NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jonah Lomu: 'A Legend And A Gentleman'

2 posters

NewsFix :: Sport :: Sport

Go down

Jonah Lomu: 'A Legend And A Gentleman'  Empty Jonah Lomu: 'A Legend And A Gentleman'

Post by Guest Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:35 am

Jonah Lomu has been described as a "true legend and a gentleman" as the world of sport reacts to his death.

Former New Zealand captain Sean Fitzpatrick took to Twitter to say: "Our thoughts are with the @JONAHTALILOMU family tonight. A very special person. @AllBlacks."

Current All Blacks favourite Dan Carter tweeted: "I still can't believe the sad news. Love & thoughts go out to Jonahs family #RIPJonah."
England Rugby World Cup winner Jonny Wilkinson said: "I am so, so devastated to hear of the passing away of @JONAHTALILOMU
"The greatest superstar and just a fabulous human being. Deeply saddened."

Jonah Lomu: 'A Legend And A Gentleman'  Gettyimages-966024-1-589x442
[list=gallery__list]
 [/list]
England's Mike Brown tweeted: "I can't believe the legend Jonah has passed away! So so sad An inspiration & hero to everyone ever involved in rugby."

And Sale Sharks player Danny Cipriani said: "Jonah Lomu and Christian Cullen are the reason I picked up a rugby ball - JL was a legend and a true inspiration who kept fighting."

Former Wales fly-half Jonathan Davies said: "Can't believe that Jonah Lomu has passed away. Was with him and his wife and family for an evening last month.

"So sad, life is so cruel. RIP Jonah you were a true legend and a gentleman.
"You changed the game of rugby and will be sorely missed. My thoughts are with your family."
New Zealand Prime Minister John Key tweeted: "Deeply saddened to hear of Jonah Lomu's unexpected passing this morning.
"The thoughts of the entire country are with his family."

http://news.sky.com/story/1589538/jonah-lomu-a-legend-and-a-gentleman

http://news.sky.com/story/1589524/rugby-legend-jonah-lomu-dies-aged-40

May he R I P

A true giant in the game of Rugby.

Back to top Go down

Jonah Lomu: 'A Legend And A Gentleman'  Empty Re: Jonah Lomu: 'A Legend And A Gentleman'

Post by veya_victaous Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:35 pm

RIP
a huge hero to the kiwis
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Jonah Lomu: 'A Legend And A Gentleman'  Empty Re: Jonah Lomu: 'A Legend And A Gentleman'

Post by Cass Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:05 am

So sad, so young. What a great player he was.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down