NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gay waitress left with Bible verse in lieu of tip

+4
Major
'Wolfie
eddie
Ben Reilly
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Gay waitress left with Bible verse in lieu of tip Empty Gay waitress left with Bible verse in lieu of tip

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:12 am

Gay waitress left with Bible verse in lieu of tip Receipt

A Charlotte waitress says she was infuriated and hurt when a group of ladies left a message for her on their bill – taking aim at her sexual orientation.

Alexandra Judd works at Zada Janes in Charlotte’s Plaza Midwood. She says a group of patrons she served for lunch Tuesday morning left her a “hateful message” in lieu of a tip.

A Bible verse was left on the tip pointing Judd to Leviticus 20:13.

“If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination,” the King James version of the Old Testament verse reads. “They shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.”

Judd is gay.

The bottom of the receipt had a message for her as well: “Praying for you!”

“I never expected a hateful gesture like this,” Judd said of the comments. “I’ve had a guest leave me a pamphlet to their church as a tip one time, but I didn’t feel as if they were being hateful towards me. The ladies that came in were very rude, and would hardly talk to me – but I never expected this.”

She says she was infuriated and hurt by what she saw.

“I’ve heard of people leaving fake money, or writing funny stuff in the tip spot of a check but never believed it would happen to me, in the way that it did,” she said.

Judd posted a picture of the receipt on her Facebook page. Her co-workers and friends have shared the post and shared their shock and anger in the comments.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/community/news-alliance/wbtv-news/article72735012.html
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Gay waitress left with Bible verse in lieu of tip Empty Re: Gay waitress left with Bible verse in lieu of tip

Post by eddie Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:09 pm

I'd have chased them down the street and shouted:

"Here's my tip for you! Shove it up your arse!!....it might give you some pleasure in your shitty lives you dried up old bats!!"
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Gay waitress left with Bible verse in lieu of tip Empty Re: Gay waitress left with Bible verse in lieu of tip

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:37 pm

Smile

I WONDER HOW those customers knew that she was gay ?

DID THEY target her after someone told them ?

(IF SO,  would those church women be guilty of vilification and harassment, under anti-discrimination laws - if such targeted harassment could be proven?).
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:41 pm

Good point Wolf. It's not as though she said "Here's your plate of dried up shrews you dried up shrews and by the way I'm a lesbian"
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:28 pm

No perversion isn't damn well apt, only in the mind of a bigotted, backward, hateful, inane waste of space.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:35 pm

You need insulting, just been reading people's reactions to your wish to bring the age of consent down to 14 for boys.  I'm very glad people found it sickening!  Gay waitress left with Bible verse in lieu of tip 474684931

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:32 pm

Nasty judgmental cows...I hope they are barred from eating there in the future.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:35 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Smile

(IF SO,  would those church women be guilty of vilification and harassment, under anti-discrimination laws - if such targeted harassment could be proven?).

Good point....maybe they should take heed of MATHEW 7.1...Judge not lest thee be judged. Cool
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:36 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Smile

Gay waitress left with Bible verse in lieu of tip Alexandra%20Judd
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:51 pm

Stormee wrote:
sassy wrote:You need insulting, just been reading people's reactions to your wish to bring the age of consent down to 14 for boys.  I'm very glad people found it sickening!  Gay waitress left with Bible verse in lieu of tip 474684931

You are being personal ALL the time, stick to the post, NOT the poster.

Post and poster intertwined, as the post could not have been made without the poster being a ranting homophobic bigot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:56 pm

Stormee wrote:
sassy wrote:

Post and poster intertwined, as the post could not have been made without the poster being a ranting homophobic bigot.

Discuss the topic, not the poster.

When you stop making homophobic posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:57 pm

sassy wrote:
Stormee wrote:

Discuss the topic, not the poster.

