NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reverand Obunge - The Man Who Led Funeral Service For Duggan

2 posters

Go down

Reverand Obunge - The Man Who Led Funeral Service For Duggan Empty Reverand Obunge - The Man Who Led Funeral Service For Duggan

Post by Guest Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:49 pm

9th January 2014

Pastor Nims Obunge said today that the Metropolitan Police need to recruit more black and ethnic police officers, "people who look like us".

Please discuss.

Back to top Go down

Reverand Obunge - The Man Who Led Funeral Service For Duggan Empty Re: Reverand Obunge - The Man Who Led Funeral Service For Duggan

Post by nicko Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:08 pm

don't care if they are black,white or indigo as long as they uphold the law without fear or favour.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Reverand Obunge - The Man Who Led Funeral Service For Duggan Empty Re: Reverand Obunge - The Man Who Led Funeral Service For Duggan

Post by Guest Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:13 pm

nicko wrote:don't care if they are black,white or indigo as long as they  uphold the law without fear or favour.

Well, to be honest nicko, that's exactly my thoughts.

It really dawned on me a couple of minutes after hearing the Pastor - "what flaming difference would it make to them what colour the police are?".

Very worrying, the way our country has let people in who have these thoughts.

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:43 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
nicko wrote:don't care if they are black,white or indigo as long as they  uphold the law without fear or favour.

Well, to be honest nicko, that's exactly my thoughts.

It really dawned on me a couple of minutes after hearing the Pastor - "what flaming difference would it make to them what colour the police are?".

Very worrying, the way our country has let people in who have these thoughts.

And therein lies our problem.  They do care.  They contend that they have different  lifestyles, challenges, customs, even now they are developing their own language,  all need to be understood by the police......................

Why ?

Last edited by gerber on Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removed contentious wordage lol)
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down