NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

as a parent or would be parent would you ever "chastise" your child??

Go down

as a parent or would be parent would you ever "chastise" your child?? Empty as a parent or would be parent would you ever "chastise" your child??

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:19 am

tell off, correct, you know what I mean... Smile

as a parent or would be parent would you ever "chastise" your child?? 9k=

Back to top Go down

as a parent or would be parent would you ever "chastise" your child?? Empty Re: as a parent or would be parent would you ever "chastise" your child??

Post by nicko Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:47 am

A short sharp slap on the leg for naughty kids? i'll get bollocked for that I suppose.Rolling Eyes
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

as a parent or would be parent would you ever "chastise" your child?? Empty Re: as a parent or would be parent would you ever "chastise" your child??

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:49 am

nicko wrote:A short sharp slap on the leg for naughty kids?      i'll get bollocked for that I suppose.Rolling Eyes  

exactly, kids have to be shown right from wrong how else will they learn.. look where not chastising kids has got us...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:51 pm

Funnily enough we were having this conversation yesterday. Neither of mine can remember being smacked.
I can only remember one occasion for each of them. I am not opposed to smacking at all I am opposed to parents dragging tired kids around ignoring them for an hour and then screaming "WHAT! You are doing my fucking head in!"
What chance do those kids have?
Chastising is one thing how some kids are dragged up is quite another.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:47 pm

Nems wrote:Funnily enough we were having this conversation yesterday. Neither of mine can remember being smacked.
I can only remember one occasion for each of them. I am not opposed to smacking at all I am opposed to parents dragging tired kids around ignoring them for an hour and  then screaming "WHAT! You are doing my fucking head in!"
What chance do those kids have?
Chastising is one thing how some kids are dragged up is quite another.

lol I know what you mean about the ones ignoring their kids...

one way or another kids have to know what is right and what is wrong!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down