NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White lesbian couple allowed to adopt three-year-old Muslim girl 'against the wishes of her family'

3 posters

Go down

White lesbian couple allowed to adopt three-year-old Muslim girl 'against the wishes of her family' Empty White lesbian couple allowed to adopt three-year-old Muslim girl 'against the wishes of her family'

Post by ALLAKAKA Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:03 pm

Somali family spoke out after decision by Harrow council
They say the girl's mother was not kept properly informed

Also claim family members offered to adopt, but were rejected
Council said that 'no Muslim adopters' were available for her

By Kieran Corcoran

PUBLISHED: 01:49, 2 February 2014 | UPDATED: 01:56, 2 February 2014

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2550317/White-lesbian-couple-allowed-adopt-three-year-old-Muslim-girl-against-wishes-family.html#ixzz2sCH0Is00
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

White lesbian couple allowed to adopt three-year-old Muslim girl 'against the wishes of her family' Empty Re: White lesbian couple allowed to adopt three-year-old Muslim girl 'against the wishes of her family'

Post by Clarkson Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:36 pm

I don't quite know what I think about this.

Lefty social workers pissing of Muslims how unusual. There is no precedent.

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

White lesbian couple allowed to adopt three-year-old Muslim girl 'against the wishes of her family' Empty Re: White lesbian couple allowed to adopt three-year-old Muslim girl 'against the wishes of her family'

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:41 pm

Clarkson wrote:I don't quite know what I think about this.

Where do you get the "lefty" info from?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:12 pm

In the UK it is well known that anyone who becomes a social worker is a red under the bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:53 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Clarkson wrote:I don't quite know what I think about this.

Where do you get the "lefty" info from?

If you read this http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2550725/DOMINIC-LAWSON-A-ruthless-Tory-takeover-Quangoland-If-true.html you will get an idea of how badly balanced our non elected establishment supervision is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down