NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

man beheaded and islamic flag raised in France..

+2
Fuzzy Zack
Raggamuffin
6 posters

Go down

man beheaded and islamic flag raised in France.. Empty man beheaded and islamic flag raised in France..

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:34 am

http://news.sky.com/story/1508786/man-beheaded-and-islamist-flag-raised-in-france

A man has been decapitated and an Islamist flag raised near a French factory in Grenoble, according to reports.

There are also reports of a loud explosion at the factory and several other victims.

Sources said at least one arrest had been made, though there are also reports of two attackers, both carrying Islamist flags.

Other sources said that two men rammed the factory in a car before entering and setting off several small explosive devices.

A decapitated body was found nearby the factory, another source said.

The attack came nearly six months after the Islamist attacks in and around Paris that killed 17 people in January.

Those attacks started with a shooting at satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo.

Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve said he would go "immediately" to the scene, his office said.

Back to top Go down

man beheaded and islamic flag raised in France.. Empty Re: man beheaded and islamic flag raised in France..

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:45 am

Here we go again ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

man beheaded and islamic flag raised in France.. Empty Re: man beheaded and islamic flag raised in France..

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:51 am

Raggamuffin wrote:Here we go again ...

I know the islamic problem seems to be spreading... Shocked Sad

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:58 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:I think we should wait and see before jumping to any conclusions.

Maybe the man deserved to be decapitated. Who knows?

Please explain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:02 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:I think we should wait and see before jumping to any conclusions.

A case of road rage you think?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:04 am

You were very quick with that news HF - they're only just talking about it on the BBC. I find that Sky News are often the first to break news.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:06 am

Raggamuffin wrote:

A case of road rage you think?

lol..i have just spit coffee all over because of you...rofl...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:06 am

Raggamuffin wrote:You were very quick with that news HF - they're only just talking about it on the BBC. I find that Sky News are often the first to break news.

skynews does tend to be ahead of the game..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:08 am

[list=null]
[*]A suspected Islamist attacker pinned a decapitated head covered with Arabic writing to the gates of a gas factory in eastern France on Friday before being arrested, police say
[*]The suspect entered the factory and set off several small explosive devices, the source said at around 10am local time
[*]Police said it was unclear whether the attacker was acting alone, or had accomplices
[*]A man thought to be the person who carried out the attack has been arrested - it is reported he is known to the security services
[*]Bernard Cazeneuve, the interior minister said is on his way to the scene, his office says
[/list]

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11700513/Grenoble-attack-Man-found-beheaded-and-Islamist-flag-raised-above-French-factory-live.html

Have to wait and see if this is true.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:09 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Please explain.

I don't think that needs any further explanation.

How odd indeed after your first response..

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:19 am

It's just been suggested that the head might have flown off during an explosion and landed on the fence.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:35 am

It's been suggested that the head may belong to the "attacker"

They don't know yet
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:43 am

The severed head had Arabic writing scrawled across it and was found on a fence next to two jihadi banners, a French official said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:48 am

One dead, two injured.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:49 am

ahhh, another primitive mind, full of poor visualisations and stuffed full of myth, that lives in the darkness of your "middle ages".
Incapable of mental evolution it instead goes backward into ever deeper barbarism, truely you lesser beings have a problem with these, your intellectally crippled bretheren.
Some have suggested on another thread, a "conspiracy" theory to do with the "culling" of the human race.

I suggest you start with these damaged minds........

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:50 am

I think Fuzzy was only saying there wasn't enough info.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:51 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:The severed head had Arabic writing scrawled across it and was found on a fence next to two jihadi banners, a French official said.

not an accident then... unless the writing said " if lost please return to"..

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:52 am

So has one man been arrested? There were two attackers, so where's the other one? Dead or escaped?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:05 pm

Doesn't sound like the real Mentor to me.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:19 pm

Reports that one person was "assassinated", which suggests it wasn't one of the attackers. The Interior Minister has also said the accomplice needs to be found.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:50 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Doesn't sound like the real Mentor to me.

I don't think it's him either.

He's probably stuck in some nursing home and incapable of using the Internet.

I know who it is and its easy to work out if you have any intelligence.

Look at how many posts have been made.

This is not a new poster.

I also change my name as I get bored with it.

This poster has vastly more intelligence than you could ever hope to achieve in your life time of even 10 life times....Laughing

Last edited by Cuchulain on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:50 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Doesn't sound like the real Mentor to me.

didge called him victor ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:51 pm

Oh, it is Victor - just checked some of his posts.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:52 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

I don't think it's him either.

He's probably stuck in some nursing home and incapable of using the Internet.

This poster has vastly more intelligence than you could ever hope to achieve in your life time of even 10 life times....Laughing

its victor you told us on another thread you goon Razz Razz Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:52 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Oh, it is Victor - just checked some of his posts.

yes he must be bored he has started abusing me and HF again the usual crap .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:56 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

I know its Victor, is funny seeing you all get so worked up over it

have a good day people

Bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:57 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

I know its Victor, is funny seeing you all get so worked up over it

have a good day people

Bye

I never got worked up it was obviously not mentor just someone who changed their name like you do didge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:12 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Lol!