Every thread you jumo in stirring

Debate the points and not the poster

Its not difficult

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:06 pm

didge wrote:
sassy wrote:

Its not difficult

Fuck off and verbally beat someone else up, does it help release your aggression? Just a lowlife thug.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:18 pm

sassy wrote:
didge wrote:

Its not difficult

Fuck off and verbally beat someone else up, does it help release your aggression?  Just a lowlife thug.

Wow what a potty mouth, stop stirring and then I have no need to then tell you off

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:31 pm

didge wrote:
sassy wrote:

Its not difficult

Lol...pot kettle.
Have you made a comment about this thread??? thought not. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:32 pm

Syl wrote:
didge wrote:

Its not difficult

Lol...pot kettle.

I just asked someone to stop, is that now wrong to you or do you get off on those stirring?

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:37 pm

didge wrote:
Syl wrote:

Lol...pot kettle.

I just asked someone to stop, is that now wrong to you or do you get off on those stirring?

Just pointing out your extreme hypocrisy almost every time you post Didge.

Not that you ever digest anyones valid criticism of your posting style........but I am always happy to help. Cool
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:39 pm

Stormee wrote:I hate that word gay used in this one context, perverse is apt.

Gay to me means happy, smiling, cheerful and similar.

It's really wierd, but I know so many gay people that are happy, smiling, cheerful and similar....

Who'd have thought it.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:45 pm

didge wrote:
Syl wrote:
didge wrote:

Its not difficult

Lol...pot kettle.

No one asked you to step in AND you're not a mod AND you called someone a prick today for disagreeing with you AND..... Want me to carry on??

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:46 pm

eddie wrote:
didge wrote:

No one asked you to step in AND you're not a mod AND you called someone a prick today for disagreeing with you AND..... Want me to carry on??

I do not need a mod to as seen reign someone in from stirring thanks
It worked as well

I called Ben that for being a liar, which is not jumping in stirring or are you too stupid to even see that as well Eddie?>:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:47 pm

Syl wrote:
didge wrote:

Not that you ever digest anyones valid criticism of your posting style........but I am always happy to help. Cool

What hypocrisy

That would be jumping in starting as you are doing yourself now

So always happy to expose your double standards hun

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:48 pm

Well you lied today so you're also a prick going by that pathetic explanation.

And no one needs your help to reign anything in, it didn't work - people just fucked off when you arrived.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:49 pm

didge wrote:
sassy wrote:

Fuck off and verbally beat someone else up, does it help release your aggression?  Just a lowlife thug.

Wow what a potty mouth, stop stirring and then I have no need to then tell you off

You don't have the right to tell me off.  I know you think you are the king of all you survey but hate to break it to you, you're not, never have been , never will be.  You are just a someone that has to be tolerated and laughed at.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:49 pm

eddie wrote:Well you lied today so you're also a prick going by that pathetic explanation.

And no one needs your help to reign anything in, it didn't work - people just fucked off when you arrived.

Ain't that the truth!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:50 pm

eddie wrote:Well you lied today so you're also a prick going by that pathetic explanation.

Did I?

Show me where I lied?

I am not breaking any rules

So its really none of your business Eddie

Again you seem to think you speak for everyone

Either you are behind my back via PM or you are talking shit?

So which is it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:50 pm

didge wrote:
Syl wrote:

What hypocrisy

Wrong....but you just carry on disrupting threads, you are good at that.
Night....... hun. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:51 pm

Syl wrote:
didge wrote:

What hypocrisy

Wrong....but you just carry on disrupting threads, you are good at that.
Night....... hun. Razz

Double standards again

Night then

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:53 pm

didge wrote:

Did I?

Show me where I lied?

So which is it?

What???? Do you think I care enough about forum life that I'm busy pm'ing people to say.....what exactly?

To coin one of your phrases: I suggest you grow the fuck up.

And it is my business because today Mathew.....I am admin with a big fat A. Razz
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:54 pm

sassy wrote:
didge wrote:

You don't have the right to tell me off.  I know you think you are the king of all you survey but hate to break it to you, you're not, never have been , never will be.  You are just a someone that has to be tolerated and laughed at.

