NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hate

+7
Tommy Monk
eddie
Ben Reilly
Original Quill
Raggamuffin
@lex
Lurker
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hate - Page 2 Empty Hate

Post by Lurker Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hate - Page 2 Obamas10
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Hate - Page 2 Empty Re: Hate

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:30 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:Hence why I do not bother anymore with him and have on ignore.

I don't use ignore.  But I certainly do understand your frustration.

Rolling Eyes

didge is the most boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring poster lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:30 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:so is obama Muslim or Christian ?

Christian. Why do you ask?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:33 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Christian.  Why do you ask?

any proof of that because i don't believe he is as he mocked the bible and no lover of Jesus would do that .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:37 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

any proof of that because i don't believe he is as he mocked the bible and no lover of Jesus would do that .

this sounds just like the sort of thing a Christian would say...

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2014/07/28/obama-celebrates-Muslim-contributions-to-the-usa/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:02 pm

He is a Christian, but what difference would it be?
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:57 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2014/07/28/obama-celebrates-Muslim-contributions-to-the-usa/

It it un-Christian to celebrate the contributions of Muslims?

And what did Obama say to "mock" the Bible?

Edit -- and by the way, if someone asked you to prove you are a Christian, how would you do that?

Last edited by Ben_Reilly on Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:58 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/ap.asp

By the way, HF -- the link to the correction from Snopes is there on the article you posted. But it's at the very bottom, and you have to go to the Snopes link to see that the part about Obama being born in Kenya was tacked on by a Kenyan newspaper and was not part of the original AP article.

So, check your facts before you make outrageous claims. And unless you're absolutely sure about things like this, best just shut up.

the facts are straight, well they would be but that means barry wouldn't be president...

Did you even read the correction?

Did you understand it?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:18 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Edit -- and by the way, if someone asked you to prove you are a Christian, how would you do that?

to say they were the fabric of society would not be hat I would expect from a Christian leader, then again neither would i expect my Christian leader to bow to a Muslim prince or kiss his ring...

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:21 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

to say they were the fabric of society would not be hat I would expect from a Christian leader, then again neither would i expect my Christian leader to bow to a Muslim prince or kiss his ring...

Hate - Page 2 Bush3
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:22 pm

Hate - Page 2 Bush_kissshafiq2
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:29 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Hate - Page 2 Bush_kissshafiq2

lol...very nice ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:36 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

i would tell them that Jesus is the way the truth and the life and no one comes to the Father unless it is through Jesus .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:38 pm

to be honest i don't care about Obama he means nothing to me so not sure why i am even wasting my time debating him .

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:01 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:to be honest i don't care about Obama he means nothing to me so not sure why i am even wasting my time debating him .

What was his quote mocking the Bible in that video? I remember the speech, he was criticized because he included Americans of other religions and no religion in the speech, but that's a far cry from mocking the Bible.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:10 pm

Umm Obama isn't a christian leader he is a SECULAR leader.
IF he were to promote Christianity over any other than he would be in breach of the founding fathers ideals.
He personally may be Christian but his leadership like all good leaders is Secular.

And even then I personally doubt he is very christian, probably just as much as he needs to be to have a career in politics in the USA. Funny thing is, Aussies don't like the religious aspect of Abbott but he still says a lot less about god than Obama, who is pretty light on god talk compared to other American politicians in recent years.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:47 pm

Obomba got a Nobel peace prize for just taking office and not being Bush... but then went on to bomb more countries than Bush did and oversee the creation of what is now the cluster fuck in Iraq.

If I can't say that and he is beyond criticism because he is black then it is you who are the real racist!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:56 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Obomba got a Nobel peace prize for just taking office and not being Bush... but then went on to bomb more countries than Bush did and oversee the creation of what is now the cluster fuck in Iraq.

If I can't say that and he is beyond criticism because he is black then it is you who are the real racist!!!

He derved it for just not being that clown Bush. What an almighty mess he left didn't he.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:01 am

What's funny is that you never hear people claiming Obama was born in "modern-day Kenya" or "the nation now known as Kenya." Because when Obama was born, Kenya was still a British colony, and wouldn't be independent until a few years after his birth.

But it wouldn't matter if he had been; it wouldn't matter if he was a devout Muslim who'd been born in a mosque in Mecca -- his mother was a U.S. citizen and that made him a U.S. citizen at birth.

As far as ISIS and Iraq, it's interesting to note what Bush's fellow Republican, Sen. Rand Paul, recently had to say about that:

“ISIS exists and grew stronger because of the hawks in our party who gave arms indiscriminately."
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:03 am

There are billions of people who aren't Bush... do We all get one too for just not being Bush...!?

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:07 am

Tommy Monk wrote:There are billions of people who aren't Bush... do We all get one too for just not being Bush...!?

lol!