For a start, I'm not obsessed by this forum and spend so much time here that I know how each poster writes. Especially Victor - I hardly know him.

Secondly, it is only you who claim I have some intelligence (esp. When you're calmer and kissing my ass with respect). I'm quite happy to admit my IQ is barely average.

But you're so insecure, you have to play the 'my dick/brain is 10 times bigger than yours" ploy. HA HA!

Oh my here we go again about insecurities, this coming from a man that needs to believe in a myth due to fearing death. If you did not fear death, what happens after death, you would have no need to believe. That is being insecure, where as I am at ease knowing when I die that is it.

As to kissing your arse, I think not, this from the man who has complimented me lots of times in the past, though when I disagree with you now you say this lol

Victor is by far the brainiest on here, by a long margin, its not a crime to say this buddy

Have a good weekend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:48 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Oh my here we go again about insecurities, this coming from a man that needs to believe in a myth due to fearing death. If you did not fear death, what happens after death, you would have no need to believe. That is being insecure, where as I am at ease knowing when I die that is it.

As to kissing your arse, I think not, this from the man who has complimented me lots of times in the past, though when I disagree with you now you say this lol

Victor is by far the brainiest on here, by a long margin, its not a crime to say this buddy

Have a good weekend

Do you swallow or spit, after you've sucked Victor's cock?

That is rather odd, as why would I need to suck him, when neither of us are homosexual or bisexual?
Do you think two men having oral sex is an insult now?
Wow how old are you? 12
That is the sort of lame immature thing bigots say on the playground as a cuss lol

I am off out to enjoy the weather, so all the best Zack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:01 pm

fuzzy zack will be disappointed that my son and his family aren't in France today he said it was a shame my son wasn't in Tunisia today .

A true peaceful moslem at its finest , the religion of peace and its true colours .

Back to top Go down

Post by stardesk Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:34 pm

Hi folks. Surely it's about time EU and other countries got together and sent military forces to eliminate, once and for all, the Isis barbarians. Between us we can send enough troops to do the job thoroughly.

As for the French murder, according to the BBC and ITV midday news, one terrorist was killed and another one escaped, whom they're searching for. And it was a beheading.

BTW, Dibs darling, isn't it about time you stopped filling topics with pictures concerning Israel? We all get the picture...there's a pun...that you support Israel, so can't you leave it at that?

Last edited by stardesk on Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
stardesk
stardesk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:36 pm

stardesk wrote:Hi folks. Surely it's about time EU and other countries got together and sent military forces to eliminate, once and for all, the Isis barbarians. Between us we can send enough troops to do the job thoroughly.

As for the French murder, according to the BBC and ITV midday news, one terrorist was killed and another one escaped, whom they're searching for. And it was a beheading.

I agree with you and then there is the Tunisia attack on two hotels .

Back to top Go down

Post by stardesk Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:41 pm

Hi Dibs , not being nasty darling, but isn't it about time you stopped filling topics with pictures concerning Israel? We all get the picture...there's a pun...that you support Israel, so can't you leave it at that?

Going now, back later.
stardesk
stardesk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:45 pm

stardesk wrote:Hi Dibs , not being nasty darling, but isn't it about time you stopped filling topics with pictures concerning Israel? We all get the picture...there's a pun...that you support Israel, so can't you leave it at that?

Going now, back later.

To be fair, another poster has a large signature too.
It doesn't bother me and it's not against the rule either, star.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:45 pm

stardesk wrote:Hi folks. Surely it's about time EU and other countries got together and sent military forces to eliminate, once and for all, the Isis barbarians. Between us we can send enough troops to do the job thoroughly.

BTW, Dibs darling, isn't it about time you stopped filling topics with pictures concerning Israel? We all get the picture...there's a pun...that you support Israel, so can't you leave it at that?

It's not really a military matter; you don't need a howitzer to take out a gnat. I'm sure the police can handle this incident just fine.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:48 pm

eddie wrote:
stardesk wrote:Hi Dibs , not being nasty darling, but isn't it about time you stopped filling topics with pictures concerning Israel? We all get the picture...there's a pun...that you support Israel, so can't you leave it at that?

Going now, back later.

I don't really like them. I tried using a large pic as a signature, but I removed it.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:48 pm

If they intended to blow the factory up, it was a spectacular failure on their part - thank goodness.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:53 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:

Going now, back later.

I don't really like them. I tried using a large pic as a signature, but I removed it.

I'm not keen but they don't bother me enough to moan about it and they don't appear when you quote the post either, which is good.
I actually find long c&ps more irritating.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:56 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I'm not keen but they don't bother me enough to moan about it and they don't appear when you quote the post either, which is good.
I actually find long c&ps more irritating.

Yes, they're irritating too.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:19 pm

Going now, back later.

it's freedom of speech and expression... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:49 pm

eddie wrote:

Going now, back later.

I was about to say that Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:11 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
eddie wrote:

Going now, back later.

I was about to say that Laughing

Hope you don't mind, you had some random broken code around that image so I went in and cleaned it up.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down