NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Illegal drug taking.Parents & kids.

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Illegal drug taking.Parents & kids. - Page 2 Empty Illegal drug taking.Parents & kids.

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

Good afternoon Folks.

You know all these really cool & funky parents who purchase & take illegal drugs.Well considering the costs of drugs & how much one spends to support a long term habit,wouldn't it be a better idea to put the drug money into a savings account for their children?

While I realize that savings interest rates are low at present wouldn't it be the morally better thing to do? Or how about saving the money for something more pleasant.....like a present for the children?

Or how about donating the money to cancer or dementia research?

Back to top Go down

Illegal drug taking.Parents & kids. - Page 2 Empty Re: Illegal drug taking.Parents & kids.

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:45 am

Beekeeper wrote:
Shady wrote:
Illegal drug taking.Parents & kids. - Page 2 6ba30e11

What a Face 

WHAT an ugly dump of a house...

HATE to pay their electricity (and gas ?) bills..    Idea

It's an awful chav type modern build. with no character at all.

Doubt that anyone would have chosen to live there, he just pulled it up becuase he thought it might look impressive to those with no kind of taste.

Bwahahahahhaha!

Back to top Go down

Illegal drug taking.Parents & kids. - Page 2 Empty Re: Illegal drug taking.Parents & kids.

Post by veya_victaous Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:23 am

sphinx wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:I think it is more relevant to age and experience, in general no. but teens who are already mixing in circles where they are probably doing behind your back, I think you are better letting them do it a home and thus being able to monitor it and building a relationship where they wont be afraid to come to you about those things.
Plus lets face it, your kid smoking pot is one thing, lying in an alley out of it on heroin is another. I feel that you are more likely to get them to understand the difference between having a relatively harmless good time and something that will lead to serious drug problem.

I am not talking about knowing what they doing and letting them do it in a bad place I am talking about sitting down with them, teaching them how to do it and doing it with them.

yes well that would be pretty dumb..... we call those people bogans
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:51 am

Beekeeper wrote:
Shady wrote:
Illegal drug taking.Parents & kids. - Page 2 6ba30e11

What a Face 

WHAT an ugly dump of a house...

HATE to pay their electricity (and gas ?) bills..    Idea

Illegal drug taking.Parents & kids. - Page 2 5485111

My tent or yours.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:53 am

Joy Division wrote:I'm  Fucking really dissapointed at you shady, really I am.

Taking the moral high ground yet again.

Let us all know when you have taken your drugs,your children & your dealers name & address to your local police station & then you can claim the moral high ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:49 am

veya_victaous wrote:
sphinx wrote:

I am not talking about knowing what they doing and letting them do it in a bad place I am talking about sitting down with them, teaching them how to do it and doing it with them.

yes well that would be pretty dumb..... we call those people bogans

Agreed Veya.  I think many teenagers would rebel if they were being told not to take drugs when their parents are doing the same.  It the old adage "do as I say not as I do", rarely works in my experience  No

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2