NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cologne attacks are a reminder that hatred of women drives jihadists’ fervor

3 posters

Go down

Cologne attacks are a reminder that hatred of women drives jihadists’ fervor Empty Cologne attacks are a reminder that hatred of women drives jihadists’ fervor

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:39 am

Conservatives, jihadis and atheist Islamophobes often preach that we are engaged in a war of civilizations between the post-Enlightenment West and Islamic religious extremists. Such apocalyptic talk only feeds the Islamic State (ISIS) death-cult’s recruitment. A meme with the national security punditocracy on jihadis is that they hate our freedom. Of course, the vast majority of Muslims on the planet are not at war with the West. On the contrary, tens of millions are voting with their feet right now, for the West. But there is one of our freedoms that some of the jihadis do want to crush. How many Colognes and Tahrir Squares, how many ISIS sex slave fatwas, how many Afghan and Pakistani schoolgirls shot or threatened, and how many Saudi prison sentences for gang-rape survivors will it take before people start to understand that hatred of feminism is the first pillar of modern jihadism?

The events in Cologne, Germany, on New Year’s Eve dragged the issue into the open. Up to a thousand men attacked women and girls—single, in groups, with men: it didn’t matter—tearing at their clothes, groping, robbing purses and cellphones, and in some cases raping them. The mass assault was reminiscent of attacks on women in Tahrir Square. They reminded the world yet again that violence against women is the sine qua non of a certain corner of cultural Islam. This is something good progressives are supposed to ignore: Blame jihadism on colonialism, Bush’s Iraq war and Obama’s drones, and blame endemic sexual harassment and violence in places like Egypt on failed economies.

This is something good progressives are supposed to ignore: Blame jihadism on colonialism, Bush’s Iraq war and Obama’s drones, and blame endemic sexual harassment and violence in places like Egypt on failed economies. Anecdotes are easy enough to come by. When we lived in Paris more than 10 years ago, we heard stories of French schoolgirls being taunted as “whores” by the sons of Arab immigrants. The problems of assimilating second-generation men, whose covered and cowed mothers are subject to sharia mores at home, into a post-feminist society are well known and easily documented, but very little has been done to address it.

It’s not hard to understand what happens to young men, raised in households where men have total physical and economic control—and, in fact, the power of life or death over wives, sisters and daughters—when they step out on the streets of European cities and find not just uncovered women going about their business and bus ads for Intimissima, but women who probably won’t do what these men order them to do. Welcome to the West, boys, and specifically the sophisticate cities of Europe, with half-naked female models emblazoned on every billboard and laughing, real women driving cars and spurning frustrated young male newcomers’ heavy-handed advances.

What nobody is asking is how to stem the simmering rage these men feel against the affront of having such an intimate and fundamental power taken away.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/cologne-attacks-are-a-reminder-that-hatred-of-women-drives-jihadists-fervor/

Yep, I had to do a double take to that also. Not only is it fundementally admitting a massive problem, but now its our fault for having half naked women on billboards and that these poor souls have had their dominance of women taken away. Sereously it is idiots like this woman who make the worst apologists arguments seeking to cast blame onto the west for this problem and not the cultures where this is a problem. She rounds off trying to deflect blame on the US claiming it has not had a female president when the US does not represent the whole of the west. Europe has seen many female leaders and this again apologist view does nothing to tackle the probem.

She then fundementally lies:

The problem with that response is that while it’s certain they were Arabs or North Africans, police are finding that, of the handful they have been able to identify, none of the men were Syrian. They were, however, among tens of millions of migrants who have poured into Europe, provoking the greatest current political crisis in the EU.

14 of the suspects were Syrian.
Sorry but such people who seek to cast the blame elsewhere as she is fundementally doing is appalling and where she as seen recognises the problem but poorly tries to excus it.
This is why people are sick to death of the bullshit the left come out with.

Back to top Go down

Cologne attacks are a reminder that hatred of women drives jihadists’ fervor Empty Re: Cologne attacks are a reminder that hatred of women drives jihadists’ fervor

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:13 am

ah well didge..."its only a few"

Rolling Eyes

on a more serious note

http://news.sky.com/story/1620507/mob-attacks-migrants-in-cologne-amid-tensions

A group of migrants has been attacked by a mob in Cologne, Germany, amid continuing tensions over the assaults on New Year's Eve.

Police said six people from Pakistan were set upon by a gang numbering around 20 on Sunday, leading to two of them needing hospital treatment.

In a separate incident, a Syrian man was injured after he was attacked by five people.

Now, did I or did I not predict this is what would happen..when the authorities are seen to be (whethere that is true or not) to fail in protecting their own, in favour of "outsiders" then "the people" will do so then selves and vigilante actions begin...

and then Ben says i have no faith in human nature....

too right I dont.....or at least I KNOW human nature only too well...

strikes me its time for the left to grow up and understand a few things about life...

the first of which is ..idealism doesnt work

This is only the beginning.......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Cologne attacks are a reminder that hatred of women drives jihadists’ fervor Empty Re: Cologne attacks are a reminder that hatred of women drives jihadists’ fervor

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:42 am

That is where we will always differ on views Victor, as I always have hope for the future as if we have already progressed so many times before with far greater hurdles, I do not think these challenges will stop further progression. What I see is the Middle East is like where once before the west was going through its reformation. Sadly this will mean more blood and violence to come, but in the end I believe this violence will be the catalyst that will unite people together. It has happened before where in the end the people of Northern Ireland had had enough.

