NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metropolitan Police Hunts Suspects After Teenager On Hoverboard Stabbed In Face And Neck

3 posters

Go down

Metropolitan Police Hunts Suspects After Teenager On Hoverboard Stabbed In Face And Neck Empty Metropolitan Police Hunts Suspects After Teenager On Hoverboard Stabbed In Face And Neck

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:55 pm

A teenager has been stabbed while riding a hoverboard on the streets of Hackney, after being chased by two men down an alleyway.

The 19-year-old victim was hospitalised where doctors said good luck prevented a critical injury to his Jugular vein after the incident.

Metropolitan Police has released CCTV footage of the suspects following the knife attack.
The incident took place at around 3:45pm on 5 December 2015, on Rookwood Road in Stamford Hill.

The two suspects are described as young men, aged in their teens or early 20s, and of broadly average height and build. One of the two is believed to be black and the other Asian.

Detectives from Hackney CID are investigating, and said they are keep an open mind about potential motives.

There have been no arrests and the victim has been released from hospital.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2016/02/18/teenager-on-hoverboard-stabbed-in-face-and-neck_n_9261326.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

Seems very copycat attacks in Israel

Back to top Go down

Metropolitan Police Hunts Suspects After Teenager On Hoverboard Stabbed In Face And Neck Empty Re: Metropolitan Police Hunts Suspects After Teenager On Hoverboard Stabbed In Face And Neck

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:12 pm

One black other pakistani/Asian...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Metropolitan Police Hunts Suspects After Teenager On Hoverboard Stabbed In Face And Neck Empty Re: Metropolitan Police Hunts Suspects After Teenager On Hoverboard Stabbed In Face And Neck

Post by eddie Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:31 pm

I thought those hover boards were banned?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:32 pm

That is what you took from the story?

Holy crap on a cracker

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:35 pm

Didge wrote:That is what you took from the story?

Holy crap on a cracker

What's the matter didge? Are you looking for someone to take out your frustrations on?

I may bite or I may not.
Either way you're going to end up looking like a prize idiot.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:37 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:That is what you took from the story?

Holy crap on a cracker

What's the matter didge? Are you looking for someone to take out your frustrations on?

I may bite or I may not.
Either way you're going to end up looking like a prize idiot.

Nothing to do with biting, just a person gets stabbed and you go on about whether the hover board is banned

For fuck sake

Just add idiot to the long list of names I am called daily, they are like hymns they are so often used

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:39 pm

Think it was me he was referring to...?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:39 pm

I read the story and obviously, the stabbing is awful.
I was only asking a question.

I don't think I deserve your reply.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:40 pm

eddie wrote:I read the story and obviously, the stabbing is awful.
I was only asking a question.

I don't think I deserve your reply.

Frankly I do not care anymore, I shall live up to what people call me

get used to it, considering the admin here are as about as useful as the UN

Pointless

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:43 pm

About to flounce again Dodge. . !?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:43 pm

I am not rude to you so you being rude to me, is unfair.

What you're doing is saying "Some people are rude to me so I'll be rude to everyone"

Isn't that the trait you hate most in other posters? Tarring everyone with the same brush?

You may as well call all Muslim terrorists and all catholic priests, perverts, going by that logicC

But you already know all this.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:45 pm

eddie wrote:I am not rude to you so you being rude to me, is unfair.

What you're doing is saying "Some people are rude to me so I'll be rude to everyone"

Isn't that the trait you hate most in other posters? Tarring everyone with the same brush?

You may as well call all Muslim terrorists and all catholic priests, perverts, going by that logicC

But you already know all this.

Tough, this is the new me now, if nothing is done about certain posters, I then make my own rules, as the rules the forum claims to have are rendered redundant as they are never apllied and if so rarely

Life is unfair, suck it up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:46 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:About to flounce again Dodge. . !?

Not at all wankface, you still abusing children?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:51 pm

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:52 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:lol!

