NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Badass Mom Responds To Strangers Who Mocked Her Son’s ‘Girl’ Socks

+2
Major
Syl
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Badass Mom Responds To Strangers Who Mocked Her Son’s ‘Girl’ Socks - Page 2 Empty Badass Mom Responds To Strangers Who Mocked Her Son’s ‘Girl’ Socks

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

A UK mom stood up against gender stereotypes after her 3-year-old son was mocked for wearing socks with hearts.
Last week, Shona Campbell was picking up her son Harry from nursery school when she noticed a fellow mother and her child laughing at his “girl” socks. Campbell later shared her frustration with the incident in a viral Facebook post.

To the mother at nursery picking up your child. You may have thought I didn't hear you but let me assure you I did!! When your child pointed out my SON had love hearts on his socks, and mocked them for being GIRLS socks you absolutely tore apart my faith in this world, because you agreed and laughed along with your child. My son is 3 years old, he loves love hearts, he loves the colour pink, he loves to play with dolls and prams. But what he loves more than anything, is having the independence to make his own choices. He chose these socks in the shop, and he chose to wear them today. Why should we teach our children that certain things are for girls/boys?? If my son wants to wear a dress, he can!! If he wants to wear a big fluffy hat, he can!! And if he wants to wear socks with love hearts, HE CAN!! I am bringing up my son to be whoever he wants to be and I do not appreciate people like you poking fun at him, telling him he's wrong for what he wears or dictating what he should or shouldn't do/wear.  This is the perfect age to allow our children to make their own decisions and let them figure out who THEY want to be, not who society says they should be! This is MY SON. And I love him. Love heart socks and all!! Badass Mom Responds To Strangers Who Mocked Her Son’s ‘Girl’ Socks - Page 2 MQaZAEsqD6w Feel free to share. I'd really like to make sure she, and anyone else that thinks it's ok to specify gender in clothes/toys etc, see's this and hopes narrow mindedness is replaced with open mindedness. Badass Mom Responds To Strangers Who Mocked Her Son’s ‘Girl’ Socks - Page 2 I02Izksf2MoBadass Mom Responds To Strangers Who Mocked Her Son’s ‘Girl’ Socks - Page 2 MQaZAEsqD6wBadass Mom Responds To Strangers Who Mocked Her Son’s ‘Girl’ Socks - Page 2 MQaZAEsqD6wBadass Mom Responds To Strangers Who Mocked Her Son’s ‘Girl’ Socks - Page 2 MQaZAEsqD6w

Badass Mom Responds To Strangers Who Mocked Her Son’s ‘Girl’ Socks - Page 2 10649480_10208839611845478_3616269906177724679_n

In the post, the mom questions the gender norms that seem so pervasive in kids’ clothing. “Why should we teach our children that certain things are for girls/boys??” she asks. “If my son wants to wear a dress, he can!! If he wants to wear a big fluffy hat, he can!! And if he wants to wear socks with love hearts, HE CAN!!”

Ultimately, Campbell proclaims that she wants her son to be “whoever he wants to be” and condemns those who mock him or say he’s “wrong” for his wardrobe choices. 

“This is the perfect age to allow our children to make their own decisions and let them figure out who THEY want to be, not who society says they should be!” she writes. “This is MY SON. And I love him. Love heart socks and all!!””
Campbell’s Facebook post has been shared almost 95,000 times.

In the comments section, she notes that she decided to share her frustrations on Facebook because she didn’t want to get into a confrontation in front of the children at the time. But, as she explains in the final line of the viral post, she hopes the mother in question and “anyone else that thinks it’s OK to specify gender in clothes/toys etc” sees her words and develops a more open mind.
Campbell also states in a follow-up comment that she has the same gender norm-free policy for all of her children. Of her daughter, she writes, “Sophie is living being a Tom boy some days, and others she’s all princesses, but the same goes for Harry, he loves to play zombies, and he loves to wear Sophie’s dresses.”
Cheers to letting kids wear the clothes and play the games they love, regardless of what others may think. 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/badass-mom-responds-to-strangers-who-mocked-her-sons-girl-socks_us_56fa8508e4b0143a9b49368f?ir=Good+News§ion=us_good-news&utm_hp_ref=good-news

Well said that Mother..

