NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hate

+7
Tommy Monk
eddie
Ben Reilly
Original Quill
Raggamuffin
@lex
Lurker
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hate Empty Hate

Post by Lurker Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:22 pm

Hate Obamas10
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Hate Empty Re: Hate

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:24 pm

Lurker wrote:Hate Obamas10

+100000

Back to top Go down

Post by @lex Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:21 pm

100000 + 1
@lex
@lex
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:29 pm

I don't get it. Doesn't half the country usually hate who's in charge?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:33 pm

hate can be a positive feeling surely if we hate say injustice we might strive to change it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:27 am

Yet this is racial hatred.  Dr. Obama has done more for this country than all but three presidents, by my count.  There is generally political competitiveness, but this is categorically different.

This is personal hatred.  Because only a handful of people have even met him, it is clear that this hatred is fueled by something that is visible about him.  What is the most visible thing about this man, given the history of this country?  That's right...they hate him because he is black.  And that brings out their peculiar weakness.

Americans are racist on many different levels.  One level is that the black man--already excellent physical beings--will best them, and render them inferior.  Racists fear this, perhaps more than anything.  This is the notion that a black man will take their women....overwhelm them in a dark alley or an elevator...impregnate their daughters with their superior 'equipment'...or harm them in some way physically, if they (the racists) don't band together and kill them in a group lynching.  That's what it is all about. That's what it has always been about with black men...a pseudo-sexual-psycho drama, in which the black man must be killed.  What did you think you were watching in Ferguson, MO., So. Carolina, McKinney, TX, Cleveland or Staten Island? Racism has a personality, and as vulgar as it is, this is what it looks like.

Now, god willing no one is ever going to reach the President physically.  But you can bet that's what President Obama poses in the minds of Republicans, particularly southerners.  A hatred derived from fearful, self-loathing men, who can't even justify their own existence deep down.  They hate what he represents...someone quite possibly superior to them.  It would unleash all of their innermost fears and insecurities, and disprove every lie that they ever told themselves in order to boost their frail egos.

What?  Did anyone think this was just a political thing?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:42 am

It's worth noting that Obama has received more death threats than any other modern president, up to and including JFK. The outpouring of racist hatred has been objectively breathtaking, from the GOP rank and file to the GOP leadership.

Obama's election and re-election mark an American schism. Obama's base of support in both elections was only 40 percent white and more than 60 percent non-religious (as registered by church attendance). Now, Democrats traditionally get substantially less than half of the white vote, at least since the Great Party Flip of the 1960s -- so this says more about the changing complexion of the U.S. than it does about white politics.

For Democrats, the same kind of enthusiasm that marked Obama's 2008 run is now being shown in the candidacies of Hilary Clinton and Bernie Sanders -- both of whom are decidedly white -- so this shows that Democratic Party supporters are interested in policies and ideas, not skin color.

Yet it still does matter for the majority of the white electorate. The big difference is that while the white electorate was 90 percent of the total U.S. electorate when I was born, it's dwindled to just over 70 percent of it in 2012.

So I kind of see Obama's success as a symptom of what's happening to the old white guard in the U.S., and I expect that history won't look kindly on how white Americans in general viewed minorities for the country's first 200-300 years.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:54 am

No I think we know this is a racial thing as it seems to be your favourite topic. Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:43 am

I just saw a pic of the President and his wife. They're not very good examples because people might have other reasons to hate them.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:47 am

eddie wrote:No I think we know this is a racial thing as it seems to be your favourite topic. Rolling Eyes

But the point made is a very poignant one if based on race.
If they are being hated for their man made invented race definition, then the people of hate are the ones who have the problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:15 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I just saw a pic of the President and his wife. They're not very good examples because people might have other reasons to hate them.

So you're ignoring all the racism that has been thrown at the Obamas, or do you just not know anything about it?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:23 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I just saw a pic of the President and his wife. They're not very good examples because people might have other reasons to hate them.

So you're ignoring all the racism that has been thrown at the Obamas, or do you just not know anything about it?

i know not being an american citizen has been thrown at them, being a homosexual has been thrown at him and being a Muslim has been thrown at him... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:52 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

I'm not bothered really. The thread is a bit vague.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:01 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

i know not being an american citizen has been thrown at them, being a homosexual has been thrown at him and being a Muslim has been thrown at him... Smile

None of which are true, of course.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:39 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

well there is excellent proof on all fronts, which makes you wonder how and why he made president, he must have suited someones agenda..