So I guess you are then, not something to gloat about if I was you

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:58 pm

You trying to get banned I see Dodge...

I told a teenager to 'Piss off' the other day when he was hanging around near my car... is that what you are getting at Dodge. ..!!!???

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:00 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:You trying to get banned I see Dodge...

I told a teenager to 'Piss off' the other day when he was hanging around near my car... is that what you are getting at Dodge. ..!!!???

lol!

You invited him back into your flat

You disgust me, seriously, hand yourself in before vigilantes put a bullet in that tiny brain of yours

Fucking nonce

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:00 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

Frankly I do not care anymore, I shall live up to what people call me

get used to it, considering the admin here are as about as useful as the UN

Pointless

The "I don't care anymore" forum suicide note. The flounce and the username change is coming.

Sweep stakes? I'll go for "Sunday 12pm".

Sorry all I got was "hello please, get out of my shop no, please"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:04 pm

Think Dodge is having another melt down...!

Most amusing!!!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:05 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

Sorry all I got was "hello please, get out of my shop no, please"

Oh dear! So desperate that the corner shop racism comes out.  

You pretend to be just a bigot, but here's proof how racist you are. Basketball

I control you, princess.

Sorry all I got was " hello please, thanking you no, my house is please on the top of the road, thanking you no." "If you want my body no, and you think Im sexy, come on baby please, no"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:08 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Think Dodge is having another melt down...!

Most amusing!!!

lol!

Like a puppet on a string.

Translates as

"move along the bus please, no"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:09 pm

Metropolitan Police Hunts Suspects After Teenager On Hoverboard Stabbed In Face And Neck Z
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:10 pm

Yeah its Tommy ha ha ha in his full glory as a nonce

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:12 pm

You are the uncle fester here Dodge...!

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:13 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:You are the uncle fester here Dodge...!

lol!

You are a nonce tommy

lol!

Why you have a vested interested in grooming gans

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:19 pm

So you are trying to get yourself banned then...!?

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:23 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:So you are trying to get yourself banned then...!?

lol!

It's like an Elton John tantrum.

Again with the fixation with homosexuals or sexual organs

seriously how sexually frustrated are you and how much are you anti-gay?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:25 pm

Dodge has been dumped by his boyfriend... again...!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:26 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Dodge has been dumped by his boyfriend... again...!!!

lol again a fine example of thinking its an insult to claim someone is homosexual

Its easy to expose people and they do so when I easily wind them up Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:30 pm

Didge what the fuck with the racist stereotyping??? Shocked

That's an incredible thing to do when you accuse others of being racist?!!!!

I'd not dream of saying that.
I've never even thought it when I've had disagreements with other races? scratch
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:33 pm

eddie wrote:Didge what the fuck with the racist stereotyping??? Shocked

That's an incredible thing to do when you accuse others of being racist?!!!!

I'd not dream of saying that.
I've never even thought it when I've had disagreements with other races? scratch

I do this all the time with my Indian friend and he pisses himself laughing

He tries to do a brummie accent and sounds scottish

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:33 pm

What about the nonce accusations eddie...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:35 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:What about the nonce accusations eddie...!?

Well I get accused of many things, so suck it up

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:35 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:What about the nonce accusations eddie...!?

I'm about to get round to it Tommy
I've not stopped since logging on ffs
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:36 pm

OK eddie, thanks.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:37 pm

Warning to all: although not a banned word can we please refrain from calling eachother "nonces"?
Let's not make light of possibly the worst crime you could ever do to a child.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:38 pm

eddie wrote:Warning to all: although not a banned word can we please refrain from calling eachother "nonces"?
Let's not make light of possibly the worst crime you could ever do to a child.

Nope, its not a banned word and will continue to use if I am accused of things I am not

When there is balance, or people stop accusing me, then I will stop

It has to work both ways

And in my book he is

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:39 pm

Thread locked

Find somewhere else to play boys
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down