I did tell you off and will continue to do so when you jump on threads as you have twice tonight to start on people

That will happen everytime you start on people

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:55 pm

Bet you'd like to be a teacher....wouldn't you?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:56 pm

eddie wrote:
didge wrote:

Did I?

Show me where I lied?

So which is it?

What???? Do you think I care enough about forum life that I'm busy pm'ing people to say.....what exactly?  

To coin one of your phrases: I suggest you grow the fuck up.

And it is my business because today Mathew.....I am admin with a big fat A. Razz

I am going off your claims

So you were talking shit

Thanks for clarifying then

Again I am not breaking any rules, just asking someone to stop stirring, so again, its none of your business unless I am

Best you understand that or is power going to your head again?

Back to top Go down

didge wrote:
sassy wrote:

I did tell you off and will continue to do so when you jump on threads as you have twice tonight to start on people

You'll be talking to yourself then, but I expect you know all about that lol.

Back to top Go down

eddie wrote:Bet you'd like to be a teacher....wouldn't you?

I do teach already Eddie and do so for free..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:57 pm

sassy wrote:
didge wrote:

You'll be talking to yourself then, but I expect you know all about that lol.

No just you or others that jump in with no points starting

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:00 pm

didge wrote:
eddie wrote:Bet you'd like to be a teacher....wouldn't you?

Wow. I want to live your life as you have so many more hours than the rest of us Gay waitress left with Bible verse in lieu of tip 3489511464

Where do you teach Didge?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:02 pm

eddie wrote:
didge wrote:

Wow. I want to live your life as you have so many more hours than the rest of us Gay waitress left with Bible verse in lieu of tip 3489511464

From home Eddie.

Its called the piano, to my two nieces.

Another wackadoodle claim as to being here all the time when most evenings now I am not even on here, this being the first for a while

Hey ho keep believing in the Illuminati

For goodness sake ha ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:03 pm

eddie wrote:
didge wrote:

His teddy bears.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:04 pm

sassy wrote:
eddie wrote:

His teddy bears.

You thinking of Elvis again lol

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:06 pm

I believe you teach your Nieces piano Didge, due to how you answered.
I always know when someone is lying, and you lied about reading Amaral's book.

Anyway bored now.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:08 pm

eddie wrote:I believe you teach your Nieces piano Didge, due to how you answered.
I always know when someone is lying, and you lied about reading Amaral's book.

Anyway bored now.

I never lied about the book either, as you should know by now I do try to see both sides of points people have.
Hence why sometimes I will after a long time studying will change my stance as i do something many never do.
I reason the arguments against myself, to see if they can be countered or not.
I always test myself

On that note goodnight

Back to top Go down

Post by captain Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:17 pm

Ducking out of this cat fight. Gay waitress left with Bible verse in lieu of tip 3986371719
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:36 pm

So much tolerance and acceptance on a thread about the intolerance and lack of acceptance shown to this waitress. Pot kettle and black
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:06 pm

Miffs2 wrote:So much tolerance and acceptance on a thread about the intolerance and lack of acceptance shown to this waitress. Pot kettle and black

Yeah... I became pretty intolerant of some bullshit today and decided to put my arsey Worzel head on and see what happened.

Btw I had to sing the Worzel song to remember how to spell Worzel.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:10 pm

eddie wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:So much tolerance and acceptance on a thread about the intolerance and lack of acceptance shown to this waitress. Pot kettle and black

Yeah... I became pretty intolerant of some bullshit today and decided to put my arsey Worzel head on and see what happened.

Btw I had to sing the Worzel song to remember how to spell Worzel.
Good God. Did he have a song?! Shocked
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:12 pm

Yes!!! "You put the Wer after W you put the L befroe the Z..."

Or something like that. I rather liked it Neutral
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:15 pm

Wait for the chorus...!

And don't blame me when you're singing it all night either

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next