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:42 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

well there is excellent proof on all fronts, which makes you wonder how and why he made president, he must have suited someones agenda..

There is no proof whatsoever, just inane ramblings from insane people like yourself. If there really was proof, it would be widely distributed instead of just something nasty conservatives talk about in their weird little groups.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:46 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

There is no proof whatsoever, just inane ramblings from insane people like yourself. If there really was proof, it would be widely distributed instead of just something nasty conservatives talk about in their weird little groups.

another insult Ben calling my husband insane . There is one person on this forum that fits the bill but it isn't HF .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:50 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

you clearly didn't read or want to read lots of the information, his passport is very iffy to say the least, he has said about the holy koran more times than the ayatollah khomeini, his gay boyfriend met an unfortunate and bitter end, no pun intended, he was the first ever US president to bow before and kiss the ring of a Muslim leader...

along with a great deal more but hey if you want to stick your head in the sand go ahead...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:58 pm

Here Ben, this dispels all such insane conspiracies against Obama.
Makes me laugh some people buy into this shit though

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/bookmarks/fact-checking-and-debunking/the-debunkers-guide-to-obama-conspiracy-theories/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:02 pm

Belatucadros wrote:Here Ben, this dispels all such insane conspiracies against Obama.

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/bookmarks/fact-checking-and-debunking/the-debunkers-guide-to-obama-conspiracy-theories/

May i ask why you think that website is more valid than all the ones that say otherwise, other than your opinion of course... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:46 pm

Yes of course... any criticism of obomba must be 'racism'... even when it is black people doing the criticising...!!!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:46 pm

Belatucadros wrote:Here Ben, this dispels all such insane conspiracies against Obama.

May i ask why you think that website is more valid than all the ones that say otherwise, other than your opinion of course... Smile

Its claims are supported by evidence and sound logic; your claims are not.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:48 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Yes of course... any criticism of obomba must be 'racism'... even when it is black people doing the criticising...!!!

lol!

Obama doesn't get a lot of criticism from black people, and I've never heard of a black person being called racist for criticizing Obama.

Black people don't circulate these images in e-mail to one another:

http://www.allthingsdemocrat.com/not-racist/
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:55 pm

Yeah... cos only white people are racist...

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:06 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

another insult Ben calling my husband insane . There is one person on this forum that fits the bill but it isn't HF .

Vod, you have simply got to face the fact that HF is slightly off his keel. He takes off on groundless accusations not because they are true, but because they satisfy his own bowel urges. Notice he didn't bother to respond with proof of his nonsense. That is not nearly as important as filling the pit in the bottom of his stomach. Rolling Eyes

And I'm being objective here. Wild claims? No proof? He's way outside the realm of intersubjective consensus.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:08 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Its claims are supported by evidence and sound logic; your claims are not.

or on what you personally chose to believe...

http://www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/Barack-Obama-Citizenship-Scandal-Birth-Certificate/2015/01/28/id/621307/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:09 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Yeah... cos only white people are racist...

lol!

That's not actually the claim that's being debated here, Tommy. You seem to be a little all-over-the-place.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:14 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

you clearly didn't read or want to read lots of the information, his passport is very iffy to say the least, he has said about the holy koran more times than the ayatollah khomeini, his gay boyfriend met an unfortunate and bitter end, no pun intended, he was the first ever US president to bow before and kiss the ring of a Muslim leader...

along with a great deal more but hey if you want to stick your head in the sand go ahead...

Hate 2981866455   You don't even have your bullshit correct.  It's not his passport that is questioned, it's the Hawi'ian birth certificate.  Good for him if he reads important books; you read the Bible...else you wouldn't have good sources for all that wine.

Oh...and ahh, have you discussed with Vod these gay fantasies?  Gays are wonderful people, but it's a little inconsistent with a heterosexual marriage, isn't it?

Last edited by Original Quill on Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:16 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

Vod, you have simply got to face the fact that HF is slightly off his keel.  He takes off on groundless accusations not because they are true, but because they satisfy his own bowel urges.  Notice he didn't bother to respond with proof of his nonsense.  That is not nearly as important as filling the pit in the bottom of his stomach. Rolling Eyes

And I'm being objective here.  Wild claims?  No proof?  He's way outside the realm of intersubjective consensus.

So every website and all their proofs are false..lol yeah that will be it....