Back to top Go down

Badass Mom Responds To Strangers Who Mocked Her Son’s ‘Girl’ Socks - Page 2 Empty Re: Badass Mom Responds To Strangers Who Mocked Her Son’s ‘Girl’ Socks

Post by eddie Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:07 pm

My point is, she should've said something to the mother at the time, to make it clear to her, and her child, that it shouldn't and doesn't matter, what a child wears.

Then she shoud ive had a chat relevant to her son's age and understanding, about how sometimes people are mean but that shouldn't stop him "following his dreams" etc etc

Going on social media to rant is all a bit irrelevant as it teaches her child nothing because he can't read.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Badass Mom Responds To Strangers Who Mocked Her Son’s ‘Girl’ Socks - Page 2 Empty Re: Badass Mom Responds To Strangers Who Mocked Her Son’s ‘Girl’ Socks

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:07 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I always talk about the attention seeking in this kind of thread - I like to be consistent. Laughing

Which is a deflection which is formed from a prejudice you clearly have on progression.   Laughing

A prejudice against attention seeking - yes. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:09 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Which is a deflection which is formed from a prejudice you clearly have on progression.   Laughing

Which means you must be against yourself..  Razz

So thanks for derailing this thread not actually talking about the issue, but about your hate of people

Cheers   Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:10 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:From the op...

"...But, as she explains in the final line of the viral post, she hopes the mother in question and “anyone else that thinks it’s OK to specify gender in clothes/toys etc” sees her words and develops a more open mind.
Campbell also states in a follow-up comment that she has the same gender norm-free policy for all of her children. Of her daughter, she writes, Sophie is living being a Tom boy some days, and others she’s all princesses..."

Isn't saying 'tom boy/princesses' being 'gender specific'...!?

Good point. You can't get much more stereotypical than that. Razz
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:18 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

So thanks for derailing this thread not actually talking about the issue, but about your hate of people

Cheers   Laughing

I'm not on Facebook ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:24 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Cheers   Laughing

I'm not on Facebook ...

Eh?

You are on a forums though, where you can hide behind a persona  lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:25 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I'm not on Facebook ...

Eh?

Look, you admire attention-seeking drama queens, and I don't. You'll just have to accept that not everyone shares your opinions.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:29 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Eh?

Look, you admire attention-seeking drama queens, and I don't. You'll just have to accept that not everyone shares your opinions.

So this is the real issue, you take a real issue and claim it as insignificant as to why you falsely charge attention seeking, the very thing you actually do yourself daily.

This is about neutral clothing and prejudice and bigotry, the later two you excel at.

I do except you are negative, prejudiced and bigoted Rags, where you can judge others without fear of them speaking back to you and when they do like me, you get annoyed.   Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:36 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

So this is the real issue, you take a real issue and claim it as insignificant as to why you falsely charge attention seeking, the very thing you actually do yourself daily.

This is about neutral clothing and prejudice and bigotry, the later two you excel at.

I do except you are negative, prejudiced and bigoted Rags, where you can judge others without fear of them speaking back to you and when they do like me, you get annoyed.   Laughing

Just like the mardass woman who vented her spleen on facebook instead of going down the more normal route of actually addressing a problem face to face when it occurred. Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:36 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I'm not annoyed, I just don't know why you try to bludgeon everyone into agreeing with you all the time. Badass Mom Responds To Strangers Who Mocked Her Son’s ‘Girl’ Socks - Page 2 2190311264
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:39 pm

Syl wrote:
Didge wrote:

Just like the mardass woman who vented her spleen on facebook instead of going down the more normal route of actually addressing a problem face to face when it occurred. Laughing

Define normal?

You have a preconceived idea what you claim to be normal, which as already explained your suggestion could have the other mother tell her to sod off. That is a failing and achieves nothing. Here now many people from the same nursery will be aware if the issue which brings support to her child. Now the media has taken up her story it brings the issue of bigots who form a negative stereotype of what men wear to the fore.

Also my last post to you which you avoided

Again failing to understand what is being stated and that is around the acceptance of neutral clothing.
I mean the reality is for women clothes are generally neutral already for them as they can wear clothes the same as men, and its become very accepted, but still sadly not the case for men to have neutral clothing. You see your views prove again you fail to understand and are part of the problem with accepting neutral clothing.. Hence all the previous points I made about helping to change poor perceptions. Which judging by your views above you are resisting this change. To maintain a stereotypical perception of how men should dress. Its these very same previous perceptions on the stereotypical job for men, that denied women the rights to do many jobs in the past because of such a sexist view of women. Many people championed and helped bring about that change. Not by being a mouse just explaining to one other person, but making it as vocal as possible. 

