NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White Zimbarbwean Driven Off Their Land

+5
Raggamuffin
nicko
veya_victaous
Original Quill
Major
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

White Zimbarbwean Driven Off Their Land - Page 2 Empty Re: White Zimbarbwean Driven Off Their Land

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:07 pm

nicko wrote:Give it a couple of years and the farm will be ruined,like most others the blacks took over.
Before the Gangster Mugabe took over, the land supported millions, now look at it.

The trouble is that if you take a farm off someone and give it to someone who has no idea what they're doing, it's going to fail. I suppose the UK helps to bail them out and therefore supports the racist regime there. We hear a lot about repression in other countries and sanction being imposed and all that. Maybe the protests about this will make the Government wake up and realise that white people do count as well.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

White Zimbarbwean Driven Off Their Land - Page 2 Empty Re: White Zimbarbwean Driven Off Their Land

Post by eddie Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:20 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
sassy wrote:Face it Rags, you wouldn't give a fuck about the farmer if he was black.  Why do you think you and Stormee latched on the WHITE ZIMBARBWEAN.  Margarbe is a thug, he's been a thug for a long time, if they were stupid enough to think that they were going to carry on for ever they were kidding themselves.  They took a chance, it didn't work out.  Yep, I feel sorry for them for the work they put in, but they knew the conditions of the country.  If a tenant went into a house and did it all up and the landlord didn't renew their lease, it would be exactly the same.

Oh right, so you also think that Palestinians are stupid then? After all, they know the score in Palestine and the conditions, so if their homes are demolished, it's their fault for being "stupid", right?

That couple were born in Zimbabwe, they are Zimbabwean. They didn't go there from another country. You don't feel sorry for them, you think they deserve what they get - because they're white. They are being thrown out because they're white, not for any other reason, and a black person is being moved in because he's black - not for any other reason.

You would have no problem with a black British couple being thrown out of their home in the UK just so that a rich white couple from another country can move in? If someone suggested that a black person can't be British, and should therefore should make way for a white person from another country, you'd have no problem with that?  

Of course you would, you'd be screaming your head off, so it's strange that when it's the other way round, you think it's perfectly right and fair, even if it means supporting the likes of Mugabe.

You are supporting racism and discrimination based on the colour of someone's skin. You are supporting ethnic cleansing. You are supporting thugs who thinks that one has be black to be Zimbabwean. You are racist, and I will never take you seriously again when you start complaining about racism.

Anyone going to answer this?

Rags does have a point. On this forum, If this were a black couple being thrown out and whitie moving in, we'd be hearing "racist!" "White supremacy!"

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:24 pm

The lefties don't care when it is against white people...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:25 pm

Didge wrote:470,000 white people have been ethnically cleansed … What Mugabe did was systematic ethnic cleansing

A genocide of 470,000 and what do you want?

Didge wrote:There is no doubt wrongs were done by the whites, but at least in South Africa there was reconciliation and what should have happened in Zimbabwe was compensation

Aren’t you selling this genocide a little cheap? RW'ers were never very good at business.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:28 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Are we still talking about a farm in Zimbabwe?

We? Have you actually talked about the farm at all? No, you haven't. I have.

Only to concede to veya. I thought we had moved on.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:29 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

We? Have you actually talked about the farm at all? No, you haven't. I have.

Only to concede to veya.  I thought we had moved on.

You hadn't even started to talk about the actual issue, so you can't have "moved on".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:32 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Only to concede to veya.  I thought we had moved on.

You hadn't even started to talk about the actual issue, so you can't have "moved on".

Well, I came in late, after you had conceded the original point. So I admit to being a bit handicapped there, but I'm perfectly willing to share your new topic. What were you saying?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:33 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well, I came in late, after you had conceded the original point.  So I admit to being a bit handicapped there, but I'm perfectly willing to share your new topic.  What were you saying?

I didn't concede anything, so you clearly came in very late and didn't bother to read most of the posts.

Stop wasting my time. If you want to debate the issue, do so, but your trolling is not adding anything of any importance.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:47 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Well, I came in late, after you had conceded the original point.  So I admit to being a bit handicapped there, but I'm perfectly willing to share your new topic.  What were you saying?