Better would have been to give Bush some sort of Nobel War Punishment.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:13 am

And Ben... there are plenty of people born in The UK of foreign national parents... by your logic, they are not British at all but adopt the nationality of (only) one of their parents too...!?

lol!

All in The name of equality mind...!!!

Laughing

It never ceases to amaze me how brazen the lefties are to use one argument to try to justify one point but will then argue the opposite argument to justify another...!!!

lol!

'Double speak' anyone...!!!???

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:15 am

Tommy Monk wrote:There are billions of people who aren't Bush... do We all get one too for just not being Bush...!?

lol!

They didn't leave the mess Bush left though did thay?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:33 am

What's that got to do with anything...!?

At The time of obomba getting Nobel peace prize... for not being Bush... he was also not responsible for the mess Bush left... same as billions of other people who weren't Bush and weren't responsible for Bush mess either...!!!

Since obomba has taken over he has been responsible for even more mess... and bombing more countries than bush!!!

The problem in US politics especially, is that both their ruling partys are basically the same and following the same agenda!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:36 am

Tommy Monk wrote:What's that got to do with anything...!?

At The time of obomba getting Nobel peace prize... for not being Bush... he was also not responsible for the mess Bush left... same as billions of other people who weren't Bush and weren't responsible for Bush mess either...!!!

Since obomba has taken over he has been responsible for even more mess... and bombing more countries than bush!!!

The problem in US politics especially, is that both their ruling partys are basically the same and following the same agenda!!!

it's true
they are the same with the same agenda internationally at least
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:01 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:What's that got to do with anything...!?

it's true
they are the same with the same agenda internationally at least

More like half true; the parties don't often do exactly what their supporters want (sound familiar to anybody out there?).

And Tommy, Obama was born the son of a U.S. citizen, which makes him a U.S. citizen, which makes him legally qualified to become President. Doesn't matter where he was born.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:41 am

@ben
but both try and keep the politics insular so that the American voter focuses on American issues, while they may have some difference on domestic issues they are pretty much the same on foreign policy

Both go promoting Evil TPP style 'Corpocracy' legislation forcing it on US trade partners.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:53 am

veya_victaous wrote:@ben
but both try and keep the politics insular so that the American voter focuses on American issues, while they may have some difference on domestic issues they are pretty much the same on foreign policy

Both go promoting Evil TPP style 'Corpocracy' legislation forcing it on US trade partners.

Hate - Page 2 Voters-oppose
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:08 am

umm ben not doing what people want is irrelevant/expected we have mandatory voting so it means that all those people will actually vote and not be lost to apathy and still we have figures like

Hate - Page 2 Piechart

64% of Australians support marriage equality,
A majority of Christians (53%) support marriage equality,
76% of Coalition voters want Abbott to allow a conscience vote,
75% believe the reform is inevitable, and
81% of young people (18-24 years) support marriage equality.

And Also it sort of proves my point that it doesn't matter who you vote for because even when the majority of the people that elected them want something and voted for something they are going to do what the corporate lobbyists have told/paid them for anyway Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:46 am

Veya, the last Democrat that went on a war venture was Kennedy, 63-years ago.  Clinton had two hesitant forays--into Somolia and Kosovo--but that was at the insistance of a Republican Congress.  

Republicans couldn't be farther from Democrats on internationally policy.  Beginning with Nixon, going through Reagan, Bush I and Bush II, you had a parade of war ventures, ending in Iraq with the longest war in US history.

I think you are remembering the Cold War, which was begun under Eisenhower, also a Republican President.  But the Cold War was between the US and Russia and never resulted in any real hostilities...those were the days of mutually assured destruction and brinksmanship. That is when the ancient rumor--that Democrats and Republicans are the same on international policy--to which you have just alluded, was instituted.  It is not true now, if it ever was. Since Kennedy, Democrats do not start wars.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:18 am

I am too young to remember much of the cold war Wink
no actually I am thinking that Clinton and Obama were the ones that forced Australia to give up more of its sovereignty to US backed corporations than Bush Neutral

War thing is probably true, but for Aussies when the US attacks someone it is a chance for us to get something and squirm a little bit out from beneath the US corporate heel...
We see constant pressure to remove requirements for truth in advertising, remove consumer protections, reduce wages, reduce employee entitlements, stop subsidizing medicine(which limits profits from lies for big pharma). Doesn't matter which side is in Both want to reduce Australians citizens to the perilous state of the US citizen while raising the corporate master that control the US to total control.
Obama has recently convince Abbott to pass laws giving US corporation similar rights to the Australian government. I think Abbott and every single politician that endorses the TPP should be hung as a traitor for doing so.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:46 pm

Foreign nationals have children born here in UK and then claim they are UK citizens... by your logic/rules then all these children are foreign nationals too...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:53 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I just saw a pic of the President and his wife. They're not very good examples because people might have other reasons to hate them.

