NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just to clarify a few things, yet again

+8
HoratioTarr
'Wolfie
Major
Original Quill
Victorismyhero
Fuzzy Zack
Raggamuffin
eddie
12 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Just to clarify a few things, yet again  - Page 5 Empty Just to clarify a few things, yet again

Post by eddie Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Personal threads are not allowed.
If you keep making them, you'll be in restricted access.

Please post relevant news topics in relevant sections.

JOKES ARE NOT CONSIDERED NEWS.

If topics are repeatedly posted in the wrong sections due to laziness or other, the topic will be deleted.

Personal attacks are not permitted: certain words are banned; If you can't remember what they are then please PM an admin.

If personal attacks keep happening the guilty poster will be restricted to basement access only.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Just to clarify a few things, yet again  - Page 5 Empty Re: Just to clarify a few things, yet again

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:55 pm

aspca4ever wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Looks like asp is out of the closet as a Muslim/Arab hater.  Neutral

Since you've never taken the time to get TO KNOW ME --- you've no idea about my ancestry and can only debase any and all things that I have stated about my personal life;  hence the reason your jealousy about my group of people that we do PM each other does NOT INCLUDE your childish - whiny - trolling - rabid - pit bull name!

RaggHead = Just to clarify a few things, yet again  - Page 5 EniGrayHair_that1960chick.com_  utilizing colored rug yarn instead of woven hair strips glued to their heads; save their scalp and provides the wearer a plethora of unique colors to coordinate with their attire! 

But carry on with your ass-swipe feeble attempts; just more proof about your low IQ. Razz

Nice try asp, but no cigar.

Jealousy about your group of people who PM each other? Hmmmmm, that makes no sense whatsoever. I think I mentioned that I'm not really interested in the private lives of people on forums, and that includes your life - especially your life actually.

I don't have a low IQ, but you seem to be having a go at people with special needs now. No
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Just to clarify a few things, yet again  - Page 5 Empty Re: Just to clarify a few things, yet again

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:55 pm

aspca4ever wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Looks like asp is out of the closet as a Muslim/Arab hater.  Neutral

Since you've never taken the time to get TO KNOW ME --- you've no idea about my ancestry and can only debase any and all things that I have stated about my personal life;  hence the reason your jealousy about my group of people that we do PM each other does NOT INCLUDE your childish - whiny - trolling - rabid - pit bull name!

RaggHead = Just to clarify a few things, yet again  - Page 5 EniGrayHair_that1960chick.com_  utilizing colored rug yarn instead of woven hair strips glued to their heads; save their scalp and provides the wearer a plethora of unique colors to coordinate with their attire! 

But carry on with your ass-swipe feeble attempts; just more proof about your low IQ. Razz

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:11 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Didge wrote:

No problem

Then I expect you to act on threads that are falsified claims  with one intent to sow the seeds of hate in order to ostracize a group of people, based on racism and hate

Deal?

Let me say this as clearly as possible -- you don't tell me what to do, you don't issue ultimatums, you don't tell the moderators how to moderate. You don't decide what opinions people can hold or what positions are acceptable.

Really?

So you are saying you forum is nothing more that a leftist regressive dictatorship

And their record

Irn?  Never here and never moderates
Caution? Never here and never moderates
Ben Wet fish, defends regressive when they break the rules
Veya. Never moderates, just b ans people he does not like
Eddie- The only one that actually does moderate

As to what i can say and do, well ben

I will continue to say what they hell I like and condemn useful idiots like yourself

Got that?>

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:18 pm

Hey...the vote count was taken; you lost and then the cry baby topic was locked up --- weren't you leaving? 

Or that was just a quick trip home to change your dirty/fecal matter soiled undies!  Just to clarify a few things, yet again  - Page 5 1716015268
Golly, lets see, I think you've said 'Good Bye' at least 3 times just today and yet here you are like bad sewer gas --- floating back up to into the room and spreading the stink around~~~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:24 pm

aspca4ever wrote:Hey...the vote count was taken; you lost and then the cry baby topic was locked up --- weren't you leaving? 

Or that was just a quick trip home to change your dirty/fecal matter soiled undies!  Just to clarify a few things, yet again  - Page 5 1716015268
Golly, lets see, I think you've said 'Good Bye' at least 3 times just today and yet here you are like bad sewer gas --- floating back up to into the room and spreading the stink around~~~

lol how can I lose a vote count locked where only 6 people got to vote on your pathetic waste of oxygen

I mean look at your maturity

Soiled undies

Only a perosn with the mental age of a 6 year old would come out with something so utterly idiotic and childish

Again if you continue to hound and abuse Eddie you little weasel  "I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking at being a fuckwit, I can tell you I think you are a joey deacon. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop abusing Eddie, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:28 pm

Is that a quote from somewhere else Didge?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:29 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Is that a quote from somewhere else Didge?