I didn't concede anything, so you clearly came in very late and didn't bother to read most of the posts.

Stop wasting my time. If you want to debate the issue, do so, but your trolling is not adding anything of any importance.

I didn't miss anything. I saw it all.

You simply dropped the original topic and went on to something else. Now, you appear on to a third topic, which is arguing with me over how much of the thread I have read. It's getting a bit convoluted, wouldn't you say?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:55 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I didn't miss anything.  I saw it all.

You simply dropped the original topic and went on to something else.  Now, you appear on to a third topic, which is arguing with me over how much of the thread I have read.  It's getting a bit convoluted, wouldn't you say?

So start debating or fuck off. It's quite simple.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:21 pm

Ilike that Stormee.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:46 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

You simply dropped the original topic and went on to something else.  Now, you appear on to a third topic, which is arguing with me over how much of the thread I have read.  It's getting a bit convoluted, wouldn't you say?

That's a rude and intemperate remark. You are not fit for social company when in that mood. You should be removed for 4 - 5 days, to permit you to regroup yourself and to contemplate your anti-social instincts.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:49 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

That's a rude and intemperate remark.  You are not fit for social company when in that mood.  You should be removed for 4 - 5 days, to permit you to regroup yourself and to contemplate your anti-social instincts.

I'll be a lot ruder if you keep trolling this thread. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:32 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

That's a rude and intemperate remark.  You are not fit for social company when in that mood.  You should be removed for 4 - 5 days, to permit you to regroup yourself and to contemplate your anti-social instincts.

Then you'd have to remove many of us because we've all told people to fuck off Quill.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:23 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:470,000 white people have been ethnically cleansed … What Mugabe did was systematic ethnic cleansing

A genocide of 470,000 and what do you want?

Didge wrote:There is no doubt wrongs were done by the whites, but at least in South Africa there was reconciliation and what should have happened in Zimbabwe was compensation

Aren’t you selling this genocide a little cheap?  RW'ers were never very good at business.

I see you avoided every point made
I never even said genocide but ethnic cleansing or do you not understand the difference.
To put this into perspective, where you were born into privilege off the back of every single ever treaty with the indigenous Indians, pushing them out of the lands, you would then have preferred that around 2.1 million family farm owners had their farms taken off them, where the Non-Native American Indian population of 315 million was reduced to just 31.5 million through ethnic cleansing using a loss of the same percentage. Look I get the fact you have no clue about racism and you think clearly the genocide of the Jews and Slavs, was not racism to you because you only think racism is based on colour which shows what a poor education that you have had let alone ther history of white racism against the Irish and the Italians in US. Its people like you that make a mockery of racism and why people think of you as a hypocrite.

We get that, but the point is all racism is wrong and two wrongs do not make a right and that we have seen a complete reverse in racism in Zimbabwe, all of which is wrong and at every turn, you fail to condemn this, which is the true sign of a hypocritical lefty, showing you do not champion fighting racism

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:47 pm

Short of reading through all what has been written did the British doctor have any legal title to the land other than it being given to him by the State?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:48 pm

Irn Bru wrote:Short of reading through all what has been written did the British doctor have any legal title to the land other than it being given to him by the State?

No.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:51 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:Short of reading through all what has been written did the British doctor have any legal title to the land other than it being given to him by the State?

No.

Short of detailed facts it seems bit tough on the family that had farmed it for years. Did he get any compensation?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:54 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

No.

Short of detailed facts it seems bit tough on the family that had farmed it for years. Did he get any compensation?

No.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:58 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

No.

No.

I take it that the farmer can't prove he is the legal owner of the farm? That being the case the State can do what they like.

THat's tough and it's something the State should have taken up with the farmer years ago not now.

It stinks to high heaven.

Be back later perhaps - time for a pint.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:03 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

No.

I take it that the farmer can't prove he is the legal owner of the farm? That being the case the State can do what they like.

THat's tough and it's something the State should have taken up with the farmer years ago not now.

It stinks to high heaven.

Be back later perhaps - time for a pint.

Mr Rankin says he bought the farm in the '80s. I don't know if he has documents to prove that, but would it make much difference to Mugabe and his thugs anyway?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:56 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Then you'd have to remove many of us because we've all told people to fuck off Quill.