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:23 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

Vod, you have simply got to face the fact that HF is slightly off his keel.  He takes off on groundless accusations not because they are true, but because they satisfy his own bowel urges.  Notice he didn't bother to respond with proof of his nonsense.  That is not nearly as important as filling the pit in the bottom of his stomach. Rolling Eyes

And I'm being objective here.  Wild claims?  No proof?  He's way outside the realm of intersubjective consensus.

Um, yes! That is exactly what the truth is.

Every president gets swarmed with false rumors by his detractors. Every president from Obama to Bush to Clinton to Bush again was supposed to be creating "FEMA" camps where dissenters would be placed after the president declared martial law; every one of them was plotting a big gun-grab (Clinton was even going to hire Chinese police to do it) ... Bush was, of course, the "real" 9/11 mastermind ... Clinton was also gay ... Obama is a lizard-person ...

The fact that you are unable to tell fact from such obvious bullshit shows me how seriously you should be taken.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:23 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Haha...that's like saying, it's all true because it is from the big city. Websites? The Internet?

Yeah...there's a lot of trash out there. That's why there are rigorous standards that go along with fact finding. Believe me, you have demonstrated none of them.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:33 pm

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/05/ap-2004-flashback-kenyan-born-obama-all-set-for-us-senate/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:40 pm

I don't like obomba because he is a twat...

But because I'm white... I'm a racist...!?

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:44 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/05/ap-2004-flashback-kenyan-born-obama-all-set-for-us-senate/

Are you desperate?  Why would you post such obvious nonsense?

You have got to proffer facts, with actual validity to the content.  "Well...he didn't say no," does not cut it.

Last edited by Original Quill on Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:45 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I don't like obomba because he is a twat...

But because I'm white... I'm a racist...!?

lol!

You are a racist because you think like one, Tommy. Don't make excuses. Laughing

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:48 pm

Original Quill wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/05/ap-2004-flashback-kenyan-born-obama-all-set-for-us-senate/

You have got to proffer facts, with actually validity to the content.  "Well...he didn't say no," does not cut it.

so when the papers say kenyan born and he doesn't say anything about it that is nothing, right i see your logic there...

so when you tie in the rest of his birth certificate, his incorrect ssn, his family ties, none of this makes any sense..lol

if the winds turn ugly i will side with the Muslims.... it's all there...

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:02 pm

Original Quill wrote:

You have got to proffer facts, with actually validity to the content.  "Well...he didn't say no," does not cut it.

so when the papers say kenyan born and he doesn't say anything about it that is nothing, right i see your logic there...

so when you tie in the rest of his birth certificate, his incorrect ssn, his family ties, none of this makes any sense..lol

No it isn't -- you need to check out the sites that debunk these lies and that demonstrate clearly, with evidence, that they are lies.

And for the love of all things sacred, please try to use what intelligence you have!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:03 pm

Original Quill wrote:

people call obama the saviour lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:05 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

No it isn't -- you need to check out the sites that debunk these lies and that demonstrate clearly, with evidence, that they are lies.

And for the love of all things sacred, please try to use what intelligence you have!

what's this bull shit all about then ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:09 pm

Might that have been a joke?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:10 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

so again because you have chosen to accept the debunking it is right...lol

are you scared to look closely in to it, i never thought you was the type to let others do your thinking for you, I guess i was wrong... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:11 pm

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/ap.asp
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:13 pm

Original Quill wrote:

I'm glad you do. If someone that important had to respond to every little pipsqueak paper, there would be no time for the important stuff.

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:so when you tie in the rest of his birth certificate, his incorrect ssn, his family ties, none of this makes any sense..lol

Well, that's because it is all unaccompanied by facts. The issue with his birth certificate was explained by the State of Hawai'i. There is no issue with his SSN. His family ties are normal...his mother was white American, his father was black and Kenyan. There is no there, there.

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:if the winds turn ugly i will side with the Muslims.... it's all there...

I am aware you have an alternative agenda. When you try to make bricks with dust, it just turns back into dust...and the wind takes it away.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:13 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

By the way, HF -- the link to the correction from Snopes is there on the article you posted. But it's at the very bottom, and you have to go to the Snopes link to see that the part about Obama being born in Kenya was tacked on by a Kenyan newspaper and was not part of the original AP article.

So, check your facts before you make outrageous claims. And unless you're absolutely sure about things like this, best just shut up.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:15 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

When HF posts anything, its so bad it reminds me of this:

lol!

Hence why I do not bother anymore with him and have on ignore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:16 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:

people call obama the saviour lol

Clearly, he is. One of the greatest.

