NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boko Haram kills nearly 200 Nigerians in 48-hour spree

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Boko Haram kills nearly 200 Nigerians in 48-hour spree - Page 3 Empty Boko Haram kills nearly 200 Nigerians in 48-hour spree

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:56 am

First topic message reminder :

Kano (Nigeria) (AFP) - Boko Haram carried out a fresh wave of massacres in northeastern Nigeria on Friday, locals said, killing nearly 200 people in 48 hours of violence President Muhammadu Buhari blasted as "inhuman and barbaric".

The militants have staged multiple attacks across restive Borno state since Wednesday, gunning down worshippers at evening Ramadan prayers, shooting women in their homes, and dragging men from their beds in the dead of night.

A young female suicide bomber also killed 12 worshippers when she blew herself up in a mosque in Borno. While there was no immediate claim of responsibility, Boko Haram has used both men and young women and girls as human bombs in the past.

And as night fell, Nigerian troops battled "hordes of Boko Haram gunmen" who seemed set on attacking the state capital Maiduguri, the birthplace of the extremist Islamist movement.

"President Muhammadu Buhari has condemned the latest wave of killings... describing them as most inhuman and barbaric," the presidency said in a statement.

The bloodshed is the worst since Buhari came to power in May, vowing to root out the insurgency that has claimed more than 15,000 lives.

http://news.yahoo.com/nigerian-leader-condemns-inhuman-barbaric-boko-haram-attacks-135249565.html
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Boko Haram kills nearly 200 Nigerians in 48-hour spree - Page 3 Empty Re: Boko Haram kills nearly 200 Nigerians in 48-hour spree

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:55 am

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
your going to be waiting a very very very very long time

I await your apology little man.......
i don`t know why ....has hell frozen over ?

Back to top Go down

Boko Haram kills nearly 200 Nigerians in 48-hour spree - Page 3 Empty Re: Boko Haram kills nearly 200 Nigerians in 48-hour spree

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:58 am

korban dallas wrote:

I await your apology little man.......

I await your apology little man....

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:59 am

Very bad form here KD...

And it is You who seems to be ranting in anger which is usually a clear indication of someone 'cracking up'!

HF... haven't you learnt yet...?

You can't trust a leftie to follow the rules... as they think rules are just for others to follow and for them to dictate!!!

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:03 am

korban dallas wrote:

definition of madness
Doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result
and we know your a raving bloody lunatic

you look more stupid and desperate every time you repeat your demand for something you will never ever receive from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:05 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Very bad form here KD...

And it is You who seems to be ranting in anger which is usually a clear indication of someone 'cracking up'!

You can't trust a leftie to follow the rules... as they think rules are just for others to follow and for them to dictate!!!

lol!
Has the b team has arrived ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:13 am

lol!

I am the eternal optimist I fear, I hope some of the people who yell about equality actually know what it is.... I must admit I am yet to see any of it applied to posters on this forum... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:14 am

korban dallas wrote:

lol!
Has  the b team has arrived ?

learn English.............

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:17 am

korban dallas wrote:
Has  the b team has arrived ?

oh dear i seem to have broken HF the bigot he seems to be stuck in a loop

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:19 am

korban dallas wrote:

i await your apology little man....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:24 am

korban dallas wrote:

i await your apology little man....
yes that`s all you have isn`t it a sad chilish plea for something you don`t deserve and will never receive keep it up your looking more of a idiot than usual Boko Haram kills nearly 200 Nigerians in 48-hour spree - Page 3 3408175593

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:31 am

KD... nothing to do with teams, sides or any other disagreement... you have posted PMs and also posted a most distasteful comment about HFs father.

(And I'm sorry HF for even having to mention this again so as to highlight to KD what he has done)

Extremely poor form KD!

I honestly thought you were better than this... man up and do the decent thing.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:34 am

Tommy Monk wrote:KD... nothing to do with teams, sides or any other disagreement... you have posted PMs and also posted a most distasteful comment about HFs father.

(And I'm sorry HF for even having to mention this again so as to highlight to KD what he has done)

Extremely poor form KD!

I honestly thought you were better than this... man up and do the decent thing.
funny i didn`t see you make the same comment when he invoked my sister yesterday Tommy Suspect
perhaps it would be better if you kept out of this one eh ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:41 am

Honestly didn't see it kd so can't comment.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:45 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Honestly didn't see it kd so can't comment.
fair enough but i don`t do things like this lightly as you quite rightly said that`s not me in fact he gave me express permission to use his family when i asked for an apology for his comment about my sister
one i never received
unfortunately he was caught lying and misrepresenting historical facts and has spent the better part of tonight trying to twist and deny his statements
and has descended in to 4-5 word crying

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:02 am

As I said... didn't see it so can't comment on that.

I don't know you well enough to say what is or isn't you... just that I thought you were better than this... even if you feel justified from being provoked... two wrongs don't make a right... you know the rules and should have made a complaint if you felt aggrieved...

All that is shown by being nasty in retaliation is that one is not only also nasty too, but also vindictive... as well as clearly showing that someone has got to you...!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:14 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

I don't know you well enough to say what is or isn't you... just that I thought you were better than this... even if you feel justified from being provoked... two wrongs don't make a right... you know the rules and should have made a complaint if you felt aggrieved...

All that is shown by being nasty in retaliation is that one is not only also nasty too, but also vindictive... as well as clearly showing that someone has got to you...!

so what you prefer to comment with out asserting the whole facts that`s that lack of research again tommy
and fight fire with fire all ways been my view
it was nasty when he did it to me as well seems you will back anybody against us "lefty's " regardless
now i though better of you than that

and it was you who said
"I honestly thought you were better than this"

and now you say

I don't know you well enough to say what is or isn't you

honestly make your mind up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:18 am

korban dallas wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

so what you prefer to comment with out asserting the whole facts that`s that lack of research again tommy
it was nasty when he did it to me as well seems you will back anybody against us "lefty's " regardless

and it was you who said

and now you say

PM sent

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:27 am

Cuchulain wrote:
korban dallas wrote:

and it was you who said

and now you say

PM sent
cheers replied

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:28 am

systems acting a bit wierd so going to do a re-install see if that fixes it back soon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:28 am

Can't comment on something I didn't see...

Just commented on something that I did see...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:08 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Can't comment on something I didn't see...

Just commented on something that I did see...

full re install 20 mins god i am good

i understand that tommy but now i have explained the situation perhaps best not to get involved

thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3