So you are the one that need to understand that it is yourself holding views as to what this boy goes to school and that other kids will comment. Well lots of men commented and tried to make life has hard as possible, when women were employed to man jobs considered jobs only capable by men. Now look how far it has progressed to as it once was. Still not there yet, but its progressed hugely in a few decades. So remember its your views above that is creating a belief of what boys should wear. Others learn this stagnated view and the problem continues. Taking away these barriers by acceptance creates then less problems in the future, as no longer would the stereo view create a view that something was of place. Something then once funny, no longer is then funny, as they accepted for how they dress

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:53 pm

Didge wrote:
Syl wrote:

Define normal?

You have a preconceived idea what you claim to be normal, which as already explained your suggestion could have the other mother to sod off.
Here now many people from the same nursery will be aware if the issue which brings support to her child
NMow the media has taken up her story it brings the issue of bigots who form a negative stereotype of what men wear to the fore.

Again failing to understand what is being stated and that is around the acceptance of neutral clothing.
I mean the reality is for women clothes are generally neutral already for them as they can wear clothes the same as men, and its become very accepted, but still sadly not the case for men to have neutral clothing. You see your views prove again you fail to understand and are part of the problem with accepting neutral clothing.. Hence all the previous points I made about helping to change poor perceptions. Which judging by your views above you are resisting this change. To maintain a stereotypical perception of how men should dress. Its these very same previous perceptions on the stereotypical job for men, that denied women the rights to do many jobs in the past because of such a sexist view of women. Many people championed and helped bring about that change. Not by being a mouse just explaining to one other person, but making it as vocal as possible. 

So you are the one that need to understand that it is yourself holding views as to what this boy goes to school and that other kids will comment. Well lots of men commented and tried to make life has hard as possible, when women were employed to man jobs considered jobs only capable by men. Now look how far it has progressed to as it once was. Still not there yet, but its progressed hugely in a few decades. So remember its your views above that is creating a belief of what boys should wear. Others learn this stagnated view and the problem continues. Taking away these barriers by acceptance creates then less problems in the future, as no longer would the stereo view create a view that something was of place. Something then once funny, no longer is then funny, as they accepted for how they dress

In this instance I would define normal as rational and logical.
Coming over all Norma Desmond on Facebook is not the most rational or logical way to treat this (very minor) incident.
ONE....the woman who it concerns likely wont even see it...TWO, Norma's son cant read it......so who does it help apart from herself?

Where did I advise anyone to tell anyone to 'Sod off'?

Addressing the problem when it happened in a calm and reasonable manner would have firstly enabled Norma to point out the fact that her son had picked the socks himself and laughing at him via his socks was cruel.
Secondly it would have shown her son that she was backing his choice of sockwear up.

Lastly...this matter is trivial and has absolutely nothing to do with cross dressing.....or as you so quaintly put it 'neutral clothing'.........when a thread or a topic actually concerns this instead of a 3 year olds choice of socks THEN it will be addressed.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:02 pm

I can't believe there's so much fuss over a pair of socks. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:03 pm

I know....but who is making the fuss?? Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:06 pm

Syl wrote:I know....but who is making the fuss?? Laughing

Two people - the woman on FB and Didge. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:08 pm

Syl wrote:
Didge wrote:

Define normal?

You have a preconceived idea what you claim to be normal, which as already explained your suggestion could have the other mother to sod off.
Here now many people from the same nursery will be aware if the issue which brings support to her child
NMow the media has taken up her story it brings the issue of bigots who form a negative stereotype of what men wear to the fore.

In this instance I would define normal as rational and logical.
Define normal then rationally and with logic, as the above is not a definition of normal
Coming over all Norma Desmond on Facebook is not the most rational or logical way to treat this (very minor) incident.
Its not irrational at all to a social issue which effects children. That is a rational thing to do by bringing to more peoples attention, so that more people can help combat a prejudice. So again you state something without a rational reasoned or logical view point
ONE....the woman who it concerns likely wont even see it...TWO, Norma's son cant read it......so who does it help apart from herself?
Again the above fails to see that this was witten for a much wider audiance to gain more support in tackling a social issue, you view as stated countless times already can easily fall at the first hurdle by just talking to the other mother, where your objective would be to not only ensure other parents at the nursery spoke to their children but also highlight this for other children who suffer. Things work best where others have also dealt with such bigotry and you then pool more people together who have had similar situations

