NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blair-A Man Without Morals

3 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Blair-A Man Without Morals Empty Re: Blair-A Man Without Morals

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:12 am

Stormee wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3470377/Blair-MILLIONS-doing-dirty-deals-dictators.html

I want this cretin to be investigated to see it he can be brought before the courts.

Nobody is surprised are they?   Most politicians are only in it for themselves at the end of the day.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:42 am

I haven't read the article yet, but I always feel a bit sad about Tony Blair.

Labour promised a free vote on hunting with dogs, and when it happened, Tony Blair stood right up to the hunt supporters and the House of Lords, and sure enough, the ban went through. Of course it didn't quite go far enough, but at least it meant that hunters had to look over their shoulders all the time. It was a great day for me when the ban became law.

Sadly, the Iraq invasion was so shrouded in nonsense and shenanigans that I couldn't vote Labour again to reward them for the hunting ban, and that made me very sad.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:50 am

Stormee wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I haven't read the article yet, but I always feel a bit sad about Tony Blair.

Labour promised a free vote on hunting with dogs, and when it happened, Tony Blair stood right up to the hunt supporters and the House of Lords, and sure enough, the ban went through. Of course it didn't quite go far enough, but at least it meant that hunters had to look over their shoulders all the time. It was a great day for me when the ban became law.

Sadly, the Iraq invasion was so shrouded in nonsense and shenanigans that I couldn't vote Labour again to reward them for the hunting ban, and that made me very sad.

I feel ashamed I voted for Bliar.

Have you ever followed a 'hunt'? Miss Ragga.

I have mixed views on hunting with dogz.

ooooops off topic.

No I haven't Stormee, but I was at a hunt meeting the day the law came into force. That was an experience.

I don't feel ashamed that I voted for Mr Blair - I couldn't have foreseen the Iraq invasion. I still don't know if he was misled or if he knew that it was based on a lie - or at least a mistake. He seems like a bright man, so I find it hard to believe he would have just taken people's word for the existence of WMD.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down