Yes Rags

Bryan: I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0936501/quotes

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:33 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Is that a quote from somewhere else Didge?

Yes Rags

Bryan: I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Laughing

I thought it sounded familiar. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:35 pm

aspca4ever wrote:Hey...the vote count was taken; you lost and then the cry baby topic was locked up --- weren't you leaving? 

I didn't vote.  I just laughed.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:37 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:

I didn't vote either.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:38 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Yes Rags

Laughing

I thought it sounded familiar. Laughing

Its very apt in regards to this idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:39 pm

I bet you were the first to vote, and the second ...

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:40 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

I bet you were the first to vote, and the second ...

lol!

How very subtle Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:42 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:

Me too, wasn't going to indulge his histrionics and attention seeking.

Back to top Go down

Just to clarify a few things, yet again  - Page 5 Empty TY - TY - TY...

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:43 pm

Didge wrote:

lol how can I lose a vote count locked where only 6 people got to vote on your pathetic waste of oxygen

Soiled undies

Only a perosn with the mental age of a 6 year old would come out with something so utterly idiotic and childish

Again if you continue to hound and abuse Eddie you little weasel  "I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking at being a fuckwit, I can tell you I think you are a joey deacon. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop abusing Eddie, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you."

Copied - saved to my very own personal 'LEGAL' file and then it was forwarded onto the proper authorities...Well, DONE!!!  Impelled by your own rabid words!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:44 pm

Oh no - not threats of legal action. Razz
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:45 pm

aspca4ever wrote:
Didge wrote:

Soiled undies

Copied - saved to my very own personal 'LEGAL' file and then it was forwarded onto the proper authorities...Well, DONE!!!  Impelled by your own rabid words!

Fucking hell, he actually said 'I WILL KILL YOU'!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:45 pm

sassy wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Me too, wasn't going to indulge his histrionics and attention seeking.

lol you were the first to vote, you little liar, which was a set up to see what idiots would come running and I knew you would

The funniest thing in all this is your bullshit to eddie and the way you spoke to her when she is the only fair moderator here

So I am still here sassy, nothing said to me from ben showing you up for the incompetent regressive racist idiot that you are

Who it seems you have a schoolboy admirer.

Poor kid

Abused before his time

]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:47 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Oh no - not threats of legal action. Razz

I think the idiot miss the " ...................."

Being that it was a quote

I knew the idiot would react to a quote from a film

Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:48 pm

sassy wrote:
aspca4ever wrote:

Fucking hell, he actually said 'I WILL KILL YOU'!!!!!!

Just to clarify a few things, yet again  - Page 5 3489511464 Just to clarify a few things, yet again  - Page 5 3489511464

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:49 pm

aspca4ever wrote:
Didge wrote:

Soiled undies

Razz Razz

How to make an idiot look a bigger idiot

One born every minute

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:51 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Oh no - not threats of legal action. Razz

I think the idiot miss the "   ...................."

Razz
And you haven`t ever done that have you ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:53 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Didge wrote:

I think the idiot miss the "   ...................."

Razz

Whats up northern monkey?

You still upset from earlier lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:54 pm

So who are the "proper authorities"? rabbit
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:55 pm

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:55 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:01 pm

Didge wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

Ah!! insults and delusions to avoid the question ,how very..............well you really

so answer the question, because we both know the answer don`t we "forest"

Last edited by korban dallas on Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added fact)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:05 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Didge wrote:

Ah!! insults and delusions to avoid the question ,how very..............well you really

No just that you are a walking and breathing insult to humanity lol

I do not have to do anything you say Northern Monkey

Razz

get that in your puny and teeny tiny head

If you dont like it you always have my number

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:06 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Didge wrote:

Christ on a bike, is the pathetic little man still ranting on?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:07 pm

sassy wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

Christ on a bike, is the pathetic little man still ranting on?