I think there's a difference using four letter words, from actually cursing at someone so maliciously. One is a mere adjective, the other is promoting hate...and using the board to do that.

Raggs, you have a history of being malicious...toward veya, and now me. Do you have a problem with alcohol? Cause anger--particularly frustration with being unable to reason--is one of the symptoms.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:59 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:

I think there's a difference using four letter words, from actually cursing at someone so maliciously.  One is a mere adjective, the other is promoting hate...and using the board to do that.

Raggs, you have a history of being malicious...toward veya, and now me.  Do you have a problem with alcohol?  Cause anger--particularly frustration with being unable to reason--is one of the symptoms.

I agree, it would be far more appropriate to just change the word lefty to nincompoop

You have history of insulting many people for just being British and make sweeping inaccurate generalizations knowingly done to incite anger into a posters, so please spare the forum your fake bullshit Quill

You want respect, then start earning it

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:13 am

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I think there's a difference using four letter words, from actually cursing at someone so maliciously.  One is a mere adjective, the other is promoting hate...and using the board to do that.

Raggs, you have a history of being malicious...toward veya, and now me.  Do you have a problem with alcohol?  Cause anger--particularly frustration with being unable to reason--is one of the symptoms.

I agree, it would be far more appropriate to just change the word lefty to nincompoop

You have history of insulting many people for just being British and make sweeping inaccurate generalizations knowingly done to incite anger into a posters, so please spare the forum your fake bullshit Quill

Didge, you perceive Internet interaction as far too personal.  As an attorney, I have the advantage of being trained to detach myself from the argument.  You realize you have a problem in that regard, which I suggest is behind your New Year's resolution to stop getting into so many personal fights with other posters.

Because you see things through this 'personal' prism, you greatly misinterpret what is going on around you.  The differences between Britain and America that we talk about are cultural differences, and not to be taken personally.  I have a doctorate in the ideological history of Britain, and I would not have devoted so much time  to it if all I wanted to do was insult Brits.  And there is no purpose to be served by inciting anger.  True, others have the habit of calling up anger--it's not just you--but they too must learn to detach and separate the message from the messenger.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:17 am

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

It's Okay Quill Laughing Laughing Laughing

I have been picking on her a bit much and she accidently started typing in Australian pirat pirat pirat

Besides She regularly points out that Unlike many of the British posters people like you and me are sincere in our empathy towards other and actually do have a real honest desire to help those less fortunate.

If only others were so honest in the motives behind there opinons Cool Cool Cool
like if Didge was honest about his desire for zionistic rule and the extinction of Muslim peoples.

and the forceful reestablishment of the British Empire to further oppression on the free world.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:18 am

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:

Didge, you perceive Internet interaction as far too personal.  As an attorney, I have the advantage of being trained to detach myself from the argument.  You realize you have a problem in that regard, which I suggest is behind your New Year's resolution to stop getting into so many personal fights with other posters.

Because you see things through this 'personal' prism, you greatly misinterpret what is going on around you.  The differences between Britain and America that we talk about are cultural differences, and not to be taken personally.  I have a doctorate in the ideology of Britain, and I would not have devoted so much time  to it if all I wanted to do was insult Brits.  And there is no purpose to be served by inciting anger.  True, others have the habit of calling up anger--it's not just you--but they too must learn to detach and separate the message from the messenger.

Well the first part is a contradiction to your previous post.

You have no advantage when it comes to understanding humans psychologically, on that factor is where I do and when you fall foul and moan and whine over things you are guilty of yourself, You have accused and acted immaturely calling one poster here a drunk which is more ot do with the fact he is more intelligent than you, and your jealousy shines through on that
There is very little cultural difference between the Uk and the US, for you to think so, shows how out of touch with reality that you are.
You know very little about the British people, other than communication off the internet which in now way provides for a real understanding of the British people especially as there are slight differences within areas of the Uk itself
So telling what you claim to have qualification wise is about as moot as it gets when British people themselves know for a fact what you claim half the time is sheer gibberish

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:09 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I'll be a lot ruder if you keep trolling this thread. Laughing

White Zimbarbwean Driven Off Their Land - Page 2 HaPOBF2
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:09 am

Original Quill wrote: As an attorney, I have the advantage of being trained to detach myself from the argument.  

