NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Body of girl found in field is thought to be missing 15 year old.

4 posters

Go down

Body of girl found in field is thought to be missing 15 year old. Empty Body of girl found in field is thought to be missing 15 year old.

Post by Syl Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:45 pm

Police believe the body found in a Leicestershire field is that of missing teenager Kayleigh Haywood.
Kayleigh has not been seen since Friday night when she is thought to have met a man she had been in contact with online.

Two men aged 27 and 28 have been arrested on suspicion of her murder.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/kayleigh-haywood-missing-body-found-6858408
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Body of girl found in field is thought to be missing 15 year old. Empty Re: Body of girl found in field is thought to be missing 15 year old.

Post by eddie Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:33 pm

I bet she knew them.

Her poor parents, Sad Sad
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Body of girl found in field is thought to be missing 15 year old. Empty Re: Body of girl found in field is thought to be missing 15 year old.

Post by Syl Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:55 pm

eddie wrote:I bet she knew them.

Her poor parents, Sad Sad

They must be going through hell. They hoped she was still alive when her phone and items of her clothing were being discovered....sadly they now know she is dead.
The 28 year old man has been charged with rape and murder.
The 27 year old has been charged with grooming and sexual activity with a child.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:59 pm

Stormee wrote:The girls parents did not really know where she was or what she was up to??????????

They thought they did, I read her dad dropped her off somewhere on Friday night but she didn't go to where she said she was going.

I wonder if she was groomed online? It must be very hard to keep up with what kids are doing when they are let loose on their laptops etc. I think all parents should try to keep up with modern technology like Facebook and Twitter, so at least they have some idea of what their kids are up to.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:35 pm

The men accused of raping and murdering Kayleigh.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/kayleigh-haywood-first-pictures-two-6867636#rlabs=1%20rt$category%20p$1
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:55 pm

evil bastards....if they are found undeniably guilty...(careful) terminate them horribly
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:39 pm

Lord Foul wrote:evil bastards....if they are found undeniably guilty...(careful)   terminate them horribly

I agree....well maybe not horribly, quickly would do....just get rid.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down