NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Police Chief writes EPIC letter to Kanye After He Compared Himself to a Police Officer & Soldier

4 posters

Go down

Police Chief writes EPIC letter to Kanye After He Compared Himself to a Police Officer & Soldier Empty Police Chief writes EPIC letter to Kanye After He Compared Himself to a Police Officer & Soldier

Post by eddie Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:25 pm

Open letter from Police Chief David Oliver to Kanye West

Dear Kanye West,

I am honored to be writing such an important star. I am a mere Internet sensation. I’m not sure I am worthy to address you, although the Huffington Post did say I was “Humorous and Insanely Popular.” I don’t pay much attention to those things. Anyway, please excuse my interference in your life for a quick second.

I read your interview and also watched it on video. You said:

“I’m just giving of my body on the stage and putting my life at risk, literally.….and I think about it. I think about my family and I’m like, wow, this is like being a police officer or something, in war or something.”

I want to thank you for putting your life on the line for all of us every day. I know that being a rapper is tough work. I have tried to rap, and it is very difficult to keep up with the pulse of the rhyme flow…although when Ice Ice Baby comes on the radio, I can usually keep up with ol’ Vanilla. Anywho, your job is just some very dangerous work. Most people don’t consider… if you rap really fast, without a chance to inhale, you could pass out and hit your head.

That last paragraph was covered in sarcasm. I’m letting you know, just so you do not think I agree with your very ignorant assessment of your career (or any other performer)as it relates to a person in the military or a police officer’s service. You sir, are as misguided as they come. I do have a suggestion for you. Since you are accustomed to danger, from your life as an international rapper, I am strongly encouraging you immediately abandon you career as a super star and join the military. After joining, I would like you to volunteer to be deployed in Afghanistan or one of the numerous other forward locations where our men an women are currently serving. When the Taliban starts shooting at you, perhaps you could stand up and let the words flow. It could be something like “I’m Kanye West, wearing a flak vest.” I’m sure they would just drop weapons and surrender. You could quite possibly end all wars, just from the enemy being star-struck.

Your line of thinking is part of the problem in the world today….which include entertainers thinking they are something more than just entertainers. I know it is supply and demand and the demand for your services is high. I get economics. What I do not get is you EVER comparing what you do for a living to our heroic military members, who are always in harm’s way… and my brother and sister police officers who have to go to work carrying weapons and wearing a bullet-proof vest to protect themselves.

Check yourself, before you wreck yourself….Chief Oliver.

lol!  I could not have put that better myself!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Police Chief writes EPIC letter to Kanye After He Compared Himself to a Police Officer & Soldier Empty Re: Police Chief writes EPIC letter to Kanye After He Compared Himself to a Police Officer & Soldier

Post by veya_victaous Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:20 pm

I think this police officer is actually more of a problem than Kanye.

Kanye may be a wanker but he aint shooting, killing and denying freedom to his fellow citizens.
And A US solider is an invader an man willing to die to enforce the will of the Corporate oligarchy on the world.

The World would be a better place with out those people. Kanye gets paid a lot of money to do what he does, what is the police officers excuse?

Last edited by veya_victaous on Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Police Chief writes EPIC letter to Kanye After He Compared Himself to a Police Officer & Soldier Empty Re: Police Chief writes EPIC letter to Kanye After He Compared Himself to a Police Officer & Soldier

Post by Guest Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:27 pm

Kanye may be a wanker but he aint shooting, killing and denying freedom to his fellow citizens.
And A US solider is an invader an man willing to die to enforce the will of the Corporate Oligacry on the world.

Now ain't that the truth. Cue gasps of horror from the RW and how dare you say that about 'our boys'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:27 am

Check out the part that begins around 2:30. You think the U.S. soldier is in a position to dictate what he does? He comes, almost inevitably, from a place stricken by poverty and really short on opportunities.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:00 am

He certainly does, but unfortunately, because of that position, he thinks the Army and those that control the army are his saviours and is willing to do what they want. Like most, he is manipulated too.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:41 am

@ben
Everyman chooses his path.

Your right he has nothing, his country gives him nothing. Yet some in HIS country have excessive wealth, and yet they keep him with nothing. What does he get out of the war, nothing.

SO why the did he choose to go murder some other poor fucker with nothing who lives on the other side of the world? there are people in his own country that can more than afford to feed and house him but CHOOSE not to. So why does he choose to go a fight for them, seriously if he gets crippled the rich are not going to look after him. why risk his life for very low pay just to make the people that oppress him richer, those same ones that would let him and his family starve (food stamps are pathetic  No )

He is brainwashed because he fights to keep himself (his children and people all over the world) oppressed. So I stand by my statement

A US solider is an invader an man willing to die to enforce the will of the Corporate oligarchy on the world

veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:13 pm

veya_victaous wrote:Your right he has nothing, his country gives him nothing. Yet some in HIS country have excessive wealth, and yet they keep him with nothing. What does he get out of the war, nothing.

His country will give him a college education, health care while serving and health care for life if he/she serves in wartime, plus a multitude of career training opportunities.

Not to mention the fact that there's an ongoing public push for companies to hire veterans. They get a lot more than "nothing."
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:40 pm

Great letter and how dare he compare himself to someone in the war zone for crying out loud! He has no shame!
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:07 pm

I mean nothing without serving.

And Still

health care while serving and health care for life.
that is debatable,
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/mar/26/us-veterans-inadequate-care-war
Plus they are only getting the level of health care an regular Aussie gets for free. Ex-military get premium care. PTSD get you about $500 a week pension for life.

a college education,
Subsidised for all Australians, plus we get an interest free loan from the gov't to cover the difference which we don’t have to pay back until we earn enough (there is a table of how much you have to pay versus how much you earn) not so relevant to Aussie soldiers, if they wanted to go to college they could without any military service and Our army pays at a level to match most college grads. Our is actually doing the opposite trying to entice people into military training Instead of College.

plus a multitude of career training opportunities.
no more than any other Army, Most Aussie Soldiers are qualified tradesmen if they are just regular infantry. (we don’t have much regular infantry). Plus we get them in our publically funded education anyway again no need for military service.

PLUS the Aussie Solider get access to interest free loans (for life), and quite substantial housing allowance (often getting houses for half price). Honestly can say I have NEVER seen a man that has been an Australian solider living on the street.

SO he gets nothing from his country unless he serves were he gets paid very little. Like you say he joins for the things I take for granted as being available, and at least subsidised if not free, in my country.

But the Guys with a lot of money don’t want to pay their share toward prosperity in the USA. It is not his fault but his is far from innocent. And he is definitely NOT a hero for doing what he does.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down