The trouble is that you detach yourself so much that you have no idea what you're talking about. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:11 am

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:

You'll find that you're the one who partakes in the "cocktail hour" rather too much Quill. It's more like 5 or 6 hours isn't it? rabbit

Veya is an IRA sympathiser, a supporter of murder and terrorism, so naturally he should be treated with contempt. You have a problem with that?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:29 pm

Didge wrote:You have no advantage when it comes to understanding humans psychologically, on that factor is where I do and when you fall foul and moan and whine over things you are guilty of yourself, You have accused and acted immaturely calling one poster here a drunk which is more ot do with the fact he is more intelligent than you, and your jealousy shines through on that

I don’t claim a special understanding of “humans psychologically”. All I have claimed is to know myself, and moderate by detaching myself from arguments personally. This is an art taught to lawyers to permit them to make arguments and be friends the next day. It’s a very simple skill: respond to the idea and not the person.

Didge wrote:There is very little cultural difference between the Uk and the US, for you to think so, shows how out of touch with reality that you are.

How wrong you are. I have been studying and teaching about that difference for 40-years. What is more important, I have been teaching others how to avoid the assumption that America and Britain are the same just because they speak the same language (and in fact, they don't even do that). They are not the same.

America has been much more accepting of immigration, which we can see in the outgrowth of UKIP, or on any thread about Muslims on this site. As a result America has become far more diverse and individualistic than the UK. Admittedly, that is both a vice and a virtue: we get the Donald Trumps, but we don’t get the Tony Blairs.

Didge wrote:You know very little about the British people, other than communication off the internet which in now way provides for a real understanding of the British people especially as there are slight differences within areas of the Uk itself

Yeah, I know…your dick is bigger, etc., etc., etc. I don’t engage in such nonsense.

Didge wrote:So telling what you claim to have qualification wise is about as moot as it gets when British people themselves know for a fact what you claim half the time is sheer gibberish

There you go again, personalizing the discussion. It’s not about personal qualifications Didge, it’s about motives. You don’t understand what people are saying most of the time because you interpret their posts through the prism of personality: you keep asking how do I look in this person’s eyes…which changes the subject from objective to subjective. Try to listen externally, and understand what people are saying before responding.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:41 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:You have no advantage when it comes to understanding humans psychologically, on that factor is where I do and when you fall foul and moan and whine over things you are guilty of yourself, You have accused and acted immaturely calling one poster here a drunk which is more ot do with the fact he is more intelligent than you, and your jealousy shines through on that

I don’t claim a special understanding of “humans psychologically”.  All I have claimed is to know myself, and moderate by detaching myself from arguments personally.  This is an art taught to lawyers to permit them to make arguments and be friends the next day.  It’s a very simple skill: respond to the idea and not the person.

Didge wrote:There is very little cultural difference between the Uk and the US, for you to think so, shows how out of touch with reality that you are.

How wrong you are.  I have been studying and teaching about that difference for 40-years.  What is more important, I have been teaching others how to avoid the assumption that America and Britain are the same just because they speak the same language (and in fact, they don't even do that).  They are not the same.  

America has been much more accepting of immigration, which we can see in the outgrowth of UKIP, or on any thread about Muslims on this site.  As a result America has become far more diverse and individualistic than the UK.  Admittedly, that is both a vice and a virtue: we get the Donald Trumps, but we don’t get the Tony Blairs.

Didge wrote:You know very little about the British people, other than communication off the internet which in now way provides for a real understanding of the British people especially as there are slight differences within areas of the Uk itself

Yeah, I know…your dick is bigger, etc., etc., etc.  I don’t engage in such nonsense.

Didge wrote:So telling what you claim to have qualification wise is about as moot as it gets when British people themselves know for a fact what you claim half the time is sheer gibberish

There you go again, personalizing the discussion.  It’s not about personal qualifications Didge, it’s about motives.  You don’t understand what people are saying most of the time because you interpret their posts through the prism of personality: you keep asking how do I look in this person’s eyes…which changes the subject from objective to subjective.  Try to listen externally, and understand what people are saying before responding.

