NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stop shredding: abuse inquiry judge seeks evidence

3 posters

Go down

Stop shredding: abuse inquiry judge seeks evidence  Empty Stop shredding: abuse inquiry judge seeks evidence

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:26 am

Whitehall has been ordered not to shred, hide or lose any documents that could be relevant to the independent inquiry into child abuse.

Justice Lowell Goddard, the New Zealand judge who will formally open her inquiry today, has written to the cabinet secretary and leaders of more than 240 other bodies — including police, the NHS and churches — ordering them to search for and retain all material that may be of use to her.

The judge has specifically ordered that “no documents relating to the reward of honours to any person is destroyed pending the outcome of the independent inquiry"

More at http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/law/article4491946.ece

And of course, there is no Whitehall coverup, it's just a conspiracy theory according to Cameron.

Back to top Go down

Stop shredding: abuse inquiry judge seeks evidence  Empty Re: Stop shredding: abuse inquiry judge seeks evidence

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:53 am

Better late than never I guess, although I suspect shredders have been running for months.

Back to top Go down

Stop shredding: abuse inquiry judge seeks evidence  Empty Re: Stop shredding: abuse inquiry judge seeks evidence

Post by nicko Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:57 pm

Didn't Tony Blair "accidently" shred his expenses lists?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:24 pm

All lies eventually get exposed.
I await eagerly.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:44 pm

Too little too late I fear... the shredders have probably already been doing overtime!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down