So I still have much faith in human nature, yes it is a difficult road ahead, but it is one, that can be overcome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:56 pm

Didge wrote:That is where we will always differ on views Victor, as I always have hope for the future as if we have already progressed so many times before with far greater hurdles, I do not think these challenges will stop further progression. What I see is the Middle East is like where once before the west was going through its reformation. Sadly this will mean more blood and violence to come, but in the end I believe this violence will be the catalyst that will unite people together. It has happened before where in the end the people of Northern Ireland had had enough.

So I still have much faith in human nature, yes it is a difficult road ahead, but it is one, that can be overcome.

In the long term yes, possibly....

I'm looking at what is NOW and is likely to happen NOW....not in 50, 100 or 1000 years didge

If you ask me do I have faith in humans as a species, to say they can change for the better, then yes possibly

if you are asking is human nature such that there wont be retailation for these new year eve attacks then I think the article I posted shows My pessimism of human nature...or, rather ...my understanding of present human nature is correct...

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:02 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Didge wrote:That is where we will always differ on views Victor, as I always have hope for the future as if we have already progressed so many times before with far greater hurdles, I do not think these challenges will stop further progression. What I see is the Middle East is like where once before the west was going through its reformation. Sadly this will mean more blood and violence to come, but in the end I believe this violence will be the catalyst that will unite people together. It has happened before where in the end the people of Northern Ireland had had enough.

In the long term yes, possibly....

I'm looking at what is NOW and is likely to happen NOW....not in 50, 100 or 1000 years didge

If you ask me do I have faith in humans as a species, to say they can change for the better, then yes possibly

if you are asking is human nature such that there wont be retailation for these new year eve attacks then I think the article I posted shows My pessimism of human nature...or, rather ...my understanding of present human nature is correct...

I do not doubt there will be retaliation attacks and like I say it will get more violent before it gets any better Victor.
I think the biggest problem is the complete dishonesty and how events are view and narated by leaders. They do anything to avoid saying it is connected to Islam with terrorism, when we know it fundementally is, because this terrorism has been around way before any colonialism. They are sowing the seeds of discord in societies in the west and for the worse as like you say it will only see the rise of the far right of which none of us want. People have to start admitting there is problems and not trying to brush it under the carpet all the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:12 pm

I've put the article heading as the post header didge, as it explains the thread better.
I have used your original as a sub-header
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:16 pm

eddie wrote:I've put the article heading as the post header didge, as it explains the thread better.
I have used your original as a sub-header

Does it explain how it is an apologist peice of drivel?

No, sorry but the heading was poor.

But hey ho it seems someone must have complained, hey ho.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:17 pm

agree 100%

and moreover , when they DO admit there is a problem, they need to stop blaming "us" for the problem existing

the left cant for some reason get it through their thick skulls that it isnt "our" fault that these animals are backward primitives that, to put it bluntly, just cant keep it in their trousers. that they belong to a group that views our values as "valueless", because it doesnt belong in their "guide book"

they would sooner blame the victims and tell the girls to cover up...i.e impose the islamic backward values upon "us" than tackle the REAL problem.

Sassy even admitted as such...or at least failed to argue otherwise in that thread about burkahs

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:28 pm

Lord Foul wrote:agree 100%

and moreover , when they DO admit there is a problem, they need to stop blaming "us" for the problem existing

the left cant for some reason get it through their thick skulls that it isnt "our" fault that these animals are backward primitives that, to put it bluntly, just cant keep it in their trousers. that they belong to a group that views our values as "valueless", because it doesnt belong in their "guide book"

they would sooner blame the victims and tell the girls to cover up...i.e impose the islamic backward values upon "us" than tackle the REAL problem.

Sassy even admitted as such...or at least failed to argue otherwise in that thread about burkahs

This is the biggest concern I have that values are being pushed to one side due to sensitivities. It is this clueless belief that if we say there is a problem that more Muslims are likley to turn to extremism. Sorry but that is just absurd on every level. I listened to a recent Sam Harris podcast where he came up with an analogy that far right bald headed white men were committing some of the worst terrorism. It is going into this very problem we are speaking of.
You can listen from 22.55 for about 5 minutes because he is absolutely spot on in how many leaders and appologists use this poor reasoning. Let me know what you think

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:43 pm

just listened, and whilst in general I'm not fond of Sam Harris, he makes a very valid point here...

Indeed he describes EXACTLY the nonsense from the leftists....

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:48 pm

To me it was spot on and that is what is so terrible about the whole situiation, that clearly Islam again has such an effect that Muslims will and do turn to committing some of the worst aattrocties based upon a claimed victimhood. Its fundementally something that we need to be talking about as why would someone even if they felt they were being picked on would then turn to raping and enslaving women and cuting peoples heads off. There just is no sanity in that why any Muslim would, unless it is the narative from within Islam that is played off to make them believe that they can and should.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:57 pm

I should also add, that he reads a letter from an ex-Muslim who is in the closet as they say, because its punishable by death in the country they live in for Apostacy. Its really heartbreaking to hear this, but it is something I recomment people listen to. Its starts from 108:10.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:55 pm

Lord Foul wrote:agree 100%

the UK may be different but generally it is blaming fools for Getting in the way, we cannot 'cure them' of ignorance while they are being bombarded by ignorance themselves.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down