NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebrity Big Brother 2014

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Celebrity Big Brother 2014 - Page 2 Empty Celebrity Big Brother 2014

Post by Guest Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

The fun starts tonight...Launch 9PM!  cheers 

Back to top Go down

Celebrity Big Brother 2014 - Page 2 Empty Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2014

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:33 am

Catman wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:
y

No, they didn't.

He will just dismiss them in his mind.

Most viewers will think - "what a sad PC country this is".

And nobody's viewpoint will be altered.

If they'd shown the whole thing, we could have made our own minds up about everything we saw though.

You aren't allowed to be racist and homophobic in public anymore, could incite hatred and attacks against black and gay people from your fellow neanderthal shit for brains.

Keep it behind closed doors, decent people don't want to hear it.

In my opinion, Evander was neither racist or homophobic.

Anyway, what do you make of the rest of the show?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:36 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Catman wrote:

You aren't allowed to be racist and homophobic in public anymore, could incite hatred and attacks against black and gay people from your fellow neanderthal shit for brains.

Keep it behind closed doors, decent people don't want to hear it.

...Not a patch on last year.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:38 am

Catman wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

...Not a patch on last year.

I'm loving it.

Early days too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:53 am

Have just seen the Evander event in the Daily Mail - here are the comments from the readers:

The comments below have been moderated in advance.

Steve, Bridgend, 49 minutes ago

He does not have to accept homosexuality as being the Norm..he has an opinion, and that is his right as a human being. Get over yourselves..

ReplyNew

Click to rate

BillGoat, Torfaen, 32 minutes ago

Can't say I agree with Evander but if it's his opinion then let him say what he wants. He hasn't said anything to set out to upset anyone, it's his view. It may be a lot of things which most of us don't agree with but the day we punish people for their views will be a sad one.

ReplyNew

Click to rate

Lisa, London, 38 minutes ago

He's entitled to his opinion

ReplyNew

Click to rate

Tom Smith, Drbyshire, United Kingdom, 31 minutes ago

This is just a conversation and opinion of some ones belief whats wrong with it.This and political correctness has to stop its taking over everything.

ReplyNew

Click to rate

Steve, Burton, Staffordshire, 31 minutes ago

Whatever happened to freedom of speech? I wouldn't wanna tell Evander Holyfield he's in the wrong!

ReplyNew

Click to rate

MK, Norfolk, 46 minutes ago

50 years ago, he'd been applauded for saying that ... now it's reverse! It's one mans view, get over it and stop fussing about any little comment.

ReplyNew

Click to rate

Dave, London, 33 minutes ago

OPINIONS, everybody has them! I may not like every opinion people say but I defend your right to say them.

ReplyNew

Click to rate

Kas6, Bedford, 35 minutes ago

What I can't understand how they can tell him off for voicing his views on the grounds that they may upset some people and totally ignore the explicit sex talk/items. Surely they can offend people as well?

ReplyNew

Click to rate

Angie, Neath, United Kingdom, 37 minutes ago

Why did channel 5 show it then! At the end of the day he was expressing his own opinion and it is his right to do so!

ReplyNew

Click to rate

JG, London, United Kingdom, 47 minutes ago

People should be allowed to have an opinion.

ReplyNew

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2534303/Celebrity-Big-Brother-2014-Boxer-Evander-Holyfield-reprimanded-Big-Brother-expressing-homophobic-views.html#ixzz2pZj9Tnzk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:58 am

What else would you expect from the Daily Heil readers!  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:18 am

Catman wrote:What else would you expect from the Daily Heil readers!  Rolling Eyes 

Nothing but straight talking common sense Mr Catman.

Because you wouldn't have read them, i'll tell you - not one of them said they agree with his views but they all agreed with me that he should be allowed to convey them without being told off and abused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:02 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Catman wrote:What else would you expect from the Daily Heil readers!  Rolling Eyes 

Because you wouldn't have read them, i'll tell you - not one of them said they agree with his views but they all agreed with me that he should be allowed to convey them without being told off and abused.

We have laws in this country to protect people against racist and homophobic bigoted language, you seem to have a problem comprehending that fact along with the other Daily Heil readers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:06 am

Catman wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

We have laws in this country to protect people against racist and homophobic bigoted language, you seem to have a problem comprehending that fact along with the other Daily Heil readers.

