NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MP's to debate legalisation of cannabis!!!!

2 posters

Go down

MP's to debate legalisation of cannabis!!!! Empty MP's to debate legalisation of cannabis!!!!

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:31 pm

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/sep/09/mps-debate-cannabis-legalisation-petition-signatures

MPs will debate whether to legalise the production, sale and use of cannabis after a petition calling for a change in the law reached more than 200,000 signatures.

Paul Flynn, Labour MP for Newport West, who has worked with cannabis law reform campaigners, will lead the debate in Westminster Hall on 12 October.

The government has already insisted in reply that it has no plans to legalise cannabis since a change in the law “would not address the harm to individuals and communities”.

James Owen, who started the petition, said that despite public backing – it reached more than 125,000 signatures in just five days after it was posted in August – he was not hopeful that the debate could change the government’s position.

some cancer sufferers and others may be glad if it were legalised..

Back to top Go down

MP's to debate legalisation of cannabis!!!! Empty Re: MP's to debate legalisation of cannabis!!!!

Post by eddie Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:34 pm

I'll be glad. I think it's a good thing
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

MP's to debate legalisation of cannabis!!!! Empty Re: MP's to debate legalisation of cannabis!!!!

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:54 pm

eddie wrote:I'll be glad. I think it's a good thing

I do too, if it can help people make it accessible...

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:00 pm

Sounds like a good, common-sense measure. I wish Texas would take the matter a little more seriously -- when they legalized marijuana in Colorado, that state gained 16,000 jobs in the first year alone, and Colorado only has 5.3 million people.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:33 pm

heavenlyfatheryetagain wrote:
eddie wrote:I'll be glad. I think it's a good thing

Yep. Perhaps it'll bring the price down and also stop a lot of the shit that's being sold in the streets.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:35 pm

eddie wrote:
heavenlyfatheryetagain wrote:

Yep. Perhaps it'll bring the price down and also stop a lot of the shit that's being sold in the streets.

at least they might know what's actually in it...

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:41 pm

Exactly.
When I used to smoke it there was proper bush (weed) - I only bought mine from a couple of Rastas I knew - and a nice bit of hash (my dad used to get me that)

Now there's this horrible skunk. It stinks and I'm sure it makes people crazy.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down