anyone else is merely a "vicarious victim" and moreover a self made vicarious victim
which means that you need to justify your opinion...not merely give it....
without reasoning your "opinion" is just so much hot air and smell.........

you could have replied with "they should execute him becasue I think X,Y and or Z

which could nicely lead to furthe avenues to explore..
..but no...just a mouthful of chicken shit
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2016 6:20 pm

4EVER2 wrote:

Oh, you really are quite the community 'JESTER'; first you twist/turn/avoid and jab/parry the mere thought that I dared compare our legal system's history from where it began to current day...and you post that bit of humorous BS like it has merit!    Mad 

LMAO 

Oh, indeed...you poor WHINEY ASS > that was such a horrid/shocking thing to say to you - YOU THE MIGHTY BLOW HARD that had just gone Ape Shit Crazy on the other thread about the DP when 'I' dared to mention your untouchable British History! 
Get a F'n grip; your hysteria and the method you have about discussing LAW and the Death Penalty issue seems to shove that BURR up your anus farther with each post.

You've gone POSTAL in both topics and it had nothing to do with me or what relatives you think I need to justify my belief about this ONE F'N PARTICULAR CASE that you can't stay on topic and went off the rails and started calling names! 
Ya, you - you f'kn moron --- you've done that here and over there! 
Get a DAM GRIP. Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri May 20, 2016 7:00 pm

postal??? It aint me thats printing caps all over the page, along with italics Razz

nah, miss violet Bott you are....
and clearly have nothing to add of value.. Rolling Eyes

I shall leave you to stew in your age induced cloud of morose paranoia.....

you hardly make for a worthy opponent....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2016 8:08 pm

The Mighty LF SPOKE > you could have replied with "they should execute him becasue I think X,Y and or Z
which could nicely lead to furthe avenues to explore..

Oh, 'HAIL THE ANOINTED ONE'...respond as he commands or he'll ridicule/defame/name call/attack and in general just ruin the entire thread because I didn't post as 'HE DEEMED CORRECT'~~~

QUADRUPLE KILLER, GETS THE DEATH SENTENCE IN KS Bow-down-kowtow-to-the-leader

Dammm, and I thought it was grand that we weren't all 'auto-bots' like you admire and that attach themselves to your every mental dribble; guess you'd be happier with ALL LIKE MINDED SUCK UPS!  Rolling Eyes
I shall ignore you and your vapid - mean spirited demanding persona; you really have ZERO value in my life! QUADRUPLE KILLER, GETS THE DEATH SENTENCE IN KS 202592697

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down