I don't like law breakers of any kind.

He didn't break any laws, so he's alright.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:12 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Catman wrote:

I don't like law breakers of any kind.

He didn't break any laws, so he's alright.

If he hadn't used inappropriate language then he wouldn't have had the scene cut, and then been warned by the program...You can bleat on all you like these laws and rules with never change, gone are the days when people were allowed to abuse racially and homophobic at will.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:14 am

I bet Holyfield would have had something to say if someone was racist towards him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:18 am

Catman wrote:I bet Holyfield would have had something to say if someone was racist towards him.

I agree.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:51 pm

Good afternoon Folks.

HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!

What a load of cobblers.Please explain to me how BB put Holyfield in his place? Just how did they....tell him off? He didn't exactly look to be quaking in his boots.

He's religious.Those are his beliefs.He voiced them in a country called England which above all stands for freedom of speech......except when it comes to homosexuals & muslims.Say anything to them which they don't like or which they can deliberately misinterpret & England goes all 1984.

From what we've seen & heard he made a few comments.That's it.It wasn't a tirade of verbal abuse.

Again,the gay brigade has pushed it's cause back instead of forward.Shame on them for bringing down something which is normal & accepted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:13 pm

I think you're spot on there Shady.

The militant gays are like the weak henchman standing behind a sh1t government as the government treats normal human beings like dirt, the henchman sniggering and egging the government on.

I hope the normal, silent majority don't turn nasty and get their own government in one day, they may want a word with that nasty little henchman, alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:31 pm

Are you all nuts! Anyone who watches Big Brother should automatically be counted as brain dead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:11 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:I think you're spot on there Shady.

The militant gays are like the weak henchman standing behind a sh1t government as the government treats normal human beings like dirt, the henchman sniggering and egging the government on.

I hope the normal, silent majority don't turn nasty and get their own government in one day, they may want a word with that nasty little henchman, alone.

And YOU rabid homophobes are at it again.

The government make the laws and in this case channel five has enforced them, when will YOU rabid homophobes get it through YOUR thick skulls that the majority of people living in this country,and previous elections and current opinion polls confirm, that people have no time for the far right and it's politics of hate and the sooner you neanderthals die off, the world will become a much better place.

Last edited by Catman on Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : For the benefit of the mentally challenged.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:29 pm

Catman wrote:

And the rabid homophobes are at it again.

The government make the laws and in this case channel five has enforced them, when will the rabid homophobes get it through their thick skulls that the majority of people living in this country,and previous elections and current opinion polls confirm, that people have no time for the far right and it's politics of hate and the sooner you neanderthals die off, the world will become a much better place.

Well I must say that I'm surprised that you agree with me on this one Catty....as you are correct in saying that the world will be a better place when the neanderthals die off.Those militant gay neanderthals that are wrecking the lives of gay people.

Well said mate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:29 pm

Catman wrote:

And the rabid homophobes are at it again.

The government make the laws and in this case channel five has enforced them, when will the rabid homophobes get it through their thick skulls that the majority of people living in this country,and previous elections and current opinion polls confirm, that people have no time for the far right and it's politics of hate and the sooner you neanderthals die off, the world will become a much better place.

Well I must say that I'm surprised that you agree with me on this one Catty....as you are correct in saying that the world will be a better place when the neanderthals die off.Those militant gay neanderthals that are wrecking the lives of gay people.

Well said mate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:05 pm

Catman wrote:

The government make the laws and in this case channel five has enforced them, when will YOU rabid homophobes get it through YOUR thick skulls that the majority of people living in this country,and previous elections and current opinion polls confirm, that people have no time for the far right and it's politics of hate and the sooner  you neanderthals die off, the world will become a much better place.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:07 pm

the majority of people in this country do not give a toss about gay people,only notice when it's pushed in their faces!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:57 pm

://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

Funny bit from a previous series.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:25 pm

Catman wrote:
Catman wrote:

The government make the laws and in this case channel five has enforced them, when will YOU rabid homophobes get it through YOUR thick skulls that the majority of people living in this country,and previous elections and current opinion polls confirm, that people have no time for the far right and it's politics of hate and the sooner  you neanderthals die off, the world will become a much better place.

