NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One lefty thread after another

+3
Ben Reilly
Irn Bru
Clarkson
7 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

One lefty thread after another - Page 4 Empty One lefty thread after another

Post by Clarkson Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

The cut and paste Queen and the "I don't support Labour" disingenuous Jock who clearly works for them for nothing reprint Guardian news pieces and Labour propaganda adnauseum.

Eeee! its just like Speakfree.

Havent seen any rebuttals on RW posts just thread after thread of Labour news.

You goons couldn't debate to save your lives.

Adios I'll leave you to kill off another forum.

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

One lefty thread after another - Page 4 Empty Re: One lefty thread after another

Post by Clarkson Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:21 pm

Hello joy division still firing on only one brain cell I see. What a fine couple sassy and yourself would have made.

I'm a basher of lazy bone idle good for nothings who rip people off. I'm a basher of those who constantly cry more taxes when the state already takes 60% out of the economy.

I'm a basher of those idiots who defend the bone idle when funds are limited condemning those who really need help to genuine poverty

I'm a basher of those who think that our childrens children should be condemned to virtual slavery to pay for the debts we rack up today.

But hey you are thae man who wants just that so you can have it a little easier today. What a big heart you have not!!!

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

One lefty thread after another - Page 4 Empty Re: One lefty thread after another

Post by Guest Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:31 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
OK so let me see you defend their right to move to the UK against Andy, next time he post something that suggests otherwise.  It doesn't change the Fact they Don’t want to. You really have no idea, a modern Aboriginal in the City is just like everyone else they are Not Some magic Bush Fairy they can make Food appear out of nowhere. And Mythical deities are the basis of a lot of cultures You have the MAJOR misconception that Aboriginals all get along, they are different people.
Well Veya you don't follow the threads because that is exactly what I do with Andy on this subject ask him yourself. I am not talking about the Aborigine in the City who I might add has been corrupted by western ways, of course I am sure you are not going to deny that now are you Veya? I am an atheist and could not care less whether they believe in Santa Claus, that is their choice. I will certainly argue against any religious text as man made bullshit, but one thing neither of us can do is disprove a deity actually does not exist. I can dismiss the ones found in religions but and here is the important part this is their choice not yours, nobody is forcing you to follow a religion and you have not right to impose they should not  

Those tribes all had their land taken by Queen Victoria Literally, then she sold and parcelled sections of it off, there is still a huge park in Parramatta that is Crown land. (no, it doesn't have kangaroos or enough to support people anymore) SO I am just trying to Clean up the English's mess.  :/pwn://:  It wasn't like the America's they weren't all killed they are still here often living in the same areas.
That made utterly no sense and you are talking to someone who actually is well versed on History, including where you come from. No we cannot change how the demographics has changed in your nation but you can also make things right about them in the now of today. The fact is many people In Australia are descended from these people that first came, it is no good blaming the English for things long since past, we live in the now, which you clearly seem at odds with

All todays issues regarding aboriginals extend from the Past. You really think they still dress in animal skins and eat witchetty grubs don't you? They Wear Nike and Eat McDonalds. Also "for what you are still doing today, again daft beyond belief" you mean give them land Back? give them $300plus a week? Free Education Including University? Free Health?  What Do you think we are still doing today?
Yes exactly in the past, we cannot go back in time and chance the past because it is in the past, we can certainly look back and say many things were wrong, but how does that help exactly? Nobody, it just shows we understand many errors and wrongs happened in the past. I actually mean the land should be shared you have as much right as they do to the land, but you are the one by saying "give land back" as if you have the right to own it, when all should own the land. I am talking about clearly you trying to impose how people should live when nobody does the same to you

Umm NO the LEFT wing has Fought to Give them BACK land,
 ://?roflmao?/: please do not make me laugh Veya as I like you, but both left and right have been wrong here

you did know that they have been given back parts of the land? No one is still taking it away that all stopped 100 years ago (again when it was Just the British here) Like I said it is the RW currently that would like to force them to SWAP the very expensive land in Sydney for some much less expensive land down the coast.
And YES they did do fine for 50,000 years but the ones Living along side us for the past 200years would like the latest Smartphone. You seriously have no fucking clue. So Guy in the desert whose tribe meet white people for the first time 50 years ago is more than welcome to live the traditional lifestyle no one is stopping him his land is untouched, (again it is the UN and Documentary makers that keep trying to Force them to Change) But the ones (the Majority) that live just like anyone else in modern western society want all the mod cons like everyone else.
I am not talking about the ones that live alongside you, but we might as well talk about them if you want to, even though my point is on those wishing to live the lives they have led for 50,000 years

Umm As Said Originally I and MOST Australians Believe we should leave the Desert Tribes that have not been interfered with alone. BUT the UN, because of dumb racists like yourself, Keep telling us to get them in Houses, They are nomadic they don’t want to live in houses, So Why do the UN keep telling us we need to give them houses? And What is this 'some'? NO KURRI want to live that way they are not the same as they guy in the Desert they have nothing in Common, WTF do you not understand. There is NOT 1 group of people there are 200 different Peoples, they all live differently. Kurris are coastal Fishermen and as great as the are at finding food in a coastal environment they have as much hope as me in the Desert. Again Aboriginals are People not magic Bush Fairies.
Good then we a re getting somewhere then and maybe we are at crossed purposes and please do not insult my intelligence you lefties prat as I never stated once they were Bush fairies, maybe you can show where I did? Nope then stop being a complete twat. I also understand  the different groups, but you seem to think nobody knows anything and every one is thick, so I am get very bored of the bollocks you are throwing my way as if I do not understand something, Jesus wept

I know all I need to know and know plenty, just like this

http://www.abc.net.au/civics/democracy/struggle.htm

http://www.clc.org.au/articles/info/the-history-of-the-land-rights-act/

No 'Civilized' is Technology and Cultural institutions when talking from and Anthropological view. And No you have to Understand it is not 200 years ago when the English First Arrived the Tribes that have been living with us for 200 years want to live like us. It is not possible to live a traditional life style because there is now 25 times more people here (and more like 10,000 times the amount of people in the Sydney Basin).
You talk again like Aboriginals are Magic Bush Fairies that can make food appear out of nowhere. All Of Australia only supports 1 to 2 million people living the Aboriginal life style just like in Europe Agriculture is a Major factor in supporting more people to support the amount of people that live here now we need to plant things and raise animals, not just rely on whatever we can find.

://?roflmao?/: Cilivized is technology now?

://?roflmao?/: You are really are daft  it seems, the land you live in is massive to say the least your population is a third of the uk and we have only urbanized about 7% of it. Sorry technology is not in any way civilized, you can still be civilized and lead a civilized life without any technology. I was mistaken o think you had some marbles up above clearly not it seems so won;t entertain this anymore if you think technology makes a group of people civilized. Well it supported a much bigger population of Aborigines before  

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4