Where did I advise anyone to tell anyone to 'Sod off'?
I never said you but if she spoke to the other mother and that mother told her to sod off, what then is she left to do using your stance, then physically fight her? Hence there is no reason or logic to the stance you offered

Addressing the problem when it happened in a calm and reasonable manner would have firstly enabled Norma to point out the fact that her son had picked the socks himself and laughing at him via his socks was cruel.
Secondly it would have shown her son that she was backing his choice of sockwear up.
OMG so you are saying that a on picking his own socks is wrong because it has lovehearts on them, thus making as stated you are the issue with your negative stance denying the freedom of choice by the child to decide. His mother did the right thing because 3 year old children should not have a care in the world as to what they wear unless others teach them otherwise. So whoever laughed at him was taught such poor stereotypical views on men boys dressing.

Lastly...this matter is trivial and has absolutely nothing to do with cross dressing.....or as you so quaintly put it 'neutral clothing'.........when a thread or a topic actually concerns this instead of a 3 year olds choice of socks THEN it will be addressed.

Which is again showing you are the problem and not the mother. 
The issue is not trivial to those who suffer such prejudices and again because you clearly never have faced prejudice but clearly also just spouted it, then I am not surpirsed you fail to grasp this

So you need to define normal again and answer all the many points you avoided

Good luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:09 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:I know....but who is making the fuss?? Laughing

oh look its two women who hides their persona bitch and judge a mother when she cannot answer them back

That speaks volumes about how gutless you both are lol

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:11 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

oh look its two women who hides their persona bitch and judge a mother when she cannot answer them back

Laughing

She can answer us on Facebook - as long as it's public. I'm sure it is - she doesn't sound like the sort of person to say anything privately. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:13 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Laughing

She can answer us on Facebook - as long as it's public. I'm sure it is - she doesn't sound like the sort of person to say anything privately. Laughing

The above makes zero sense.

People speak openly as you do daily on this forum, so you are not speaking privately are you.

So your point was an utter contradiction unless you place yourself as the same

Doh

Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:15 pm

Anyway like I say I have things to do and all you have had to offer is nothing on the actual issue, but to bitch about the mother.

Its a deflection as well, but this is the daily norm from you rags

All the best

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:16 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Laughing

Who is hiding behind a 'persona'? you maybe. Razz
I use my real name and say on a forum the exact things I would say to someones face.....do you?/ Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:16 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

People speak openly as you do daily on this forum, so you are not speaking privately are you.

Doh

Razz

You said she can't answer back. She can if she reads what we've said on here.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:17 pm

I liked one of the comments from the Daily Mail.

Does anyone really care about this? I'm more worried about finding 2 socks that match

lol!

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:17 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I liked one of the comments from the Daily Mail.

Does anyone really care about this? I'm more worried about finding 2 socks that match

lol!

Love it. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:18 pm

Didge wrote:Anyway like I say I have things to do and all you have had to offer is nothing on the actual issue, but to bitch about the mother.

Its a deflection as well, but this is the daily norm from you rags

All the best

There isn't an issue - it's a pair of socks. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:18 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Doh

Razz

Badass Mom Responds To Strangers Who Mocked Her Son’s ‘Girl’ Socks - Page 2 3489511464

Yeah comes I am sure she looks in twice daily rags

Holy crap on a cracker

Goodnight and next time debate the topics instead of using the topic to bitch about people

Laters

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:19 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Badass Mom Responds To Strangers Who Mocked Her Son’s ‘Girl’ Socks - Page 2 3489511464

Holy crap on a cracker

Goodnight and next time debate the topics instead of using the topic to bitch about people

Laters

Well I can't tell her on Facebook - I'm not on there. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:19 pm

I see Sly by name and Sly by nature avoids my answers 

Night Sly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:19 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Holy crap on a cracker

Laters

You could join, as then you would really be able to tell her what you mean or continue to remain gutless and slag her off behind her back..
Which if your forte

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:20 pm

Didge wrote:I see Sly by name and Sly by nature avoids my answers 

Night Sly

Hurry up or you will miss your 9.30 date with yourself. Twisted Evil
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:20 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You could join, as then you would really be able to tell her what you mean or continue to remain gutless and slag her off behind her back..
Which if your forte

Laughing

I don't feel the need to join just to tell some attention-seeking idiot that they're an attention-seeking idiot. Laughing

Besides, she was slagging off the other woman behind her back.

