NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More Police Murders

3 posters

Go down

More Police Murders  Empty More Police Murders

Post by veya_victaous Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:11 pm

More Police Murders  NThOUNd

John Livingston was killed a few weeks ago by a police officer. The officer was at his house looking for the previous tenant. Livingston was not even suspected of a crime. When the police asked to enter his home (without a warrant) Livingston denied the request. For peacefully exercising his civil liberties, his door was kicked in, he was dragged outside, and shot to death on his own front porch in the process of being arrested. Some small and local news outlets have reported the story, but it has yet to make it to main stream media. CNN, which has been providing hours upon hours of coverage of Chicago protests, has not mentioned Livingston's name. I don't mean on the front page. I mean if you search "John Livingston" on CNN.com, there is zero mention of this man. That is why I am telling his story. http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2015/11/16/cops-kick-in-door-kill-man-who-insisted-on-warrant-witness-says http://heavy.com/news/2015/11/john-livingston-harnett-county-north-carolina-shot-killed-by-deputy-police-nicholas-kehegias-father-children-unarmed-no-search-warrant-raid-photos-video/ http://fusion.net/story/233558/john-livingston-north-carolina-police-shooting/
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

More Police Murders  Empty Re: More Police Murders

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:15 pm

For crying out loud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   America - Freedom?  Yea right!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:26 pm

Look where it happened. In the South...North Carolina, wasn't it?

The South is not America...as we understand it.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:28 pm

Quill, doesn't matter where any of these incidents happen, you shrug your shoulders and say  'it's .......... what can you expect?'.    It is America, and it is happening all over America.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:43 pm

sassy wrote:Quill, doesn't matter where any of these incidents happen, you shrug your shoulders and say  'it's .......... what can you expect?'.    It is America, and it is happening all over America.

I have said for over a decade now, that America should be divided.  I don't know about the rest of the country, they can do what they want.  

I say, take California, combine with Arizona, Oregon, Washington, Alaska, Hawai'i--send out invitations to Baja California Sud and Norte, and British Columbia--and form the United States of the Pacific Rim.  

Let the rest of them go.  We have very little in common with the eastern corridor...and we sure don't want the South.  California is already the 8th-largest economy in the world, and we could do mighty fine all by ourselves. It's just an idea whose time has come...the South is turning into an authoritarian mecca, and we don't want to catch the bug.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:59 am

Surely that's worthy of a murder charge.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down