NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will you be making a New Year's Resolution?

2 posters

Go down

Will you be making a New Year's Resolution?  Empty Will you be making a New Year's Resolution?

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:08 pm

.....and what will it be? Will you be making a New Year's Resolution?  Happy_16

Back to top Go down

Will you be making a New Year's Resolution?  Empty Re: Will you be making a New Year's Resolution?

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:10 pm

.......No they always get broken  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Will you be making a New Year's Resolution?  Empty Re: Will you be making a New Year's Resolution?

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:12 pm

IMO resolutions are a load of tosh, and often only said out of being pissed!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:12 pm

Catman wrote:.......No they always get broken  Laughing 

Where's your will power Phil?!!! Will you be making a New Year's Resolution?  Giggle87

I haven't made one for years but maybe I will for 2014 Will you be making a New Year's Resolution?  Dance_18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:14 pm

feelthelove wrote:

Where's your will power Phil?!!! Will you be making a New Year's Resolution?  Giggle87

I haven't made one for years but maybe I will for 2014 Will you be making a New Year's Resolution?  Dance_18

lol!  Will power is alien to me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:14 pm

Joy Division wrote:IMO resolutions are a load of tosh, and  often only said out of being pissed!

Don't you like a challenge JD? What would yours be? Will you be making a New Year's Resolution?  Excite17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:15 pm

feelthelove wrote:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:16 pm

Catman wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

Nonsense, you can achieve anything if you want it badly enough  Will you be making a New Year's Resolution?  Thumbs71

The key is wanting it badly enough  lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:22 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Catman wrote:

Nonsense, you can achieve anything if you want it badly enough  Will you be making a New Year's Resolution?  Thumbs71

Very true x

I always make resolutions and usually stick by them Wink

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:25 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Joy Division wrote:IMO resolutions are a load of tosh, and  often only said out of being pissed!

Don't you like a challenge JD? What would yours be? Will you be making a New Year's Resolution?  Excite17

Probably to stop smoking FTL!, tried it a few times with no JOY, so to speak!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:26 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

Very true x

I always make resolutions and usually stick by them Wink

Well done Sexy  cheers xxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:29 pm

Joy Division wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

There is loads of help out there to give up smoking JD, if it's something you really want to do take advantage of everything on offer.  I gave up almost 7 years ago, best thing I ever did.

I hated the way the addiction controlled my behaviour Will you be making a New Year's Resolution?  Angry_17

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:31 pm

Joy Division wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

Have you tried ecigs Joy?
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:31 pm

Yes, mine is to give myself a new lease of life!

I have been thinking about it these past couple of days, and the first thing that springs to mind, is to leave the country ....again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:33 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

I read that quickly Sexy and saw eggs, I thought you'd found a new method!!!! Will you be making a New Year's Resolution?  Egg_fa11 lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:35 pm

Costa wrote:Yes, mine is to give myself a new lease of life!

I have been thinking about it these past couple of days, and the first thing that springs to mind, is to leave the country ....again!

WOW you don't mess around Costa! Good for you, anywhere in mind?! Will you be making a New Year's Resolution?  Cheerl11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:35 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

My brother gave up using those.

I haven't completely but i'm down to about two a day now.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:37 pm

feelthelove wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

I read that quickly Sexy and saw eggs, I thought you'd found a new method!!!! Will you be making a New Year's Resolution?  Egg_fa11 lol!

Hahaha! I wish!
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:38 pm

Catman wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

My brother gave up using those.

I haven't completely but i'm down to about two a day now.

Thats good. Well done. Some of these ecigs have 0% nicotine.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:43 pm

feelthelove wrote:

WOW you don't mess around Costa! Good for you, anywhere in mind?! Will you be making a New Year's Resolution?  Cheerl11

Probably just wishful thinking FTL, I've got too many responsibilities here now .... but if I didnt, I'd be off again.

But still, I do plan to travel more, my plans for this year (hopefully)....

A week in Greece (never been there, but always wanted too)

A canal boat holiday in the UK (been on a few day trips, and I am completly in love with canals and boats)

Island hopping around the Western Isles of Scotland for a week.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:50 pm

Costa wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

Probably just wishful thinking FTL, I've got too many responsibilities here now .... but if I didnt, I'd be off again.

But still, I do plan to travel more, my plans for this year (hopefully)....

A week in Greece (never been there, but always wanted too)

A canal boat holiday in the UK (been on a few day trips, and I am completly in love with canals and boats)

Island hopping around the Western Isles of Scotland for a week.

Sounds amazing Costa Will you be making a New Year's Resolution?  Good_l11Nice to have a postive resolution rather than having to give up a vice  affraid lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:19 pm

How old is your son now Costa? Does he go with you?

I want to leave too but its not a good time to move school wise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:27 pm

NemsAgain wrote:

He's 16 now Nems, though at college and then hopefully Uni.

But I know what you mean school wise. When I first went to Spain, I did it at the right time, when my son was due to start primary school. So I had to take the plunge then, as I would not have liked him to be settled in school here, and then have to up sticks.

But I care for my Dad now, as he has developed Dementia over the past year, and there is no way I could leave him and live abroad again.

Where were you thinking of going?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:12 pm

Costa wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

He's 16 now Nems, though at college and then hopefully Uni.

But I know what you mean school wise. When I first went to Spain, I did it at the right time, when my son was due to start primary school. So I had to take the plunge then, as I would not have liked him to be settled in school here, and then have to up sticks.

But I care for my Dad now, as he has developed Dementia over the past year, and there is no way I could leave him and live abroad again.

Where were you thinking of going?

Oh costa Im so sorry about your Dad x That must be so very hard for you.
I was only considering going home to Jersey but daughter is 14 just starting exam work, so couldnt be now.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:24 am

To shut my fucking mouth for once.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down