NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furious stand-off at bus stop after bus driver blocks in car

5 posters

Go down

Furious stand-off at bus stop after bus driver blocks in car Empty Furious stand-off at bus stop after bus driver blocks in car

Post by Guest Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:49 am

A bus driver was met with a barrage of abuse when he pulled up at a bus stop, blocking in a woman who had illegally parked on the double yellow lines. The incident, captured on video by the driver, saw the driver of the white Volkswagen and her friends rant angrily at the driver because he refused to leave until his scheduled departure time of three minutes past four. A man dressed in a white shirt becomes increasingly irate, telling the driver: "I'm going to make sure your career is jeopardised, pal." He goes on to threaten the driver by claiming to be a "highly professional trained person" and repeating three times, "I'm a trained fighter".

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newsvideo/viral-video/11724392/Furious-stand-off-at-bus-stop-after-bus-driver-blocks-in-car.html

Back to top Go down

Furious stand-off at bus stop after bus driver blocks in car Empty Re: Furious stand-off at bus stop after bus driver blocks in car

Post by Guest Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:57 am

tuff on the car driver don`t park at a bus stop .....not rocket science is it
he should be charged with threatening behaviour and if he is a trained fighter that`s even worse as his hands could be classed as a deadly weapon

Back to top Go down

Furious stand-off at bus stop after bus driver blocks in car Empty Re: Furious stand-off at bus stop after bus driver blocks in car

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:00 am

What a dickhead. Why would the bus driver lose his job because some daft woman parked illegally? I hope she gets fined for that. Laughing

Anyway, how is she blocked in? She could easily get her car out of there.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:19 am

Good on the bus driver, I can't stand people like that. Brave, too -- the man in the white shirt must be one rough, tough cocoa-puff Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:34 pm

There is no stopping at bus stops at any time... instant parking ticket... even if you stop just for a couple of seconds to let someone out of your car...

I know this because I got a ticket in Croydon doing exactly that!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:40 pm

I still can't see how the car is blocked in. It's facing the other way, so why can't she just drive away - after checking there's nothing coming of course?

That bloke made a right tit of himself. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:48 pm

In the US, to threaten a bus or driver is a terrorist act, covered in the Us Patriot Act.  A bus is public transportation; so were the planes hijacked on 9/11.  The same law covers both.

This is causing some laughable, but expensive situations for those who think they are just letting off steam in some road rage episode.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:09 pm

Original Quill wrote:In the US, to threaten a bus or driver is a terrorist act, covered in the Us Patriot Act.  A bus is public transportation; so were the planes hijacked on 9/11.  The same law covers both.

This is causing some laughable, but expensive situations for those who think they are just letting off steam in some road rage episode.

Yes, and we all know, that you only let off steam on a forum according to Didge lol!

Anyway the white shirt dude is a twat, the bus driver was in the right here, so the car driver should've shut up and waited three minutes
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:14 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:In the US, to threaten a bus or driver is a terrorist act, covered in the Us Patriot Act.  A bus is public transportation; so were the planes hijacked on 9/11.  The same law covers both.

Yes, and we all know, that you only let off steam on a forum according to Didge lol!

Anyway the white shirt dude is a twat, the bus driver was in the right here, so the car driver should've shut up and waited three minutes

I said it was one of the best places not the only place Eddie.

You need to put your specs on again love. Ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:24 pm

I don't think you'll find that you mentioned any other place that you let off steam?

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t10313p100-angry-protesters-whitewash-rainbow-flag-on-west-bank-barrier#204159

Anyway, let's not split hairs.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:26 pm

eddie wrote:I don't think you'll find that you mentioned any other place that you let off steam?

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t10313p100-angry-protesters-whitewash-rainbow-flag-on-west-bank-barrier#204159

Anyway, let's not split hairs.

I still never said it was the only place Eddie.
Now who is being pedantic and yet again shit stirring?
Oh you again lol

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:15 pm

It was joke. Like the one you made about me, earlier.

I'll be bored with you soon and I'll stop picking you up on your egotistical attitude.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:23 pm

eddie wrote:It was joke. Like the one you made about me, earlier.

I'll be bored with you soon and I'll stop picking you up on your egotistical attitude.

So you made a joke on a thread I was not posting on.
No worries, I accept your reason was a joke even if it still was goading and even on the link I do actually say "Actually its one of the best places to let off steam".

So no worries, as I can certainly handle your duplicitous behaviour.

Goodnight Eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down