NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Even I was utter shocked by this - IDF PUNCHING TO THE GROUND A MIDDLE AGED WOMAN

2 posters

Go down

Even I was utter shocked by this - IDF PUNCHING TO THE GROUND A MIDDLE AGED WOMAN Empty Even I was utter shocked by this - IDF PUNCHING TO THE GROUND A MIDDLE AGED WOMAN

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:13 am

Sorry, said goodnight but had to show this

https://vine.co/v/OvT1rr7HjDu

It's a video, can't put it up because it's not youtube.  Shocked me to the core, the total visciousness of the punch on a helpless woman.  Utter scum.

Back to top Go down

Even I was utter shocked by this - IDF PUNCHING TO THE GROUND A MIDDLE AGED WOMAN Empty Re: Even I was utter shocked by this - IDF PUNCHING TO THE GROUND A MIDDLE AGED WOMAN

Post by Irn Bru Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:27 am

What a big brave man he was swinging at her like that.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Even I was utter shocked by this - IDF PUNCHING TO THE GROUND A MIDDLE AGED WOMAN Empty Re: Even I was utter shocked by this - IDF PUNCHING TO THE GROUND A MIDDLE AGED WOMAN

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:22 am

Disgusting indeed but why is something being brought up from 2014 which has no background story or what actually happenned here?
Is it the poster is continuing in their campaign of hate to promote anything of Israel or the IDF in a bad light?

I mean do they ever post things like this?

Yes I have no doubt that some IDF soliders commit crimes and maybe even war crimes all of which I condemn, but if you are going to show something in perspective then shows some balance as seen.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:33 pm

I said it was disgusting

.I said it was disgusting, you having trouble reading today?
As your infantile response I ewxpect nothing less and shows you have not the intellect to debate me.
I shall reserve such debate for posters who can understand points made and offer decent debate.

Move aside or step up to the mark because at present you are acting like a child

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:41 pm

Its a valid question that why is old news being dragged up?
One reason, to promote hate.
I question reasons when a person has an agenda, you clearly are blind to this, so I can forgive your blindness here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:56 pm

eddie wrote:Careful not to defame a poster here didge.
You might get reported Rolling Eyes

So childish
This is being used to promote hate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down