NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Air brushing...Serena Williams makes a stand.

4 posters

Go down

Air brushing...Serena Williams makes a stand. Empty Air brushing...Serena Williams makes a stand.

Post by Syl Sun May 01, 2016 8:08 pm

Serena Williams has insisted a ridiculously airbrushed pic of herself (which makes her look deformed) is changed to a more realistic image.
The 2016 Pirelli calendar (which also features an unbrushed pic of her) this year featured real women instead of glamorous unattainable images of perfection.

Scroll down and see the women being photographed for the calendar and rejoice in the fact that some women are proud of their natural beauty as well as their achievements.

Refreshing for many ordinary women who are influenced by the magazines images of false beauty.
I imagine many men who vie for the limited edition Parelli calendars got a shock though. Laughing

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3567903/Serena-Williams-DELETES-airbrushed-People-magazine-image-Instagram-replaces-untouched-version-huge-backlash-fans.html
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Air brushing...Serena Williams makes a stand. Empty Re: Air brushing...Serena Williams makes a stand.

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2016 9:13 pm

Isn't it odd how the 'Pin-Up' models from the WWII generations went off the charts to those long-leggy {twiggy} looking malnourished women that were vying for those modeling jobs? 
And now we've come back full circle to the era of 'full-figure' is ok and those size '0' need to get a 'BOOTY' to be appreciated Air brushing...Serena Williams makes a stand. Giggle

Back to top Go down

Air brushing...Serena Williams makes a stand. Empty Re: Air brushing...Serena Williams makes a stand.

Post by Syl Mon May 02, 2016 1:09 pm

4EVER2 wrote:Isn't it odd how the 'Pin-Up' models from the WWII generations went off the charts to those long-leggy {twiggy} looking malnourished women that were vying for those modeling jobs? 
And now we've come back full circle to the era of 'full-figure' is ok and those size '0' need to get a 'BOOTY' to be appreciated Air brushing...Serena Williams makes a stand. Giggle

Air brushing...Serena Williams makes a stand. 1481518877

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon May 02, 2016 1:13 pm

Well good for her. She has a fine figure without all that airbrushing nonsense. Why was she posing like that though? She's a tennis player.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon May 02, 2016 1:20 pm

Did you see the original pic they posted...it looked like she had had all her ribs removed...very odd.

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon May 02, 2016 1:23 pm

I thought that making her waist smaller just made her thighs look bigger really. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon May 02, 2016 3:14 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I thought that making her waist smaller just made her thighs look bigger really. Laughing

Being that she is a tennis player, it made me worry she was going to swing too hard one day and just twist right in half affraid
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon May 02, 2016 4:31 pm

I don't think anyone wants to see airbrushed and photoshopped pictures.

I don't find "perfect looking" people at all attractive.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon May 02, 2016 5:05 pm

eddie wrote:I don't think anyone wants to see airbrushed and photoshopped pictures.

I don't find "perfect looking" people at all attractive.

That airbrushing didn't even make her look better, she looked better in the original. The photoshop made her look deformed.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon May 02, 2016 6:09 pm

Yes she had a rather bendy rib cage scratch
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon May 02, 2016 6:18 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I thought that making her waist smaller just made her thighs look bigger really. Laughing
Razz
It actually did...and I don't think she would have been able to walk properly if she was really that shape anyway....must less play tennis.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down