NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pyramid Secret Chambers Sought Using Cosmic Rays

Go down

Pyramid Secret Chambers Sought Using Cosmic Rays Empty Pyramid Secret Chambers Sought Using Cosmic Rays

Post by Guest Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:25 pm

Some 40 plates have been placed inside the Bent Pyramid in Dahshur in an attempt to capture cosmic particles, Egypt's Ministry of Antiquities announced early today.The installation (explained in this video) is part of an ambitious project using muons, or cosmic particles, to investigate Egypt’s main pyramids. The aim is to detect the presence of unknown internal structures and cavities within the pyramids and learn about the monuments’ construction techniques. Called ScanPyramids, the study is in its first stage and is being carried out by a team from Cairo University’s Faculty of Engineering and the Paris-based non-profit organization Heritage, Innovation and Preservation under the authority of the Egyptian Ministry of Antiquities.

The project uses a mix of innovative technologies such as infrared thermography, muon radiography, and 3-D reconstruction to look inside four pyramids, which are more than 4,500 years old. They include Khufu, or Cheops, Khafre or Chephren at Giza, the Bent pyramid and the Red pyramid at Dahshur. "The first phase, consisting in a short infrared survey, has been completed on 8 November 2015. We have already revealed one of the most important thermal anomaly on the east face of the Great Pyramid," explained Mehdi Tayoubi, co-director of the ScanPyramids mission with Hany Helal, professor at Cairo University's Faculty of Engineering and former minister of research and higher education.
“The rest of the results will be announced in January 2016,” he added.

http://news.discovery.com/history/ancient-egypt/pyramid-secret-chambers-sought-using-cosmic-rays-151217.htm#mkcpgn=rssnws1

Back to top Go down

Pyramid Secret Chambers Sought Using Cosmic Rays Empty Re: Pyramid Secret Chambers Sought Using Cosmic Rays

Post by nicko Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:27 pm

Could they use this on Korban?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Pyramid Secret Chambers Sought Using Cosmic Rays Empty Re: Pyramid Secret Chambers Sought Using Cosmic Rays

Post by Guest Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:47 pm

nicko wrote:Could they use this on Korban?

Why on earth would you say that Nicko?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:22 pm

nicko wrote:Could they use this on Korban?
My cavity`s are my own thank you very much and would prefer you don`t probe them ...if it`s all the same to you

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:51 pm

That's what I ment Korban, a joke. People on this forum seem to be too serious, there's not enough humor, I try to lighten it up some times that's all.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:10 am

nicko wrote:That's what I ment Korban,   a joke.    People on this forum seem to be too serious, there's not enough humor, I try to lighten it up some times that's all.
Hey dude NP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down