NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sex offenders including paedophiles should be allowed to adopt, Theresa May told

+2
Tommy Monk
eddie
6 posters

Go down

Sex offenders including paedophiles should be allowed to adopt, Theresa May told Empty Sex offenders including paedophiles should be allowed to adopt, Theresa May told

Post by eddie Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:14 am

Sex offenders including paedophiles should be allowed to adopt, Theresa May told

Rules which bar sex offenders from working with children are ‘unfair’ and even convicted paedophiles should have the right to adopt, a leading legal academic has said.

Helen Reece, a reader in law at the London School of Economics, called on Theresa May, the Home Secretary, to relax rules which automatically ban sex offenders from caring for children, saying that this could breach their human rights.

In an article in the respected Child and Family Law Quarterly, Miss Reece suggested that reoffending rates were not high among sex criminals, adding: “despite growing public concern over paedophilia, the numbers of child sex murders are very low.”

A review is currently ongoing into the Vetting and Barring Scheme, introduced following the 2002 Soham murders, amid concerns by ministers that it is too heavy handed.
As well as banning certain offenders, the law currently requires adults coming into regular contact with children other than their own to be screened.

Mrs May ordered the review amid concerns about the vetting of ordinary volunteers such as parents who drive children to football practice and church flower arrangers.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/conservative/8201521/Sex-offenders-including-paedophiles-should-be-allowed-to-adopt-Theresa-May-told.html
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Sex offenders including paedophiles should be allowed to adopt, Theresa May told Empty Re: Sex offenders including paedophiles should be allowed to adopt, Theresa May told

Post by eddie Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:19 am

I actually think some people are so intent on being "different" and hug a fucking tree, that they've lost the plot!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Sex offenders including paedophiles should be allowed to adopt, Theresa May told Empty Re: Sex offenders including paedophiles should be allowed to adopt, Theresa May told

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:40 am

That is complete madness.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:45 am

Utter madness!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:02 pm

The rules are there for the protection of children and should certainly remain.

Just like adoptive children should only be placed in as much a normal and natural environment as possible with a mother and a father, as is in the best interests of The child too!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:07 pm

You know what Tommy, you never fail to live down to people's expectations of you, do you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:13 pm

Looking after the rights and well being of a child is paramount.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:21 pm

Because there is a difference over intent and stop trying to derail this thread Zack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:23 pm

Good grief, so it is Zack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:24 pm

Didge wrote:Because there is a difference over intent and stop trying to derail this thread Zack.

How are you posting here when it says you are restricted to the basement?  I just curious, though restricted meant restricted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:25 pm

Good point, some people are clearly in collusion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:28 pm

No its simple Zack, some people, which I now know others are involved are that childish.
You ousted yourself and even more so when you stated to hound Eilzel off this forum.
So I know what you and opthers are up to and ben is going to be informed also of this.
The fact you think some of us are stupid as to what is going on really is just implicating and compremising a certain person even further and all because they cannot grow up

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:34 pm

Get back down in the basement where you belong!!!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:34 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Get back down in the basement where you belong!!!

lol!

Post reported.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:36 pm

Didge wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Get back down in the basement where you belong!!!

lol!

Post reported.

Are you nuts?   How can you report that, it says beneath your name,  On Restricted Access (Basement)!  So the moderators obviously think you have been restricted to the basement and that's where you should be at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:42 pm

I'm glad he has brought it to the attention of The mods that he has escaped...

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:44 pm

Well it did seem a bit dopey, bringing it to their attention.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 pm

That's our dodge...

DOH!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:48 pm

Thread reported.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:52 pm

If only you would be so conscious of your own dodgy behaviour Didge...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:02 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:No its simple Zack, some people, which I now know others are involved are that childish.
You ousted yourself and even more so when you stated to hound Eilzel off this forum.
So I know what you and opthers are up to and ben is going to be informed also of this.
The fact you think some of us are stupid as to what is going on really is just implicating and compremising a certain person even further and all because they cannot grow up

Which other people, you coward?

Thread already reported

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:05 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

Thread already reported

What does that mean? Why can't you answer the question? Why are you wound up again?

I am very happy thank you Zack, even more so now, but why are you so concerned?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:11 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

I am very happy thank you Zack, even more so now, but why are you so concerned?

I'm genuinely worried about your hissy fits. Especially when you blow a fuse, like today.

You are a nobody with no medical qualifications.
Hence to be concerned over something you know nothing aout is a tad ridiculous.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:28 pm

This stoey came up as a post on my FB page and I shared it and read it.

I had no intentions of this being a homophobic thread it's a news story!!

As to why it's been reported I have no clue!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:29 pm

eddie wrote:This stoey came up as a post on my FB page and I shared it and read it.

I had no intentions of this being a homophobic thread it's a news story!!

As to why it's been reported I have no clue!

Jackanory

Some people think others were born yesterday, sadly your sheep have given the game away.

All has been reported to the real admin that do not act like 2 year olds

I shall let them deal with all this

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:30 pm

WHat are you ducking wittering on about??

When les tells you what I shared on FB - and actually it was last night - I'll expect an apology
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:31 pm

eddie wrote:WHat are you ducking wittering on about??

When les tells you what I shared on FB - and actually it was last night - I'll expect an apology

You are now on permemnant ignore and will never have anymore dealings with me even more so when you lose your position and thank goodness for that as things can get back to normal on here

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:36 pm

Didge I am telling you again, that all mods are in agreement on your behaviour and what actions are to be taken.

All the reporting and making up stories to try and worm your way out isn't going to work.

So ignore me please do.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:48 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:WHat are you ducking wittering on about??

You are now on permemnant ignore and will never have anymore dealings with me even more so when you lose your position and thank goodness for that as things can get back to normal on here

The system will not let you put a moderator on ignore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:53 pm

Didge, Zack and eddie are in not working together. This was on ed's Facebook yesterday. Just an unfortunate coincidence.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:55 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

I'm genuinely worried about your hissy fits. Especially when you blow a fuse, like today.

You are a nobody with no medical qualifications.
Hence to be concerned over something you know nothing aout is a tad ridiculous.

I don't need medical qualifications to know you are paranoid, if you think Eddie and I are colluding against you and Les.

I wouldn't collude with any poster against another poster and I would leave never deliberately hurt les
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:24 pm

Meanwhile, back to what this thread is supposed to be about: NO, NO, NO...AND FRIGGIN' NO AGAIN!
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:04 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:Meanwhile, back to what this thread is supposed to be about: NO, NO, NO...AND FRIGGIN' NO AGAIN!

And NO, a million times more to infinity
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down