Well that just about sums up your perverted mentality....You're now wishing me dead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:24 pm

Oh dear Celebrity Big Brother 2014 - Page 2 Sigh28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:24 am

So, a twist - I soooo love that and can't wait to see who will be in the "bolthole".

Hopefully it will be Dappy and Liz so everybody talks about them once they're gone.

Lee is making a mistake with that rather chavvy model and yes yes yes to the lovely ladies in the bath!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:39 am

Ok so it's Lee and Caisey - absolutely brill seeing Lee get torn to pieces - what a pleb of he made of himself.

That Luisa is rather attractive, on the outside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:10 pm

Bye bye Evander, you have been evicted!!!  cheers cheers cheers 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:10 am

Yeah, bit gutted - he seemed like a nice bloke.

Absolutely wetting myself over the horse - I swear I was sat here with my wife and when he said he got thrown off it I immediately thought of Blazing Saddles and said "he's gonna say he punched it".

My god that was funny - the look on Liz's face "i'd stab you" hahaha

It's kicking off big time now with Dappy and Luisa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:31 am

...I'm sure, that they will be bringing in some new contestants soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:53 am

Catman wrote:...I'm sure, that they will be bringing in some new contestants soon.

I hope so.

Who would you like to see go in?

Do not say Jimmy Sommerville!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:45 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Catman wrote:...I'm sure, that they will be bringing in some new contestants soon.

I hope so.

Boy George was supposed to go in a couple of years ago..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:22 pm

Catman wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

I hope so.

lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:47 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:Yeah, bit gutted - he seemed like a nice bloke.

Absolutely wetting myself over the horse - I swear I was sat here with my wife and when he said he got thrown off it I immediately thought of Blazing Saddles and said "he's gonna say he punched it".

My god that was funny - the look on Liz's face "i'd stab you" hahaha

It's kicking off big time now with Dappy and Luisa.

Actually, that sickened me when he said he punched his horse in the face.

Put me right off him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:48 pm

Catman wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

I hope so.

Oh I'd love to see Boy George in there!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:09 pm

Costa wrote:
Catman wrote:

Oh I'd love to see Boy George in there!!

Yea, he's a bit of a character and very blunt.  Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:11 am

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:17 am

Thank gawd that i live in the UK!  cheers 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:33 pm

Jim Davidson seems to be getting on the wick of some of the female contestants, he's getting really drunk, on most nights, then letching onto them and making them feel very uncomfortable...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:51 pm

Catman wrote:Jim Davidson seems to be getting on the wick of some of the female contestants, he's getting really drunk, on most nights, then letching onto them and making them feel very uncomfortable...

Haven't actually seen him drunk to be honest.

Flamin heck - Lionel was a bit of a shocker in the over 18s club lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:19 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Catman wrote:Jim Davidson seems to be getting on the wick of some of the female contestants, he's getting really drunk, on most nights, then letching onto them and making them feel very uncomfortable...

They haven't shown Davidson being a letch yet, but he has been doing that....Some of the footage was shown last night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:24 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:Ok so it's Lee and Caisey - absolutely brill seeing Lee get torn to pieces - what a pleb of he made of himself.

Absolutely agree on that Andy. He's never had the best reputation, I had hoped he might have grown up. Sadly not  Sad 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:28 pm

feelthelove wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:Ok so it's Lee and Caisey - absolutely brill seeing Lee get torn to pieces - what a pleb of he made of himself.

Absolutely agree on that Andy. He's never had the best reputation, I had hoped he might have grown up. Sadly not  Sad 

No plans to settle down or anything, just enjoys playing the field i guess, the women that he gets involved with must have heard about his reputation so it's a two way street really.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:33 pm

Catman wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

No plans to settle down or anything, just enjoys playing the field i guess, the women that he gets involved with must have heard about his reputation so it's a two way street really.

I've read other stories about him taking advantage of his fans in the past Phil  No 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:38 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Catman wrote:

I've read other stories about him taking advantage of his fans in the past Phil  No 

Really?...Well that isn't on  Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:28 pm

Catman wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

They haven't shown Davidson being a letch yet, but he has been doing that....Some of the footage was shown last night.

