NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teenager hailed as 'hero' for saving a woman being kidnapped - by buying her captor lunch

Go down

Teenager hailed as 'hero' for saving a woman being kidnapped - by buying her captor lunch  Empty Teenager hailed as 'hero' for saving a woman being kidnapped - by buying her captor lunch

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:09 am

Police have praised the quick thinking of a teenager in Canada who saved a woman being kidnapped by befriending her captor. Malyk Bonnet, a 17-year-old from Montreal, was called a "hero" after he sensed something was wrong when he spotted a man and a woman arguing at a bus stop. Bonnet took the bus with the couple and even bought them lunch before he had an opportunity to call police. It turned out the man, who police described as "very dangerous", was wanted for abducting his ex-girlfriend hours earlier. Describing what first caught his attention about the couple, Bonnet told CBC News: "The guy was screaming at her, the girl. He wasn't really gentle with her and I started watching because I thought he would hit her, so I approached them a little bit

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/teenager-hailed-as-hero-for-saving-a-woman-being-kidnapped--by-buying-her-captor-lunch-10467306.html

Back to top Go down