Last edited by Raggamuffin on Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:21 pm

Anyway as you two have spoilt this thread there is little point continue to fuel to women who have nothing better to do than butch behind a person's back and not say things to their face.

Night cowards   Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:21 pm

Syl wrote:
Didge wrote:I see Sly by name and Sly by nature avoids my answers 

Night Sly

Hurry up or you will miss your 9.30 date with yourself. Twisted Evil

Not going out dear, dont you have a date with the mirror lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:22 pm

Didge wrote:Anyway as you two have spoilt this thread there is little point continue to fuel to women who have nothing better to do than butch behind a person's back and not say things to their face.

Night cowards   Laughing

Was that a genuine typo?

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:23 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Which if your forte

Laughing

I don't feel the need to join just to tell some attention-seeking idiot that they're an attention-seeking idiot. Laughing

Which proves you are gutless and feel empowered to slag people off when they cannot defend themselves

Inferiority complex lol

Now I am going to leave you cowards to continue bitching

have fun making yourselves feel special at the expense of others

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:24 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:Anyway as you two have spoilt this thread there is little point continue to fuel to women who have nothing better to do than butch behind a person's back and not say things to their face.

Night cowards   Laughing

Was that a genuine typo?

I actually picture you as quite butch ha ha ha  Yes the u and the i are next to each other.

Now you can have your last word

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:24 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Which proves you are gutless and feel empowered to slag people off when they cannot defend themselves

Inferiority complex lol

So then Didge, you think it's fine for this attention seeker to slag off another woman on facebook, but it's not OK for Syl and I to criticise her on a public forum? Razz
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:25 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Inferiority complex lol

So then Didge, you think it's fine for this attention seeker to slag off another woman on facebook, but it's not OK for Syl and I to criticise her on a public forum? Razz

What harmful things did she say about the other mother?

You and sly are just bitching about her, because you are negative about people full stop

This mother spoke out on a real issue, something you have never ever dealt with

Whoopsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:26 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Was that a genuine typo?

I actually picture you as quite butch ha ha ha  Yes the u and the i are next to each other.

I do hope you're not being "gender specific" Didge. That would be very unPC. Badass Mom Responds To Strangers Who Mocked Her Son’s ‘Girl’ Socks - Page 2 3489511464
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:27 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You and sly are just bitching about her, because you are negative about people full stop

Whoopsy

A real issue like socks? lol!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:27 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

I do hope you're not being "gender specific" Didge. That would be very unPC. Badass Mom Responds To Strangers Who Mocked Her Son’s ‘Girl’ Socks - Page 2 3489511464

Nothing wrong with being butch fore a girl, some men and women are into that thing rags

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:28 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Nothing wrong with being butch fore a girl, some men and women are into that thing rags

Laughing

I'm sure they are, princess. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:29 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Whoopsy

Well that just shows how stupid you are

lol!

The issue is not socks, but neutral clothing, prejudice and male sterotypical views of the clothes people perceive they should wear

You know normally religious bigots

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:29 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Was that a genuine typo?

Compared to you she probably is. Badass Mom Responds To Strangers Who Mocked Her Son’s ‘Girl’ Socks - Page 2 Ththconnie_1
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:29 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Laughing

I'm sure they are, princess. Laughing

So you think I am royalty

I am flattered

Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:31 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

lol!

The issue is not socks, but neutral clothing, prejudice and male sterotypical views of the clothes people perceive they should wear

lol!

It's about a pair of socks Didge. Only you could make a global crisis out of it. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:31 pm

Syl wrote:
Didge wrote:

Compared to you she probably is. Badass Mom Responds To Strangers Who Mocked Her Son’s ‘Girl’ Socks - Page 2 Ththconnie_1

Ooooooh! Badass Mom Responds To Strangers Who Mocked Her Son’s ‘Girl’ Socks - Page 2 3489511464
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:31 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

lol!

lol!

It's about a pair of socks Didge. Only you could make a global crisis out of it. Laughing

Only you could be so daft to claim its about sock

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:33 pm

Syl wrote:
Didge wrote:

I do not mind if she is more butch than me

In fact that is hilarious

Think about it

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:35 pm

I've got more hair than him ... Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next