NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Storing Driving Licence On Your Phone

4 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Storing Driving Licence On Your Phone Empty Re: Storing Driving Licence On Your Phone

Post by Ben Reilly Tue May 17, 2016 8:31 am

If you've never lost your license, you've never really lived and are actually just a perpetually sheltered Mama's boy who needs to break free from the apron strings and grow some hair on your tiny little balls before you die without ever having truly grown up.

Just my opinion, of course. Then again, it's also the undisputed truth, so take that as you will.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Storing Driving Licence On Your Phone Empty Re: Storing Driving Licence On Your Phone

Post by Raggamuffin Tue May 17, 2016 8:41 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:If you've never lost your license, you've never really lived and are actually just a perpetually sheltered Mama's boy who needs to break free from the apron strings and grow some hair on your tiny little balls before you die without ever having truly grown up.

Just my opinion, of course. Then again, it's also the undisputed truth, so take that as you will.

I can't seem to locate those objects. Neutral
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue May 17, 2016 8:43 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:If you've never lost your license, you've never really lived and are actually just a perpetually sheltered Mama's boy who needs to break free from the apron strings and grow some hair on your tiny little balls before you die without ever having truly grown up.

I can't seem to locate those objects. Neutral

We'll make an exception this one time Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue May 17, 2016 9:49 am

Storing Driving Licence On Your Phone 1794926327 Storing Driving Licence On Your Phone 1794926327 Storing Driving Licence On Your Phone 1794926327 Storing Driving Licence On Your Phone 1794926327 Storing Driving Licence On Your Phone 1794926327
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down