History shows that Dr. Obama has one of the highest ratings for a president at this point in his second term. And why wouldn’t he…he is one of the three best presidents the US has ever had. Consider the magnificent job he has done, under adverse circumstances no other president has ever faced.

The most recent Republicans (Bush and Cheney) left the country in an ugly, purposeless war, on the brink of a certain second great depression, with double-digit unemployment, a $17-trillion deficit and bin Laden still alive and plotting attacks on America.

Dr. Obama (1) got the country out of Iraq, (2) saved America from the next Depression, (3) brought unemployment down from 10.5% to 5.5%, (4) oversaw the creation of 5.5-million jobs, more than both Bushes:

eblog wrote:More net jobs have been created under Obama — 5,142,000 as of the August jobs report — than under George H.W. Bush — 2,637,000 — and George W. Bush — 1,282,000 — combined, according to the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.

Dr. Obama (5) has overseen the American stock market soar to the highest ever (over $17,000) average on the Dow Jones Industrial Average index, and he has (6) created a highly successful medical care system (despite the false tears of Republicans) and (7) he got bin Laden...when the Republican administration was completely inept at even finding him (nudge, nudge, guys...he was over in Pakistan).

That's a hell of a record. Any one of those items would have made a legacy for most presidents. What’s more, Dr. Obama accomplished those things simultaneously.

Yet, what is more incredible, Dr. Obama performed all these successes in the face of an intentionally adverse opposition by the Republican Party in control of Congress, bent on seeing the United States of America destroyed rather that see a black man succeed. This is known as the McConnell/Boehner doctrine.

The only reason Republicans don't like Dr. Obama is because of his (half-African) race. Twice Republicans have refused to pass a budget, allowing a government shut-down to threaten the US credit rating…which would have cost billions of dollars to the public in increased interest. Some 56-times the Republicans have tried to eliminate Obamacare, leaving Americans to wonder why Republicans hate them so much they want their health to suffer. Republicans refuse to pass measures to improve highways and transportation, leaving the Republican Party to blame for last week’s Amtrak Rail crash in Philadelphia, which killed 8-people. While Republican lobbyists sleaze about for tax breaks, relaxed safety regulations and lucrative government contracts, school children go hungry and mothers cannot seek jobs because of the lack of daycare.

Still, like a true chess master Dr. Obama has learned how to use Republican’s own actions against them. Whereas post-war presidents from Truman to Bush allowed themselves to be pressured into foreign hostilities, one after the other, Dr. Obama used is knowledge of Constitutional law (he was a professor of Constitutional Law at the University of Chicago) to turn Republican obstinacy and treason into his advantage: he pointed out that in the Constitution the war powers lie with Congress, and thus strategically sat on his hands for a do-nothing Congress to act. Congress has stirred about in confusion, with no response but to accuse the President of failing to lead. This has led to peals of public laughter, knowing that Republicans are dedicated to doing nothing anyway. Lol. OMG...how do you lead a dead elephant??

That's a hell of a record. The only reason Republicans don't like him is because of his race. That's their problem.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:18 pm

Original Quill wrote:

I'm glad you do.  If someone that important had to respond to every little pipsqueak paper, there would be no time for the important stuff.

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:so when you tie in the rest of his birth certificate, his incorrect ssn, his family ties, none of this makes any sense..lol

Well, that's because it is all unaccompanied by facts.  The issue with his birth certificate was explained by the State of Hawai'i.  There is no issue with his SSN.    His family ties are normal...his mother was white American, his father was black and Kenyan.  There is no there, there.  

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:if the winds turn ugly i will side with the Muslims.... it's all there...

I am aware you have an alternative agenda.  When you try to make bricks with dust, it just turns back into dust...and the wind takes it away.

lol i take it you haven't seen all the copies of the parents passports that never had barrack or should we say barry soetoro on them, a bit odd but I guess you knew all that....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:19 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

By the way, HF -- the link to the correction from Snopes is there on the article you posted. But it's at the very bottom, and you have to go to the Snopes link to see that the part about Obama being born in Kenya was tacked on by a Kenyan newspaper and was not part of the original AP article.

So, check your facts before you make outrageous claims. And unless you're absolutely sure about things like this, best just shut up.

the facts are straight, well they would be but that means barry wouldn't be president...

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:24 pm

Didge wrote:Hence why I do not bother anymore with him and have on ignore.

I don't use ignore. But I certainly do understand your frustration.

Rolling Eyes

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:28 pm

so is obama Muslim or Christian ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down