Ah the wannabe Aufseherinnen is looking for support again lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:10 pm

by 'eck....I must have missed something MOST amusing earlier today

almost (but not quite) sorry I missed it.

been to see a piece of woodland to buy...think we have found our own little corner of wales to call our own I love you
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:11 pm

Didge wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

Razz

Laughing
actually no i don`t have your number any more ,but its gratifying that you wont answer the question i posed

ps
i am going to call you 4/2 from now on because out of votes cast you loose and are such a weasel that you squirm out of it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:11 pm

Lord Foul wrote:by 'eck....I must have missed something MOST amusing earlier today

been to see a piece of woodland to buy...think we have found our own little corner of wales to call our own I love you

How ruddy lovely!  Do send some pictures.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:12 pm

Lord Foul wrote:by 'eck....I must have missed something MOST amusing earlier today

That bit ? i saw ?nice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:13 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Didge wrote:

Razz

Laughing
actually no i don`t have your number any more ,but its gratifying that you wont answer the question i posed

ps
i am going to call you 4/2 from now on because out of votes cast you loose and are such a weasel that you squirm out of it

Oh my, that is such an insult off 6 people

Just to clarify a few things, yet again  - Page 5 3489511464

So now you are a chicken shit as well ha ha ha ha

I see you are as quite as a mopuse when dean is around, has he a gagging order on you lol

Now that is what is pathetic, you would hate someone so much to create things on a website about someone on a forum

How fucking sad are you

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:18 pm

3 3/4 acre of mixed young woodland,
needs a bit of "brashing" to clear paths etc very gentle slope, running spring water on site...

2 sides already fenced, other two can be dead hedged using the "brash"stoned area for caravan/big white van

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:18 pm

Didge wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

ps

I see you are as quite as a mopuse when dean is around, has he a gagging order on you lol

Now that is what is pathetic, you would hate someone so much to create things on a website about someone on a forum

How fucking sad are you

Errrr........are you taking some kind of drug ,and now you drag dean in to it for no reason i can see other than to stir shit

your really are a pathetic little man .....tu tut tut

you know i am in two mind whether to report what is a blatant attempt to cause friction between two members

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:20 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Didge wrote:

How fucking sad are you

Errrr........are you taking some kind of drug ,and now you drag dean in to it for no reason i can see other than to stir shit

you know i am in two mind whether to report what is a blatant attempt to cause friction between two members

Yeah its called happiness

You ever tried it?

Oh do pipe down little runt before you have a cardiac lol

Be my guest and report it and see it have nothing done

Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:21 pm

pics will follow when the deed is done, and all is deffo sorted....

prior warning...may include pics of me weilding a chain saw affraid
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:21 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Didge wrote:

How fucking sad are you

I shouldn't bother, Eddie will just say he is misunderstood and he'll slurp all over her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:22 pm

Lord Foul wrote:pics will follow when the deed is done, and all is deffo sorted....

Oh goodeee lol, nature and you welding a chain saw, what more could a girl want lol.

pm'd you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:23 pm

Didge wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

You ever tried it?

Razz
Oh dear!!!! please be careful all this anger we would`t want you to have aneurysm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:25 pm

sassy wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

I shouldn't bother, Eddie will just say he is misunderstood and he'll slurp all over her.

Oh dear, you really are quite the bitter person to someone who has always been nice to you

There are other moderators, so you clearly wanted to make a snidy mark about Eddie

typical gutless regressive lefty

My song to you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:26 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Didge wrote:

You ever tried it?

Razz
Oh dear!!!! please be careful all this anger we would`t want you to have aneurysm

Just to clarify a few things, yet again  - Page 5 3489511464    Just to clarify a few things, yet again  - Page 5 3489511464 Just to clarify a few things, yet again  - Page 5 3489511464

Anger?

You're ability to understand emotions is not only comical but shows up what a complete nerd you are.

No fear of me having that mate

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:27 pm

sassy wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:pics will follow when the deed is done, and all is deffo sorted....

Oh goodeee lol, nature and you welding a chain saw, what more could a girl want lol.

pm'd you.

NO NO NO!! I am NOT going to wield a chain saw "au naturelle" for you or anyone else..... Razz
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:28 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
sassy wrote:

pm'd you.

NO NO NO!!  I am NOT going to wield a chain saw "au naturelle" for you or anyone else..... Razz

Spoil sport!

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:33 pm

I dont want to get my big staff in the way affraid
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:48 pm

Lord Foul wrote:I dont want to get my big staff in the way affraid

That would be a tragedy lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:55 pm

sassy wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:I dont want to get my big staff in the way affraid

it would...I've had it a long time and its been well fondled
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:58 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
sassy wrote:

it would...I've had it a long time and its been well fondled

Don't say things like that when I'm having a packet of crisps, it's dangerous.

You are putting ideas in my head, OH went to bed ages ago, might have to wake him up lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next