NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jewish Money Influencing UK Goverment & Fabricated Stabbings of Israelis.

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Jewish Money Influencing UK Goverment & Fabricated Stabbings of Israelis.  Empty Re: Jewish Money Influencing UK Goverment & Fabricated Stabbings of Israelis.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:55 am

Mr Collier said of the experience: “What was it like? It took a while to digest. Yes, you pick up straight away on the 'Jewish money' comment, but as he rolls into the influence this has on the Conservative Party and how this plays out on foreign policy, you start questioning as to whether you are really hearing this.

"Is someone really pushing this, in Westminster, in 2015? And nobody in the room raised a protest. How did I feel? It was sickening.”
Sir Gerald's fellow Labour MP Andy Slaughter, who also spoke at the event, distanced himself from the remarks.

Mr Slaughter, the Shadow Minister for Human Rights, said he had spoken about British foreign policy at the meeting but had been unaware of Mr Kaufman’s remarks until the JC raised them. He said: “I am responsible for what I say; I am not responsible for what anyone else says.
“I would not endorse those comments. If you showed me that and said would you agree with that, I would say ‘no’.
“Obviously I would not endorse or be associated in any way with those comments.”

A spokesman for the Palestine Return Centre also distanced the group from Sir Gerald’s comments but refused to rule out inviting him to speak at a future event.

He said: “Sir Gerald said what was on his mind. We did not have any control over what he said. We have often had events with Sir Gerald, but we have never had him saying anything like this. We do not tolerate antisemitism whatsoever.
“We understand the difference between antisemitism and criticising Israel. We can’t tolerate any antisemitism. What [Sir Gerald] said is representing his own view.”

Sir Gerald caused controversy earlier this year when he said that Israel uses the Holocaust to justify murdering Palestinians.
In 2011 he apologised after greeting fellow Jewish MP Louise Ellman by muttering “here we are, the Jews again" when she rose to speak in the Commons.

A Labour Party spokesman said: “The views as reported do not reflect the views of the party.”
He would not comment on whether the party would reprimand Sir Gerald or ask him to resign.

John Mann, Labour MP for Bassetlaw and chair of the All-Party Parliamentary Group Against Antisemitism, said: “These are the incoherent ramblings of an ill-informed demagogue.”

Labour MP Ruth Smeeth, vice chair of the All-Party Parliamentary Group Against Antisemitism, echoed the call for action to be taken by the party. She said: “I think that these are not just unfortunate, but these are disgraceful remarks from the Father of the House and they cannot go unanswered.”

Louise Ellman, Labour MP for Liverpool Riverside, said: “These are despicable statements which support antisemitic conspiracy theories, and Gerald should withdraw them immediately.”

Mark Gardner, director of communications at the Community Security Trust, said: “The language invites antisemitic interpretation about Jews, money and controlling politicians; and the belated hand wringing from others in the room is meaningless if they did not actually protest when the remarks were made.”

Board of Deputies president Jonathan Arkush said: “We condemn Sir Gerald’s outrageous comments. We challenge him to travel to Israel immediately to ride around with the emergency services and to see for himself whether it is possible to fabricate knife attacks when victims are lying on the ground with blood pouring from their wounds.

"We also invite the Labour Party to initiate disciplinary proceedings to investigate his disgraceful words.”

http://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/148290/labour-veteran-sir-gerald-kaufman-claims-jewish-money-has-influenced-conservativ

Seems like he is a lying idiot, even Labour and Palestinian groups distance themselves from him,
What was his evidence for his claims?
Nothing but hearsay, where he is also defending terrorists doing what other disgusting people do attempting to make out they are innocent.
You cannot make it how some people are vile and disgusting
Thanks also for showing how biased the Independent to everyone with how it was leaving out all the responses to his comments

Back to top Go down