Do you think so?

Last night Jim was trying to get to sleep and he couldnt for those two giggling and laughing (trying to take the piss out of him too)

So he then goes into the garden for a bit of peace and that Jasmine follows him out, purely just to noise him up, cos she knew he was fed up with them.

Thats how I seen it anyway.

Quite liking Jim actually,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:34 pm

Costa wrote:
Catman wrote:

Do you think so?

Last night Jim was trying to get to sleep and he couldnt for those two giggling and laughing (trying to take the piss out of him too)

So he then goes into the garden for a bit of peace and that Jasmine follows him out, purely just to noise him up, cos she knew he was fed up with them.

Hi Costa  :D 

I saw Jim in Sinderalla, pretty close to the mark but funny all the same in a slightly uncomfortable way  :D 

Hubby enjoyed it and got tickets to see Jim in stand up.  He was outrageous in his opinions, even to Hubby who is very RW and opinionated. Disgraceful   Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:45 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Costa wrote:

Do you think so?

I saw Jim in Sinderalla, pretty close to the mark but funny all the same in a slightly uncomfortable way  :D 

Hubby enjoyed it and got tickets to see Jim in stand up.  He was outrageous in his opinions, even to Hubby who is very RW and opinionated. Disgraceful   Sad

Hello FTL

I've never seen him doing his stand up, even on a DVD/Video, though I've heard much about him. But I kinda like him in the house, though I am just waiting for him to blow when those two girls really get to him. I follow the Big Brother threads on DS, and he has a lot of support on there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:03 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Costa wrote:

Do you think so?

Was that during the "act" or when he came back to your house?

Have I made it clear enough?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:07 pm

Lee said that he had sex with Duncan out of the band, he's playing a very clever game!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:11 pm

...Playing the tabloids!  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:14 pm

Catman wrote:Lee said that he had sex with Duncan out of the band, he's playing a very clever game!

He was joking.

Hopefully it will be Jaz or Luisa going.

Wet myself when Liz said about Jaz "she makes me want to kill myself" - so funny and unexpected coming from her.

Back to top Go down

Celebrity Big Brother 2014 - Page 2 Empty Lee Ryan’s mum: I had no idea that Lee was bisexual but I think it’s fantastic

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:15 pm

Celebrity Big Brother 2014 - Page 2 Lee-Ryan-pictured-with-him-mum-Shelia-

Lee Ryan’s antics in the Celebrity Big Brother house may be annoying for some – but his mum is proud of the singer for talking about his same-sex experiences.
“I had no idea that Lee was bisexual,” Shelia Ryan told Heat. ”But I think it’s fantastic that young people talking about their sexuality can be celebrated without fear of repercussions.
“Personally, I think he’s definitely more of a ladies’ man, but as a mummy I would support him in any choice he made in life,” she added.
The 30-year-old last week revealed he had experimented with men in the past.
“Yeah I’ve been with a man. Everyone’s done experimental s***,” he said to housemate Jasmine Waltz, who the singer is said to be “smitten” with.
He went on to say: “I’m a well-travelled person, I’ve never admitted it anywhere. No-one’s bothered to ask.”
The Blue star added: “I would never be in a relationship with a man though.”
At the weekend, bandmate Duncan James denied reports that he previously had a sexual relationship with Lee, after The Sun carried the front page “Lee: My secret sex with Blue Duncan.”
Duncan tweeted: “I mean I love Lee but not THAT much!”
On Tuesday, he told The Mirror: “He’s like my little brother. It would be like incest if I slept with Lee Ryan. I’ve never even touched Lee’s willy and that’s the truth. I’ve seen it, but I’ve never touched it.”
He added: “Hand on my heart, on my daughter’s life, I’ve slept with him in the same bed, but I’ve never actually physically had sex with him.”
“I think Lee’s just trying to impress Jasmine if I’m honest,” James said.
“He’s trying to say things to shock her because I think he genuinely really likes her. He wants her to think he’s really out there, different and cool.”
0 reader co

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2014/01/14/lee-ryans-mum-i-had-no-idea-that-lee-was-bisexual-but-i-think-its-fantastic/

Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next