NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bournemouth police appeal for witnesses after woman blinds man with her stiletto shoe

3 posters

Go down

Bournemouth police appeal for witnesses after woman blinds man with her stiletto shoe  Empty Bournemouth police appeal for witnesses after woman blinds man with her stiletto shoe

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:39 am

Police are appealing for witnesses to a crime where a woman blinded a man in his left eye after hitting him with a stiletto shoe.

Dorset Police have revealed CCTV pictures of the suspected woman, who injured the man at around 2:20am on Sunday, at Le Chic bar on Christchurch Road in Bournemouth. During the incident, she took off her high-heeled shoe and hit the man three times over the head, forcing him to fall to the floor.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/bournemouth-police-appeal-for-witnesses-after-woman-blinds-man-with-her-stiletto-shoe-10362761.html

Back to top Go down

Bournemouth police appeal for witnesses after woman blinds man with her stiletto shoe  Empty Re: Bournemouth police appeal for witnesses after woman blinds man with her stiletto shoe

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:49 am

wow, those heels are lethal...

Back to top Go down

Bournemouth police appeal for witnesses after woman blinds man with her stiletto shoe  Empty Re: Bournemouth police appeal for witnesses after woman blinds man with her stiletto shoe

Post by nicko Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:28 am

"Experts" say the force of being hit with such an heel is equal to being hit with a 4 ton object!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:32 am

Jeez! I bet that really hurt!!!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:36 pm

nicko wrote:"Experts"   say the force of being hit with such an heel is equal to being hit with a 4 ton object!

my goodness, i'm not surprised look at the dints they can put in flooring..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:02 pm

well that is a good image of her so someone knows who she is and hopefully she will be caught .

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:07 pm

What a complete cnut!!!

I hope she is found and gets severely punished with a lengthy jail term for this.

I wonder if some people will now be calling for the banning of high heeled shoes...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down