NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well done Andy Murray BBC Sports personality of the year 2013

2 posters

NewsFix :: Sport :: Sport

Go down

Well done Andy Murray BBC Sports personality of the year 2013 Empty Well done Andy Murray BBC Sports personality of the year 2013

Post by Irn Bru Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:14 am

A worthy winner and the whole nation must be so proud of his achievement in winning Wimbers thus ending such a long wait for a British male winner.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/sports-personality/25368190

Well done Andy Murray BBC Sports personality of the year 2013 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ11fdXOLldtK4l8oMy7TlxuQp61KfQl-ruGsaeRXtwd9X_F27hww
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Well done Andy Murray BBC Sports personality of the year 2013 Empty Re: Well done Andy Murray BBC Sports personality of the year 2013

Post by veya_victaous Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:27 am

Yeah but he's a Scot (nothing wrong with that  Smile )
How long since England's won?  Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz 

Note: Australians believe the whole United Kingdom thing is Cheating when it comes to sports  Razz Laughing Razz Laughing Razz Laughing 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Well done Andy Murray BBC Sports personality of the year 2013 Empty Re: Well done Andy Murray BBC Sports personality of the year 2013

Post by Irn Bru Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:31 am

veya_victaous wrote:Yeah but he's a Scot (nothing wrong with that  Smile )
How long since England's won?  Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz 

Note: Australians believe the whole United Kingdom thing is Cheating when it comes to sports  Razz Laughing Razz Laughing Razz Laughing 

Good morning veya. Well they ain't cheating this morning as the England cricket team are getting slaughtered down your way this morning. We Scots are exempt from that of course lol
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:47 am

Do Scots Play Cricket? and it is England we are playing right ? (sorry I don't really follow) are they cheating at Cricket TOO  Suspect Suspect Suspect 

And Good Evening Sir  :::grouch:: 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:01 am

veya_victaous wrote:Do Scots Play Cricket? and it is England we are playing right ? (sorry I don't really follow) are they cheating at Cricket TOO  Suspect Suspect Suspect 

And Good Evening Sir  :::grouch:: 

We do play cricket but not that many Scots play the game. In fact we're crap at it so nuff said about that lol.

I really can't comment on whether England cheat at cricket by doing a bit of ball tampering.

And yes, good evening to you too - at 09:00 am in the morning here in Edinburgh.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:06 am

We're quite good at darts, dominoes and snooker. You know, the sort of games they play in pubs lol.

Neil Robertson from Australia just won the UK snooker championship the other day so your folks at quite good at snooker as well
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:17 am

8pm here sun has just gone down  sunny 

Of course we're good a snooker, you can bet on it at the pub. Most Australians try to get good at those things  :D :D :D :D drunken drunken 

Darts are too dangerous for here  ::resmahauth:: ::resmahauth::  can't let convicts have weapons you know  :<:i}: 

And I don't know if Australians consider dominoes a sport? that is the game with the little black blocks with dots, right?

unfortunately here Pokies are legal and in every pub  :/pwn://:  they are rather killing all the pub sports  No NoNo

doing a bit of ball tampering.
lol that sounds so gay  lol!  or painful :\\:[: :\\:[: affraid pale 

But a part form that I meant they aren't using ring-ins from places other than England (i.e Wales, Scotland, Ireland and any etc  :\\:[: ) Exclamation  Question  Exclamation  Question  Exclamation   Cause I got to add that to my arsenal if they are  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:34 pm

I join you in your congratulations of Andy Murray Irn, I thought everyone had done well in their sport who were nominated, but I believe along with many others that Andy was deservedly voted for given his sole efforts and successes amd lets not forget tennis is a very physical sport ...

And he achieved what no other Briton had for 77 years.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down