NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mum Perfectly Illustrates What It's Like To Be A Parent Of Twins In Chaotic Gif

3 posters

Go down

Mum Perfectly Illustrates What It's Like To Be A Parent Of Twins In Chaotic Gif Empty Mum Perfectly Illustrates What It's Like To Be A Parent Of Twins In Chaotic Gif

Post by Guest Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:30 am

Being a parent of baby twins is never going to be an easy ride, and this mum has created a funny gif that captures how the fun never stops.
In the short video, the mum is desperately trying to dress her twins in their onesies.
But while one is safely in her hands getting dressed, the other is off elsewhere climbing the window. Oh the joys.

And so the saga continues...

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/11/19/mum-twins-never-stops-funny-gif_n_8597948.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

Unable to copy, so is on link, bless her ha ha

Back to top Go down

Mum Perfectly Illustrates What It's Like To Be A Parent Of Twins In Chaotic Gif Empty Re: Mum Perfectly Illustrates What It's Like To Be A Parent Of Twins In Chaotic Gif

Post by Original Quill Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:44 pm

So cute.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Mum Perfectly Illustrates What It's Like To Be A Parent Of Twins In Chaotic Gif Empty Re: Mum Perfectly Illustrates What It's Like To Be A Parent Of Twins In Chaotic Gif

Post by eddie Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:46 pm

I've seen that before and it's brilliant!
I was highly likely to have twins actually, as my maternal grandmother was a twin - and its supposed to skip a generation.

Luckily enough for my sanity, I didn't!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:44 am

Well I can speak from experience on this as I am the father of twins. And it's true that it is a lot of hard work especially as we already had a 3 year old boy to look after as well. The twins were born in the Simpson's Memorial Pavilion in Edinburgh Royal Infirmary and we were really made up with them.  
When we got them home we pratically had to put our lives on hold and work a shift system where I would get up throgh the night to feed and change them and the wife would do all the work through the day. I'd get them ready around 6 in the morning whilst getting ready for work feeding and changing them and breaking wind etc. I'm sure I must have stank of Ostermilk and Johnston's baby powder.
It was hard but it was fun as well watching them growing up and into baby walkers etc.

Wouldn't change it for the world.

Certainly was a bit like this lol

Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:14 pm

Ah that's a lovely story irn

I do get the feeling you're a wonderful dad x
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down