Reply number 1 is a lie

Reply number 2 is a lie

Reply number 3 is blatantly false in accepting, as had many problems over immigration

Reply number 3 is a whipper of a lie

Reply number 5 no its only about you being an utter liar where in fact you are disgusting abusive towards people at times and even worse try to deny iut

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:44 pm

This is Quill's idea of responding to the idea and not the person.

Do you have a problem with alcohol?

lol!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:20 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:This is Quill's idea of responding to the idea and not the person.

Do you have a problem with alcohol?

lol!

lol!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:59 pm

he usually comes oyut with that when he's has a line or two,,,,,,
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:53 am

Qull, did you like that film Zulu?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:52 pm

nicko wrote:Qull,   did you like that film Zulu?

I've never seen it. Why?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:57 pm

Lord Foul wrote:he usually comes oyut with that when he's has a line or two,,,,,,

Um..."he"..."oyut"? Forgot to capitalize? Typos?

Weakening of motor dexterity...see what I mean? Then look at the time. Confirmation. Twisted Evil

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:08 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:he usually comes oyut with that when he's has a line or two,,,,,,

Um..."he"..."oyut"?  Forgot to capitalize?  Typos?

Weakening of motor dexterity...see what I mean?  Then look at the time.  Confirmation.  Twisted Evil

Well a jury would never take that as proof of drinking, would they?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:16 pm

Quill,YOU would not like it, lots of Blacks getting killed by a few Whites, and--- Horror, the whites were British Soldiers.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:02 pm

nicko wrote:Quill,YOU would not like it,   lots of Blacks getting killed by a few Whites,    and--- Horror,    the whites were British Soldiers.

There are lots of films where I don't like the scenes, but I cherish the themes. The two are much different.

You anticipate me wrongly. You've been confusing the messages. I love the British. But I want to encourage them to be better.

I would expect you to feel the same way about America, as the leader, now, of the known world: Good luck! Do the best you can. We're behind you all the way!

If not, you got problems.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:30 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Um..."he"..."oyut"?  Forgot to capitalize?  Typos?

Weakening of motor dexterity...see what I mean?  Then look at the time.  Confirmation.  Twisted Evil

Well a jury would never take that as proof of drinking, would they?

They often do...perhaps most often.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:38 pm

Original Quill wrote:
nicko wrote:Quill,YOU would not like it,   lots of Blacks getting killed by a few Whites,    and--- Horror,    the whites were British Soldiers.

There are lots of films where I don't like the scenes, but I cherish the themes.  The two are much different.

You anticipate me wrongly.  You've been confusing the messages.  I love the British.  But I want to encourage them to be better.  

I would expect you to feel the same way about America, as the leader, now, of the known world: Good luck!  Do the best you can.  We're behind you all the way!

I think it's you who has the problem ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:45 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

There are lots of films where I don't like the scenes, but I cherish the themes.  The two are much different.

You anticipate me wrongly.  You've been confusing the messages.  I love the British.  But I want to encourage them to be better.  

I would expect you to feel the same way about America, as the leader, now, of the known world: Good luck!  Do the best you can.  We're behind you all the way!

I think you've made that quite clear. In the words of Maud Frickert...Don't repeat yourself, Maynard. Razz

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:53 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Don't you think you should do something about it?

I think you've made that quite clear.  In the words of Maud Frickert...Don't repeat yourself, Maynard.  Razz
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:09 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Don't you think you should do something about it?

I think you've made that quite clear.  In the words of Maud Frickert...Don't repeat yourself, Maynard.  Razz

Of course not. I don't own the problem; you do.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:23 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Of course not.  I don't own the problem; you do.

No I don't. You seem to think that you're the man to make the Brits see their "problems" whilst claiming that America runs the world. You're the one with a problem.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:30 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Of course not.  I don't own the problem; you do.

No I don't. You seem to think that you're the man to make the Brits see their "problems" whilst claiming that America runs the world. You're the one with a problem.

No, no...let's not change the subject again. You said I have a problem. Those are your words, hon. So you own them. You own the issue. Ergo: you own this whole thing, which starts and ends with your claim.

I have not accepted any of it; so far, it's all in your mind.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next