NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

She Sprinkles Baking Soda All Over Her Bed, And You Should Too

+2
eddie
Raggamuffin
6 posters

Go down

She Sprinkles Baking Soda All Over Her Bed, And You Should Too  Empty She Sprinkles Baking Soda All Over Her Bed, And You Should Too

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:53 am

The average person sweats out about 1/2 a pint of perspiration each and every night. Seeing as how we spend almost 1/3 of our entire life lying horizontally on a mattress – one would think it would stand alone atop of our list of regular cleaning duties... but lets face it, we rarely think about cleaning the mattress.

Read more at http://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/3954/She-Sprinkles-Baking-Soda-All-Over-Her-Bed-And-You-Should-Too#3AVPe28VJkugu7yj.99

Back to top Go down

She Sprinkles Baking Soda All Over Her Bed, And You Should Too  Empty Re: She Sprinkles Baking Soda All Over Her Bed, And You Should Too

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:41 pm

A lot of fuss about nothing IMO.

However, I think we call it bicarbonate of soda in the UK, not to be confused with baking powder.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

She Sprinkles Baking Soda All Over Her Bed, And You Should Too  Empty Re: She Sprinkles Baking Soda All Over Her Bed, And You Should Too

Post by eddie Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:59 pm

Yeah....Erm, I won't be doing that.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:05 pm

I spread fresh rose petals over mine every night!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:09 pm

nicko wrote:I spread fresh rose petals over mine every night!

How romantic Nicko She Sprinkles Baking Soda All Over Her Bed, And You Should Too  Rose10

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:05 pm

nicko wrote:I spread fresh rose petals over mine every night!

Do they soak up the sweat nicko?

Sorry. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:10 pm

mmm..what nicko actually means is
every night he has a fresh girl named "Rose" and spreads her petals... Laughing Embarassed
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:28 pm

I cant stand it if I get one breadcrumb in the bed...so I definately wont be doing this.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:06 pm

Vic, if nothing else, I could have a lovely massage!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:21 pm

Lord Foul wrote:mmm..what nicko actually means is
every night he has a fresh girl named "Rose"   and spreads her petals... Laughing Embarassed

She Sprinkles Baking Soda All Over Her Bed, And You Should Too  Shocke10 Naughty Victor She Sprinkles Baking Soda All Over Her Bed, And You Should Too  Naught10 geek lol! x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:22 pm

nicko wrote:Vic,    if nothing else,   I could have a lovely massage!

Eddie has offered to suck your pear drops Nicko She Sprinkles Baking Soda All Over Her Bed, And You Should Too  Ashame11 x

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:01 pm

My ear lobes are turning pink, FTL. Bit too hot in here!

Laughing

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:06 pm

Original Quill wrote:My ear lobes are turning pink, FTL.  Bit too hot in here!

Laughing

Need a cool down Quill? She Sprinkles Baking Soda All Over Her Bed, And You Should Too  Icecre10 I love you xxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:12 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Original Quill wrote:My ear lobes are turning pink, FTL.  Bit too hot in here!

Laughing

Need a cool down Quill? She Sprinkles Baking Soda All Over Her Bed, And You Should Too  Icecre10 I love you xxx

You come up with nicest ideas. Twisted Evil xxx

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down