NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest Blood Libel: Zionist Dog Of Deathᵀᴹ Edition

Go down

Latest Blood Libel: Zionist Dog Of Deathᵀᴹ Edition Empty Latest Blood Libel: Zionist Dog Of Deathᵀᴹ Edition

Post by Guest Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:49 pm

A few days ago, I noticed someone retweet this from a Spanish professor (of hate):
Even though my Spanish does not really extend beyond “My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die”, I got the gist of it. He was claiming Zionists set the dog on a palestinian.
Others have also spread this. And it is, of course, a lie.
I knew it was a blood libel since I could not discern any Hebrew in that video. So I responded.
But since it is a video, there is no reverse image search type tool. So I forgot about it. Until today.
I noticed fellow pro Israel blogger Elder of Ziyon later came across the same libel. He tells me he did a search in Arabic (Google translated) for “dog attacks child” and got lucky.

Yep, it’s from Algeria, not Israel.
Another day, another lie from the Israel haters.

http://www.israellycool.com/2015/12/30/latest-blood-libel-zionist-dog-of-deathtm-edition/

Priceless and videos on links showing in fact it is Muslims using dogs  to attack]
How much more desperate are these left wing regressive nazi scum going to get?

Back to top Go down