So you're ignoring all the racism that has been thrown at the Obamas, or do you just not know anything about it?

I'm not bothered really. The thread is a bit vague.

It is a bit vague but to be perfectly honest, loads of people hate their president/politicians/prime minister

Surely most must like him if he got voted in twice?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:24 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I'm not bothered really. The thread is a bit vague.

It is a bit vague but to be perfectly honest, loads of people hate their president/politicians/prime minister

Surely most must like him if he got voted in twice?

He's immensely popular. We were talking about racism and racists. And that brings us to Republicans, and their deliberate southern strategy. The target population of this thread is that pocket of US society.

So we are talking about an element of this society, aligned with a political party, Republican, that has gone apoplectic over the fact that a person of the black race was chosen as the leader. We are not talking about the whole society--far from it, as I have argued that they are disappearing and in 20-years will be gone. But nevertheless they are vocal. But it is an element that is powerful, wealthy and influential.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:08 pm

Well to be fair I don't live there so know very little about the way your countrymen feel about Obama.
The few Americans I've met - on holiday and whilst they've been visiting England - seem to like him better than both Bush and Clinton.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:46 pm

Why worry about it? You can't change how some people feel.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:18 pm

From what little I've read, obomba's popularity is quite low and has been for some time...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:06 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:From what little I've read, obomba's popularity is quite low and has been for some time...

I'm betting it has little to do with his colour either.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:12 pm

eddie wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:From what little I've read, obomba's popularity is quite low and has been for some time...

Shhhhh, dont say that eddie...you will get quill all excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:28 pm

Oh come on people... you know how the lefties think... any criticism of obomba MUST be down to racism... The same racism that the lefties also argue that prevents any black person from getting on in life and getting any decent jobs in society...!!!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:32 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Foreign nationals have children born here in UK and then claim they are UK citizens... by your logic/rules then all these children are foreign nationals too...!?

Tommy, I don't know how to be more clear about this. By the U.S. constitution, passed hundreds of years ago, the children of U.S. citizens are also U.S. citizens, and any person born on U.S. soil is a U.S. citizen regardless of the citizenship status of either parent.

It isn't my logic, my rules, nor does it have anything to do with the UK.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:10 am

darknessss wrote:
eddie wrote:

lol!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:09 pm

eddie wrote:
darknessss wrote:

lol!

British racists--and this group is typical--are wimp bigots.  I've made this point before, but this is a good example.  You haven't lived in the big city of racism, like the US has.  As a result, you come across as the pantywaists that you are.

Lee Atwater,  American political consultant and Republican party strategist, advisor of 40th U.S. President Ronald Reagan, campaign manager for 41st U.S. President George H. W. Bush, and Chairman of the Republican National Committee, was the author of the Republican Southern Strategy in 1966-.  He gave an interview to Life in 1991.   In it he detailed how to be a good racist, and get away with it:

Lee Atwater wrote:You start out in 1954 by saying, “Nigger, nigger, nigger.”  By 1968 you can't say “nigger” — that hurts you. Backfires. So you say stuff like forced busing, states' rights and all that stuff. You're getting so abstract now [that] you're talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you're talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is [that] blacks get hurt worse than whites. And subconsciously maybe that is part of it. I'm not saying that. But I'm saying that if it is getting that abstract, and that coded, that we are doing away with the racial problem one way or the other. You follow me — because obviously sitting around saying, “We want to cut this,” is much more abstract than even the busing thing, and a hell of a lot more abstract than “Nigger, nigger.”

With this kind of sophisticated calculation being given to the subject, you can see how sophomoric you Brits sound.  The world has gone long beyond y'all.  You are kinda like Tamir Rice, a child with a toy...with dire consequences.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:17 pm

Pantywaists?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:33 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Pantywaists?

Yeah...there is a certain juvenile quality to the way Brits express their racism.  It's kind of like...wannabees.  Y'all are way behind...

Hate - Page 2 Hqdefault

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:42 pm

You sure you don't mean panty liners? Hate - Page 2 3489511464
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:48 pm

That pic should not have been posted IMO.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:50 pm

eddie wrote:You sure you don't mean panty liners?  Hate - Page 2 3489511464

Or pantyhose? Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:59 pm

It was you Americans who did the racism over there...

Nothing to do with us Brits over here!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:05 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:It was you Americans who did the racism over there...

Nothing to do with us Brits over here!

Exactly, so why Quill is turning it round on us Brits is a mystery ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:21 pm

because he's ashamed of his country????

which, lets face it when you scratch the surface gloss (dross) of the "american dream" is a pretty shite place to be.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next