NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"I have been raped thirty times...and it's not even lunchtime...."

3 posters

Go down

"I have been raped thirty times...and it's not even lunchtime...."  Empty "I have been raped thirty times...and it's not even lunchtime...."

Post by eddie Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:18 am

"I have been raped thirty times...and it's not even lunchtime...."  Image13

READ THIS QUOTE VERY CAREFULLY, AND THEN REALIZE THAT THIS GIRL HAS TOTALLY BEEN IGNORED BY THE WORLD…NOW IMAGINE IF SHE WAS PALESTINIAN

Girls as young as 9 are being raped and tortured by ISIS savages, according to aid workers in Iraq.
Express Hundreds of Yazidi women and children who were taken hostage by the brutal regime were released this week after more than eight months in captivity.

But volunteers in huge make-shift refugee camps have given a distressing account of trauma and abuse at the hand of the jihadist group, which continues to wage a bloody war across the region.
Charity workers said one nine-year-old girl, who was left pregnant after being raped by at least 10 different men, was so young and weak she was likely to die during childbirth. “Even a caesarean section is dangerous,” Yousif Daoud, a Canadian-based aid worker who recently returned from the region, said. “The abuse she has suffered left her mentally and physically traumatized.”

The freed group of 200 girls and women was taken hostage last summer after intense fighting in northern Iraq.
Tens of thousands of Yazidis – a minority group based mainly in the Kurdistan region of the country – were attacked and besieged on a mountain side in August 2014. Hundreds were killed during the fighting and estimates put the number of girls still being held by extremist fighters at up to 4,000.

https://www.knightstemplarinternational.com/read-this-quote-very-carefully-and-then-realize-that-this-girl-has-totally-been-ignored-by-the-worldnow-imagine-if-she-was-palestinian/
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

"I have been raped thirty times...and it's not even lunchtime...."  Empty Re: "I have been raped thirty times...and it's not even lunchtime...."

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:35 am

So ISIS are monsters - tell me something I don't know.

The question is - what should be done about them? Should the UK and US go in there and try to obliterate them? What happens when innocent people are killed too? What happens when another power vacuum is created and another group of monsters tries to take over?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

"I have been raped thirty times...and it's not even lunchtime...."  Empty Re: "I have been raped thirty times...and it's not even lunchtime...."

Post by eddie Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:38 am

Morning rags

I thought it was a powerful article though why it has to mention that she's not Palestinian I don't know?
She's a girl and where she comes from should hardly matter!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:40 am

Kind of makes me feel a little sick to say it, but maybe the only option is to keep taking out their leaders until they collapse under the lack of real leaders. It's what al-Qaida wanted to do to the West.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:43 am

eddie wrote:Morning rags

I thought it was a powerful article though why it has to mention that she's not Palestinian I don't know?
She's a girl and where she comes from should hardly matter!

Morning eddie.

Yes, it is powerful, and I'm sure people will sit there and say how dreadful it is. I also don't know why Palestine was mentioned - ISIS and their ill-treatment of people is in the news all the time these days.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:44 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:Kind of makes me feel a little sick to say it, but maybe the only option is to keep taking out their leaders until they collapse under the lack of real leaders. It's what al-Qaida wanted to do to the West.

Hmmmm, I'm not sure that would work. New leaders are easy to find in that kind of organisation.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:44 am

Morning All, the frustrating and awful thing is, she is not forgotten, but that Syria, ISIS etc are in such a damn mess nobody knows what to do.  The Kurds were fighting ISIS, now Turkey and the US are bombing the Kurds.  Makes you want to pull your hair out by the roots.

BTW, tried to have a look at the whole article and got this message:

An error occurred during a connection to www.knightstemplarinternational.com. Peer's Certificate has been revoked. (Error code: sec_error_revoked_certificate)

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.

I'm a bit wary of any site that calls itself knightstemplar.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:52 am

Oh really sassy? I've only just used it?
Wonder why that happened?

I'll check it out again

Edit: it worked for me? scratch
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:54 am

Don't worry, got my Dad coming to stay for a few days, so got to go anyway, have a good day.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:57 am

sassy wrote:Don't worry, got my Dad coming to stay for a few days, so got to go anyway, have a good day.  

You too Smile
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:28 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:Kind of makes me feel a little sick to say it, but maybe the only option is to keep taking out their leaders until they collapse under the lack of real leaders. It's what al-Qaida wanted to do to the West.

Hmmmm, I'm not sure that would work. New leaders are easy to find in that kind of organisation.

It was also the FBI approach that greatly reduced the influence of the Mafia. They kept locking up powerful bosses until it was mostly underlings trying to run their gangs, and they bumbled and got caught more often. The "brain drain" strategy of defeating an organization.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:02 pm

Of course there is always

20 x 20 megatonne scattered evenly over the areas "I have been raped thirty times...and it's not even lunchtime...."  202592697

the oil shouldnt be too badly affected since its deep underground.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down